Quick Compatibility Site

StillOne

http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=comp2f

First off, I'm not sure I recommend this site... However, after I saw it posted here, I quickly checked some of my old relationships and I found it pretty interesting. I didn't know where else to post this so I figured I'd do so in this section.

Shadow Moon, who has since been banned, posted this site and mentioned that a score over 600 is good.

For example, one of my better relationships scored over 1000. My most recent relationship that was very difficult scored in the 300's. The person I'm interested in at the moment scored over 1200!

I like this site because you don't need the birthtime. As such, we are neglecting the Ascendant and the Moon. So take it for what it is... and is not.

However, as a quick test I found it worth at least posting here and see what others think.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Gorgina

The test seems to work.

I scored with my very good long-term friend (non-sexual), who is much more like family than just a friend +1431.

I scored with my mother, with whom I had a horrible and abusive relationship (by far the worst experience in my life) -1032.

Bina

To me this test seems very generalized, and i'm not at all sure how accurate it is..:innocent:

Aspects to the Asc or to the other angles, which are important in relationships, are not taken into account at all.. close out of sign aspects are also not listed..
Perhaps it works in some cases, depending on the aspects involved..:smile:

ros3lani

where is the score?
is it the left score or the right score?

I mean, the score is after the +score minus +score? and thats the result?

StillOne

To me this test seems very generalized, and i'm not at all sure how accurate it is..:innocent:

Aspects to the Asc or to the other angles, which are important in relationships, are not taken into account at all.. close out of sign aspects are also not listed..
Perhaps it works in some cases, depending on the aspects involved..:smile:
I agree. I think it could be a good test to see if there exists potential in the very beginning of the relationship. However, further assessment must be made with studying the very important aspects concerning the Ascendant and Moon.

ros3lani

Ahh, thank you stillone! >_<

First I think the score is in the bottom left. so, from the result, although we have high compatibility (the left bottom score) but if you have many incompatibilty, so the result is not that good isnt it?

Thank you once again. ;D

Becca

Hey, StillOne!

I've tried the site before. It's embarrassing how many compatibility reports I've tried out :eek:

What I've concluded is that at every online calculator, including this one, I scored the best with my longest relationship. On this site, the shorter I was with a guy, the lower the score is. Since I didn't have that many boyfriends, I tried a celebrity I like and we scored very well.

What's also interesting to me is how I frequently score well with Taurus man (esp. born in May), and I've never dated one, even though I've got a stellium in Taurus, and am a Taurus.