Worried :(

Poo5

Dont wish to be broken again.. Kindly help..

Hello,

Greetings for the day !!!

Can anyone please tell me if there a strong possibility of love marriage (outcast) in the following chart.??

DOB:23rd Aug 1987
TOB:9.35pm IST
POB:Elluru, Vijayawada, AndhraPradesh, India.
Female

Things have not been well since Feb 2012.
This is a 2nd serious relationship in 8yrs.
Don't wish to be heart broken again. :(

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Poo.

Last edited:

iii

Banned
i think you can get marriage, but only after some trials. your marriage and your wealth is not so easy to get, but you can still get it. watch out not to be too close or too controlling to your boyfriend, because he may find that very stressfull and want to escape from you. when you do not have something to say, just keep silent, he may find you too talktive and too noisy and your words may let him feel bothering. not all guys are so broadminded, your guy is sensitive and peace-loving, so if you balane your way to be with him, you can get a happy marriage.

Poo5

Thank you soo much.

Things already got stressfull, I agree that it is all cause of my constant quarrels & controlling attitude towards him. I just want to understand will things get better any soon.? I have realised & want to make it up to him.

iii

Banned
yes i think so. i think your relationship with him would be better in next few months.

just remember patience is the virtue. and do not force him to keep going away. i think your marriage is optimistic.

Poo5

Hi iii,

I hope am not causing you much trouble..

I would like to know are we guys compatible..

Am not exactly sure about his time of birth, as he was b born on the intervening night of 5th & 6th feb 1987.

DOB 5th/6th Feb 1987
TOB between 11.00pm-12.00am
POB Hyderabad,AndhraPradesh, India.

Thanks a ton !!!

Poo5

I'm not sure if he still feels the same for me or not.. I have caused him so much pain that now am afraid if he would even be able to love me the same way or more.. Thou we still keep in touch, we act more or less like strangers.
I feel very insecure.. Which had always been my problem..
May be cause of my moon in cancer..

Hanzzo

Hello Poo5,

i looked into your chart and i found remarkable the quantity of easy aspects that you have despite of this too

(Jupiter Opposite Pluto Orb
Pluto Opposite AS)

But you have a very tight conjunction between mars/venus /sun / and mercury,
all in Virgo in fifth house, im wondering how that play out in your life.

Im initiant in the study of astrology, so i have more questions then answers.

So im just going to do one question.

did you had a lot of flirts untill this date?
and the mars with thight conjunction with venus do you find yourself good looking?

i will look to the synastry chart to see if i can give you some insight.

All the best :)

Hanzzo

And if this is your correct birth details
(DOB:23rd Aug 1987
TOB:9.35pm IST
POB:Elluru, Vijayawada, AndhraPradesh, India.
Female
)

Strange in astrotheme website it doesnt give me, your moon in cancer.

Problably im doing it wrong :p

Poo5

Hi Hanzzo,

I appreciate your help.

Yes, that is my correct DOB..
I have moon is in cancer & all the 4 planets (sun, mercury venus & mars) closely conjuct in Leo, my 5th house. I have my ascendant in Aries.:)

Poo5

Now the answer to your question (am really bad at initiating any conversation, please don't mind).

Well am quite attracted to the Opp sex, but never had too many serious relationships. The first serious relationship (that is what I thought it was at that age) I had was when I was between 2003/2004 which hardly lasted a month.

But the pain I had was unbearable (I find myself very emotionally attached most of the times). It took me around 2-3 years to move on ( I don't like to give up, may be that was the reason it took me so long.).

People find me reasonably attractive(but I felt so about myself).

Yes, I definitely had quite a few casual flirts, but nothin was ever serious until now. I find myself v.comfy around him (the guy am seeing now). Quite compatible. Which never was the case before.

I a lil too dominating & demanding(ego) in my relationships (personal) & that is where things started going bad. He is.v.patient (still is) but I never realised how much pain am I causing him until now (now that I kinda lost him). Hmm