transiting north node conjunct natal jupiter

enigmas

Hello!

I was wandering how did u experienced this transit? Was there happening any major event in your life? Did u even feel this transit?

Soon i will have this conjunction but i dont have a clue what to expect. Jupiter i in my 4th house and also a ruler of 4th house. If this is going to happen someone else i would tell him that there is a chance that he will got his own apartment or that his parent are going to buy new real estate or maybe there will be a newborn in close family...but all those 3 options are not possible in my case so please give me your feedback, how did u felt this transit.

Tnx!

Neptune Rising

Funny enough, that was the time I joined this forum. I started a mundane job that turned into quite an experience. I also begun working on a website that compiles my interests into something workable. Jupiter rules my Ascendant, and sits in my 3rd house in Pisces.

enigmas said:
Soon i will have this conjunction but i dont have a clue what to expect. Jupiter i in my 4th house and also a ruler of 4th house. If this is going to happen someone else i would tell him that there is a chance that he will got his own apartment or that his parent are going to buy new real estate or maybe there will be a newborn in close family...but all those 3 options are not possible in my case so please give me your feedback, how did u felt this transit.

Did you have any Jupiterian effects? :happy:

NR

Claire19

Hello!

I was wandering how did u experienced this transit? Was there happening any major event in your life? Did u even feel this transit?

Tnx!
In short transitting nodes are not valid. They are only points and refer to the individual's path this time around in a natal chart only.

Claire19

I just found out that this was the transit in my mothers chart that I was born or conceived at:D Jupiter transit north node!
JUpiter transit to natal north node is not the same as the other way around.
It is valid if there is a connection natally with these two.

vanila

In short transitting nodes are not valid. They are only points and refer to the individual's path this time around in a natal chart only.

First sorry for swerving the main theme :eek:

but I was wondering about this thing....our life is string of karmic connections and situations....so the transiting north node is not so important and doesn't have any significant meaning ...like the transiting planets have....but does it mean that for example....

when we have NN transiting through our 12th house and conjunct any planet and the SN is on our Sun or planet in opposition....does it mean that in this moment we have to work off some past karma....and there might be some very important event.....
can we consider a specific situation, event during the time of this transit for karmic...or is it going to be easier for us to understand about our past lives.....?

hope my questions are clear and not stupid....:eek:

:eek:

enigmas

Neptun rising,
when tranisitng NN conjnct my natal jupiter i spend a lot of money in that period...i bought plane ticket for Paris and i started to learn snowboarding so i had to pay school and clothes for that sport which is expensive. At the same time NN was sextile my natal saturn who rules my 5th house,house of pleasures,recreations...

nothing else happened

Claire19

First sorry for swerving the main theme :eek:

but I was wondering about this thing....our life is string of karmic connections and situations....so the transiting north node is not so important and doesn't have any significant meaning ...like the transiting planets have....but does it mean that for example....

when we have NN transiting through our 12th house and conjunct any planet and the SN is on our Sun or planet in opposition....does it mean that in this moment we have to work off some past karma....and there might be some very important event.....
can we consider a specific situation, event during the time of this transit for karmic...or is it going to be easier for us to understand about our past lives.....?

hope my questions are clear and not stupid....:eek:

:eek:
No of course they are not stupid questions. As a teacher I feel there are no stupid questions.:eek:

But as I have said transitting nodes are just not valid in any way in my opinion. THey belong to the person born on that day that you are referring to, as their personal karma if you like. I do agree that the 12th house shows our karmic neuroses and habits from the past which can be healed once they are brought to the light. The transitting north node that you may refer to has no bearing on your life right now if you understand. It does not belong to your natal chart.

Last edited:

vanila

No of course they are not stupid questions . But as I have said transitting nodes are just not valid in any way in my opinion. THey belong to the person born on that day that you are referring to, as their personal karma if you like. I do agree that the 12th house shows our karmic neuroses and habits from the past which can be healed once they are brought to the light. The transitting north node that you may refer to has no bearing on your life right now if you understand. It does not belong to your chart.

Yes thanks Claire19...I understand :)

lion23

I have a different opinion about transiting North Node's influence

I have currently NN conjunct my natal Jupiter in house 6 Virgo and can feel major healing effects on longstanding health issues. It has started about 1 degree orb and is increasing these days.

A friend of mine has NN conjunct natal AC the coming month and already strong signs in revolutionary life developments of self development as his personal matters are getting more and more concrete.

Andy Murray recently has won the Olympics with same NN Virgo on his AC and Wawrinka won the US Open with NN conjunct natal IC.

So absolutely indicating strong aspects with North Node transiting.

HelleG

An aspect from a transiting node by itself is not strong enough to trigger a major event. You would need other major transits/solar arcs/progressions around the same time for this to be really significant. You don't win in the olympics or experience any other significant event by just this aspect.

If you follow the transiting nodes and see what houses the fall in, you will get more information about the areas that are affected. The transiting nodes tend to activated matters of the houses as they move through them.

Helle

lion23

It speaks for itself that further transits are included besides transiting North Node when a major personal event occurs as an athlete's career climax.

That's not the issue discussed.

Often proved, North Node conjunct natal planets as Jupiter can indicate a major personal development.

Osamenor

Staff member
What does it means NN conjunction natal Jupiter in 9th house?

Depends on the whole chart, but in general, the transiting NN magnifies whatever it's on. If it transits a planet, that planet's message gets bigger and a little more prominent for a time. Not usually in a highly noticeable way, it's just background music for whatever is going on in the person's life, but, for instance, say the NN is transiting the sun. Sun is core personal development, and can reflect how you relate to yourself and feel about yourself. The NN transiting your sun might bring whatever feelings you have about yourself more front and center, especially if the sun is also being squared, opposed, or transited by a planet.

In the case of Jupiter, Jupiter itself magnifies everything it touches. If you have Jupiter in H9, ninth house things--religion, philosophy, personal and collective beliefs, higher education, travel, experiences with foreigners--are likely to be magnified for you, or very easy for you. When the NN is transiting Jupiter, that gets even bigger.

rahu

Banned
hi lady88
as already mentioned, one really needs to see the entire chart as so much is dependent on aspects etc.
but generally the node transiting Jupiter in the 9th would bring a intuitive increase in knowledge. the node brings psychic content so you may have found that knowledge you were seeking came to you by seemingly coincidental means. like the exact book you needed to read appeared. it could be a person/teacher you met gave you insights to ongoing thoughts in your mind.

the psychic nature of the node could have appeared by all of a sudden, people coming to you for answers to their questions. maybe friends wanted to know how their relationships were headed etc. this can also show anonymous people out of the blue turned to you for knowledge.
many time this transit can give you higher insights and intuitive understanding of social and emotional questions.

but at all times this will give you a sensation of a altered reality or paranormal reality surrounding you.and it always is associated with an expansion of you thoughts and ideas by unique experiences or books

here is a general description of a natal/node conjunction that might give some insights to a node transit of Jupiter
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2 reply30

Jupiter conjunct the nodal axis gives intelligence and great understanding. With the north node it give noble morals and intuitive and inspired knowledge of the larger patterns of society. it brings innate teaching abilities and friends are drawn to the native for counseling and understanding. it tends to show a close connection to the grandparents and usually bring educational or financial success,
This position brings out the spiritual and religious feeling I a native and they usually are very just .

the node is also the path that enlightened spirits come to guide and instruct.
rahu The south node conjunct Jupiter tends toward accretion of power and the naïve can become very authoritarian. Obsession with money and power can follow and tyrannical a personality can develop if the personality structure is greedy and selfish. rather than being just , this position can show the native to be only interested In personal gain.and instead of trustworthy the power drawn by the south node can manifest as deception and lying.
Afflict this is a very aggressive and combative aspect. Megalomania can develop and any signs or impartiality can disappear .
with other indications in a chart ,this can show abuse by authority figures or aunts, uncles , grandparents or family friends.

whenever the node is conjunct a planet , the potential for the native’s personality being overwhelmed by the astral energies is present
with the nodal axis conjunct Jupiter , the native can become a beacon of light and understanding or an despotic , ruthless tyrant. The magic of the node can be good or evil.
All node conjunctions bring the danger of forces from the nether realms trying to take control of the naïve yet it is also the pathway enlighten spirits use to bring illlumination.

rahu