Best sign for a fighter

Matrix1

Cancers are best fighters look at Mike Tyson he was one of the biggest badass fighters on this whole world, not just him, many other cancer fighters not just sun, also in others planets.
I'm also cancer sun and I'm training MMA, lifting weights. etc, I really think they're great fighters.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm, Best fighters, eh?

Well, I don't want to brag but I'm quite the fighter. I've been boxing since the 6th grade and started taking MMA classes 3 years ago. My old trainer wanted me to go pro but that's not a long term stable career so I turned em down.

Personally, I don't think the sun sign matters much in this case. Look at how many great fighters have different sun signs.

Ken Shamrock aka The world's most Dangerous Man- Aqua-sun and one of my idols.

Bruce lee- A Sag-sun who is a legend and I think every fighter idolizes him. I know I do.

Floyd mayweather- A Pieces-sun who remains undefeated in the ring. Bit of a jerk but that's what sells tickets.

Muhammad ali- Cap-sun and one of the best boxers to ever live.

Brock lesner- Cancer-sun who had an amazing first year in the UFC. Went as far as becoming the champ, but he had to give it up thanks to health problems.

I know there is more but...That's all from the top of my head. :p

What makes me such a great fighter astrology wise is a combo of my Mars in Aries (The solider), Mercury in Gemini (The quick thinking, adaptability), 5th house Leo-moon (I love getting physical and pour my heart and soul into fighting or playing or sex) and probably some other traits that I'm too lazy atm to care about. :tongue:

Oh yea, Women can kick A@$ too. My girl, A Scorpio-sun/Mars/Asc is a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo. She an I used to spar together and a few times...she's kicked my butt lol.

Last edited:

The Ram

Gemini is quite good for boxers since Gemini rules the arms and hands.

Id also second the idea that aspects count more than sign placements here, namely aspects between Mars, Pluto, Jupiter and the Sun.

With Tyson I think his Scorpio ascendant, his conjunction of his Cancer sun with an exalted cancer jupiter and 8th house gemini mars are more telling factors in regards to his fighting ability than his Cancer sun.

Id also argue that fire ppl can adapt quite well, as fire ppl are known to be quite versatile. Examples would be Bj penn who was one of the first mixed martial artists to be truly great in every aspect: standup, subs and wrestling. Or Cain Velazquez a Leo sun whos the most well rounded heavyweight in mma right now. Or bruce Lee a sag sun with mars in scorpio who was the first well known person to be well rounded and train multiple martial arts styles. Many actually call Bruce the father of modern mixed martial arts.

Sebastien Cheritte

wow... what an interesting idea. :whistling::biggrin:

:mercury::conjunct::uranus:

It's fair to express that my opinion may be pre-mature, but warrants no argument & forges no stone carvings in the name of facts. And indefinitely does not promote the unlicensed, uneducated or improper use of astrology to foresee the outcomes of any sports.

that being said...

After some thought. The most significant plot to the arena of fighters
ARE THE ANGLES

The DC influences the opponent.

The IC represents the core of the fighters abilities.

The MC represents the fighters purpose & reward.

The AC represents the appearance of the Fighter.

While the Sun on an angle can significantly increase the influence of the angle, Sun on the DC increases the potential for forceful, dominant, intimidating & ego-motivated opponents as well, high energy & courageous, the same can be said of the fighters corner (not the opponents corner,) and the referee - all from the fighters view point (native.)

Planets on the DC will cover the corner (not the opponents corner), cover the strength of the corner (through mental presence and physical presence,) including the opponent & referees' presence.

The IC can represent the fighters deepest experiences in the arena, fears, abilities, strengths, weaknesses & memory.

The MC can represent the fighters successes, failures & Ambitions in the arena.

Natal Mars: The real/raw energy of the fighter
Transiting Mars: The focus of current raw energy in the fighter
Horary Mars: Stamina & focus
Natal Aspects to Mars : The condition of real/raw energy of the fighter
Transiting Aspects to Mars: the condition of the raw energy focus

Mars Secondary Progressions : Condition of Current path of Mars (where 1st & 3rd Deconates, 0, 10th & 20th & 29th degrees respectively have high influence in aspect & on angles)

Horary Aspects to Mars: opportunities & obstacles regarding stamina in fight.

Horary benific dispositors bring rewards to planets occupying the angles during a fight, not necessarily to win, but through learning or profound strategic experience, which nourish the fighter - win or lose.

Horary maelfic dispositors bring ruin to planets occupying the angles during a fight. however, a win may still be possible, while a severe injury could be sustained, there may be disputes or foul plays. Occurrences not bringing injury or scrutiny may reveal negative impetus for the fighters' win or loss (disqualifications, illegal play uncalled), if none of these occur outrightly, we can suggest that there is noteworthy karmic value to be further studied on the fighter to reveal clues to their win/loss based on fair or unfair results.

In boxing: Mars will rule the ego, (stamina & endurance) of the fighter, alongside Saturn.

The Sun rules the ego as well, which will overall rule the performance of the fighter.
However:
The Sun in a fight is concerned with it's presence.
Mars in a fight is concerned with fighting.

Mercury rules: Fighters Motor-skills, Stance & Strategy.
Venus' limited rule: Fighters initial entrance. (directly connected to angle for significant influence)
Moons' limited rule: Emotional reactions, Instinctual Reactions (directly connected to IC for significant influence)

**The reason i use Mars to distinguish the Boxer, is because Mercury, Moon & Venus will develop more art forms, than just orthodox & southpaw standing combat styles. While Mercury may very well support the fighters logic & strategy in boxing, full potential is limited to boxing strategy, which may deplete quite significantly by round 6. Venus & Moon fail to express creativity on basic grounds, and therefore flourish in other more expressive combat arts.

There is no strong Natal placement for any fighter.

No Sun placements appropriate conviction enough to withstand the amount of training and discipline that goes into developing skills for order & battle simultaneously, and therefore renders Sun astrology a rather bleak tool to measure the essence of a fighter.

And if it's that a fight that we're squaring up for here, then let's consider a few things, in astrology & in life.

We have the Human:

The Human is the Ascendant, the way he appears & the way he views himself.

The Sun represents the Direction that the human wants to take.

The Moon represents the Feelings that the human needs to keep in check, while he navigates through various emotional experiences.

Mercury represents the way the Human thinks, and the way he exposes his thoughts with words, through writing, and other forms of communication.

Venus represents our sense of balance & harmony, particularly in line with our own wishes.

Mars represents the way we use our energy, what we use it on and how.

Now, you could have all of those planets in exalted positions making fantastic aspects with outer planets and each other, but...

... if for example this fighter (keeping to our argument) is currently having a change of heart (the SUN, the direction) then no matter what, he is not in the fight, and he more than likely is going to lose.

and we'll all wonder why, because he's been the reigning champ for X amount of time and we all love to watch him knock people out, but it looks like today he's taken a hammering due to his 'head not being in the game' -- Blame Mercury? why? because he caused 2 fouls, he swore at the ref, he moved wrong when the cut-man was fixing his eye and his eye got poked! or was it because he wasn't bobbing enough, jabbing enough... everyone will have 100 opinions, and no-one will know the truth.

the truth is that he's in the middle of a divorce, he's found a new love for the violin and decided that boxing isn't his favourite thing to do anymore so he's just zoning out.

All of this, is in the chart. no point in denying it, no point doubting it. the only thing you have to do, is IDENTIFY the protagonist in the chart.
:w00t:

Last edited:

Sebastien Cheritte

Don't bet your money on that.

Suppose Mars takes a hard aspect from Saturn (hot-head, dislikes routine, doesn't train hard enough.) If they're conjunct as you say, the square goes to both Mars & Sun.

Suppose there is a Pluto opposition, and at the peak of the career it's an unfair square to the two with Saturn on the DC.

while the fighter's Moon conjunct Saturn the night of the fight from 6th into 7th.

Looking at defying odds there.

Can't just honour the fighter, have to honour the field & atmosphere too.
Unfortunately.

On other grounds, This fighter you mention, should look into super-foods when benefics transit his 6th, otherwise prone to cut corners (gotta keep systematic regime wholeheartedly)

Sometimes the obvious answer is the best answer and that is Aries, preferably in the Sun Sign or in the Mars Sign. I would also add Scorpio because Scorpio is also ruled by Mars like Aries and not all wars are fought in the public eye. Scorpio would make a far better strategist and would slowly wage war where as Aries will bluntly blunder into the front row.

Someone mentioned Libra, and I honestly cannot see a Libra waging a war because they tend to see all sides in an argument unless there are some other planetary elements going on.

Loda41

I go with Capricorns for boxing hands down. Muhammad Ali along with a bunch of other champions were born under this sign. Boxing itself is very capricornian, if you've trained at a boxing gym before you'll understand this.
If you look at Boxer Manny Pacquaio, you will see strong Sag. Not true for all boxers however. I believe his Mars is well placed as well.

Luney

I went to an Astrologer a few years back and the first thing she asked me was
Are you a fighter?
I'm like sure I am. Where do you want it? here?now?

She laughed and said No, you have a similar configuration as Bruce Lee
so I missed my vocation in life..

Bruce Lee. Sag Sun/Scorpio Moon (i have Scorp Sun/Sag Moon)
we both have- Zero Air in our charts.
Bruce Lee has Pluto square Mars (I have pluto conjunction mars)
Both have Scorpio Stelium in the 12th house
Bruce ascendant 6 deg Sag. (Me 28deg Scorp)
Saturn in the 5th
so it seems I am the best ! Ka-Chow!

dbozics

Jeff Horn (born 4th Feb), when the Sun transits the Aquarius zodiac sign.
How does he go against Manny Pacquiao ?

Fight details
Date: July 2, 2017

:sideways:

Luney

Jeff Horn (born 4th Feb), when the Sun transits the Aquarius zodiac sign.
How does he go against Manny Pacquiao ?

Fight details
Date: July 2, 2017

:sideways:

Yay, our local Underdog! Go Jeff!
Here's a chart comparison for both ( sunrise chart)
and one for Jeff.
I've asked AstroTheme to do up a chart for Jeff Horn..
Go Aussie Mate!
Link for Manny :
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Manny_Pacquiao

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Lalit2691

Mars is fighter, so Mars position or influence over 3,6,10,11 houses gives tremendous success in fighting, sports, adventure etc

Hah

Mars is fighter, so Mars position or influence over 3,6,10,11 houses gives tremendous success in fighting, sports, adventure etc
Well I have a libra stellium in the 10th house with sun merc(retro)and mars,; Lilith as well. And I’ve done martial arts as a teen, was a United States marine, weight lift, and just started to follow my inner voice and pick up boxing.

As libras we keep the peace because if we start ish we’ll get seriously tested because we’re daughters/sons of Saturn aka karma. Karma hits libra quickly because we know the laws/rules and follow, hence why Saturn is exalted in Libra. It’s at 9000 power(Dbz). So we stay out of fights unles some comes looking for us then we have all the universes blessing to unleash hell and we do(Terence Crawford,Evander Hollifield, etc)

You need mercury to be an intelligent fighter or you’ll end up like my Aries brother when his was in his teens; running into a fight and getting his ass beat every time. My toxic gemini brother would often have to fight with him in order to win any of those neighborhood fights. And the gemini Sun brother has Mars in Cap, merc in gemini, Venus in can,and libra rising.

Y’all ride Aries for their impulsiveness and competitiveness, but none of y’all have had an Aries brother that would fight or causes fight and uses his height and weight but got his ass beat still, or non of y’all are a libra female that dated an Aries dude, that talked big ish cause he picked up boxing but then busted through door sweating bullets because he ran from a fight.