Fattest sign in the zodiac??

chris10

LOL yeah I do have a lot of charts uploaded:

Moon/Jupiter in the 5th house trine Asc, Venus/Sun conjunct in the 2nd house. 2nd house is about sensuality, physical pleasure, adds to relaxing, resting, ego stroking 5th house.

Leo asc ruler sun in the 2nd house ... yes, you are about sensuality and physical pleasures. Sun and venus in virgo though probably don't let you overdo it :biggrin:

Abby83

Wanna skinny? 189cm, 64kg for a man, how is this? He cannot gain weight. But have muscles. Skinny ripped stick-man :D Look at the chart. Why??????

Hi Julijana, :)

Yes that does sound very skinny for a man!!

I look at modern rulers and his modern ruler is in cap (cardinal sign) in succedent house. So that's pretty slim. But, he still has venus conjunct Jupiter, however being in the 6th house I can only guess he is 'abundant' with health because of that Jupiter being there. That's the best I can think of anyway.

chris10

Oh yeah that's right.

Looking at the chart, you can see how easy it would be for me to be a plump person if I didn't have the virgo planets sextile Saturn to SAVE me.

That's better :cool:
I'm a visual person, I needed a chart.

yep, Saturns saves you ... and me (mine is square my ascendant) :biggrin:
I looooove Saturn :biggrin:
I don't understand why so many people hate him :tongue:

Abby83

That's better :cool:
I'm a visual person, I needed a chart.

yep, Saturns saves you ... and me (mine is square my ascendant) :biggrin:
I looooove Saturn :biggrin:
I don't understand why so many people hate him :tongue:

Oh yes, I totally agree.

Saturn is great for ppl who need structure, stability and maturity. But, there are those ppl out there who never want this and therefore hate Saturn. IMO anyway.

Julijana

Hi Julijana, :)

Yes that does sound very skinny for a man!!

I look at modern rulers and his modern ruler is in cap (cardinal sign) in succedent house. So that's pretty slim. But, he still has venus conjunct Jupiter, however being in the 6th house I can only guess he is 'abundant' with health because of that Jupiter being there. That's the best I can think of anyway.
he actually had the worst health problems whith spine and heart (it sometimes doesn't beat at all) but besides that he functions well, is quick, on the go and don't care about health, food at all.

chris10

Wanna skinny? 189cm, 64kg for a man, how is this? He cannot gain weight. But have muscles. Skinny ripped stick-man :D Look at the chart. Why??????
Pisces asc , ruler of pisces = neptune, neptune in aquarius is conjuct uranus. Aquarius is a slim sign. Saturn is in aquarius in the 12th opposing the ''indulgent planets '' venus and jupiter. Saturn is restricting them.
If we use traditional rulerships, asc pisces ruler is jupiter in leo in the 6th which is opposed by saturn and saturn is especially strong since it is in his rulership aqua.

Abby83

he actually had the worst health problems whith spine and heart (it sometimes doesn't beat at all) but besides that he functions well, is quick, on the go and don't care about health, food at all.

That wud be his sun square moon. Funny now that u told me what happened because I didn't know how to interpret it but that makes sense now.

theV

I watched this astrologer on tv ans she said Gemini are either too fat or too skinny that's due to the nervousness, stress and mental activity (mercury). Gemini are the sings I noticed that weights fluctuates a lot.

Mars/Venus/Jupiter sounds like a casanova :whistling:

theV

Yeah but it's his 6th house ruler square 5th house ruler.

Ok I understand now. Your so good omg. Why do you hide all this talent? This reminds of you thread abby about pisces being healthy and skinny. The guy has Pisces rising.

Abby83

Ok I understand now. Your so good omg. Why do you hide all this talent?

Hahaha im absolutely flattered but I still have a lot to learn. I really owe it to that pen pal I told u about. Shame we don't write anymore :(.

Julijana

I watched this astrologer on tv ans she said Gemini are either too fat or too skinny that's due to the nervousness, stress and mental activity (mercury). Gemini are the sings I noticed that weights fluctuates a lot.

Mars/Venus/Jupiter sounds like a casanova :whistling:
Ha, ha, he is. Was? :D Girls were all around him always. and is? I hate that. I'm the witch who took him out of the market :D And strangely he's not the poster guy, but have this charm around. Animals also like him a lot.

theV

Hahaha im absolutely flattered but I still have a lot to learn. I really owe it to that pen pal I told u about. Shame we don't write anymore :(.

Out of topic: you are really great better than me even. Yeah unfortunately. Two of my best astrology friends left the site two. So I know how you feel

My ex :bandit: was thin too 170m with 50kg Really thin for me. Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon-also skinny people- Libra rising, chart without consent:

Attachments

• v.png
    v.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 46

theV

Ha, ha, he is. Was? :D Girls were all around him always. and is? I hate that. I'm the witch who took him out of the market :D And strangely he's not the poster guy, but have this charm around. Animals also like him a lot.

He has a packed 6th house, house of pets and animals so no strange he would be close and loving to the wild creatures.

OT: He also seems like an artistic yourself if he isn't, he must have a loving/artistic soul. Venus/Mars/Jupiter opposite Neptune is very kind, idealistic, love fool. They are really good in painting, they have painters hand. Mars/Neptune men are very sensitive. Then pisces asc. He completes your artistic soul,jul.

Last edited:

Abby83

Lol that's so funny.

Julijana

Out of topic: you are really great better than me even. Yeah unfortunately. Two of my best astrology friends left the site two. So I know how you feel

My ex :bandit: was thin too 170m with 50kg Really thin for me. Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon-also skinny people- Libra rising, chart without consent:
;].Libra, rising, with Venus in Virgo (they usually care about looks, hem hem, pefecting it? keeping boundaries)

Abby83

Well, it's pretty obvious straight away Saturn 1st house restricts the body and very good for weight loss. The asc ruler venus in virgo helps. If he puts on weight it would go in tummy first but his moon trine mars saves the day. Lucky ******* :).

Julijana

He has a packed 6th house, house of pets and animals so no strange he would be close and loving to the wild creatures.

OT: He also seems like an artistic yourself if he isn't, he must have a loving/artistic soul. Venus/Mars/Jupiter opposite Neptune is very kind, idealistic, love fool. They are really good in painting, they have painters hand. Mars/Neptune men are very sensitive. Then pisces asc. He completes your artistic soul,jul.
If you saw us, we are the most different couple you can expect. Half of town wass shoked when he married me. (because he dated that half of town). He has some talents in music, but don't care, this is have to do with some childhood issues, lack of something, i dunno, he just don't show it....

About animals: he pretends that he doesn't care of them. But every time my dog sees him, she do her pee-happy-dance :D