Pluto Retrograde in natal chart

Bunraku

I think D-Rok is a great addition to this forum and he should not be banned. He is sharing his astrological perspective, and his opinion is as valid as anyone else.

wan

I think D-Rok is a great addition to this forum and he should not be banned. He is sharing his astrological perspective, and his opinion is as valid as anyone else.

Calling Pluto "garbage" is not sharing one's astrological perspective. Or maybe it could sort of be construed as such, but there are a million better and nicer ways of conveying it.

D-rok also attacked Rayla a couple posts up.

Chillaxer

You have a fascinating chart.
I'm no pro or anything but will offer some thoughts.

1)Uranus, in Aquarius on the MC.
2)Jupiter Saturn conjunct in Taurus in the 12th.
3)Sun Venus Gemini conjunct in 12th
4)Mars conjunct Asc
5)Pluto conjunct Chiron in Sag on the Dsc

Will edit this in a mo.

rayla2055

Banned
You have a fascinating chart.
I'm no pro or anything but will offer some thoughts.

1)Uranus, in Aquarius on the MC.
2)Jupiter Saturn conjunct in Taurus in the 12th.
3)Sun Venus Gemini conjunct in 12th
4)Mars conjunct Asc
5)Pluto conjunct Chiron in Sag on the Dsc

Will edit this in a mo.
Thank you, why so fascinating though is it because it's different from what you normally see or something?

Chillaxer

Thank you, why so fascinating though is it because it's different from what you normally see or something?

So many angular planets I think.

Uranus in Aqua MC- Rebel, innovator, original, in public potential?

Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Taurus in H12-

This would almost seem to suggest financial fortune could be a hidden enemy.
It could suggest on a more physical level that you have fortune and strength(how I see Jupiter Saturn conjunct) in a hidden sensuality that gets in people subconscious.
It also suggests a compulsion or addiction with sensual matters.

Sun Venus in Gemini H12-

Hmm, maybe a fickle lover who hides their lack of commitment, unfaithfulness or trickery

Mars in Gemini on the ascendant, could be an aggressive, adept talker, arguer and flirt, keeping people on their toes.

The Node is Cancer on the H2/H3 cusp, communicating nurturing values?
Cancer H2 might suggest the body is fertile and more.

Pluto and Chiron conjunct in Sag on the Dsc- Manipulative and healing power, through the higher mind, with maybe foreigners or some with some spiritual element in your attractions or behaviour

Oh and the moon is in the very end of Pisces near Aries, this seems and enigmatic point, your feeling nature is connected to your dreams in a manner that is well, Piscean but bordering on Airean.

Anyhow, as I say I'm no pro, don't know that they will seem familiar, but there might add to the picture. If they did then I might be better than I thought.

It certainly seems a rare sort of chart, it stood out to me.

Try this also.

http://www.dearbrutus.com/angularity.html

Oh, and hope my analysis wasn't too personal! Just guesses.

I also have a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, you might want to look into that, as it is a real strength so look at the sign and house more.

I've got Chiron on the Dsc too, still trying to figure that out, but an article on the web says that it is 'the essence of charisma' and that Chiron Dsc people have a 'huge potential to reflect peoples image, and the collective subconscious'.

Last edited:

rayla2055

Banned
So many angular planets I think.

Uranus in Aqua MC- Rebel, innovator, original, in public potential?

Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Taurus in H12-

This would almost seem to suggest financial fortune could be a hidden enemy.
It could suggest on a more physical level that you have fortune and strength(how I see Jupiter Saturn conjunct) in a hidden sensuality that gets in people subconscious.
It also suggests a compulsion or addiction with sensual matters.

Sun Venus in Gemini H12-

Hmm, maybe a fickle lover who hides their lack of commitment, unfaithfulness or trickery

Mars in Gemini on the ascendant, could be an aggressive, adept talker, arguer and flirt, keeping people on their toes.

The Node is Cancer on the H2/H3 cusp, communicating nurturing values?
Cancer H2 might suggest the body is fertile and more.

Pluto and Chiron conjunct in Sag on the Dsc- Manipulative and healing power, through the higher mind, with maybe foreigners or some with some spiritual element in your attractions or behaviour

Oh and the moon is in the very end of Pisces near Aries, this seems and enigmatic point, your feeling nature is connected to your dreams in a manner that is well, Piscean but bordering on Airean.

Anyhow, as I say I'm no pro, don't know that they will seem familiar, but there might add to the picture. If they did then I might be better than I thought.

It certainly seems a rare sort of chart, it stood out to me.

Try this also.

http://www.dearbrutus.com/angularity.html

Oh, and hope my analysis wasn't too personal! Just guesses.

I also have a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, you might want to look into that, as it is a real strength so look at the sign and house more.

I've got Chiron on the Dsc too, still trying to figure that out, but an article on the web says that it is 'the essence of charisma' and that Chiron Dsc people have a 'huge potential to reflect peoples image, and the collective subconscious'.
Well what your saying isn't a lie, I'll look more into the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.

Chillaxer

Well what your saying isn't a lie, I'll look more into the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.

I didn't offend you I hope. Any insights particularly that worked there, or is it pretty much random...?

Just trying to figure out if I have any aptitude for expressing charts

rayla2055

Banned
I didn't offend you I hope. Any insights particularly that worked there, or is it pretty much random...?

Just trying to figure out if I have any aptitude for expressing charts
Lol no you didn't offend me your starting to sound like most people I meet in real life talking like that. I'm saying what your saying is true to me. Especially the pluto and chrion conjunct saggatirius on the descendant. I'm a very spiritual person, and the crazy thing is most people that I talk to come from different countries. Like at my church almost everyone is either brazilain or jamaican extremely spritual people.

Chillaxer

Lol no you didn't offend me your starting to sound like most people I meet in real life talking like that. I'm saying what your saying is true to me. Especially the pluto and chrion conjunct saggatirius on the descendant. I'm a very spiritual person, and the crazy thing is most people that I talk to come from different countries. Like at my church almost everyone is either brazilain or jamaican extremely spritual people.

Hah, you must have a consistent effect!

Interesting about the rest... I just Pm'd you btw, it went a bit funny, dunno if it worked.