Is he interested in me?

misskitty

Hello everyone! I'm sorry to post a chart which may be obvious (or should be obvious to me, perhaps), but I have a question about the role of Venus in this chart.

The background... this about a man that I work with. We do not have much contact with each other, and honestly I never really considered him as a real possibility for a romantic relationship because I automatically assumed he was not "my type." However, every time we are near each other, we seem to get each other's attention.

I recently had a dream about this person that was quite nice, and since then, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. He has never overtly shown interest in me, but I just got out of a bad relationship so may have been sending off signals that I wasn't available.

My question was is he interested in me?

The chart is in late degrees. I assume this means that if interest was to have been shown it would have been shown a while ago, when we met. We've known each other for 2 years now, although we don't cross paths very often. If he is or is not interested, the matter is already decided.

Our primary signifactors-- Moon for me and Saturn for him-- do not aspect. The Moon sextiles the Sun before it exits Taurus. The Sun representing youngish males. Even if the SUn is his secondary significator, it is a sextile, so not a strong indicator of a yes.

My question: Saturn and Venus really like each other in this chart. There is mutual reception and they are applying a trine. Is Venus another woman in his life, or is Venus my secondary significator? Since I am the Moon, it would seem like it would be my other significator, because who else would I be?

If I AM also Venus, then I think this chart is saying YES. If I am not, then it must be NO because there is someone else he is involved with whom he really likes.

Perhaps if anything, dreaming about other men is a sign that I am finally healing from the sad breakup earlier this year. :)

Any thoughts on this one?

interested.jpg

juicey J.

Banned
Sorry the answer is no th moon which, is chart ruler here doesn't aspect the 7th house ruler nor does it make an appyling aspect to venus. I hate to say it but its a no.

misskitty

Thank you both for the replies! It is entirely possible that he is involved with someone else. As I said we do not cross paths very often, so I don't know a lot of personal information about him.

I know Venus is in the turned 1st house with mutual reception, but as I stated above, I am confused over whether or not Venus is my co-significator or another woman?? From other posts I have researched, it seems to be a judgement call! There is no hard and fast rule. What makes me wonder if it is me is the fact that I don't seem to have any other co-significator in the chart, and since there has to be a co-significator... who else am I if not Venus? :confused: