Rounding up degrees for receptions

LovelyMissAries

I just wondered if this was acceptable in horary.

I asked if the quesited had feelings for the querent and quesited's sig was less than a degree away from being in the sign of the querent, right on the cusp but still in the sign before.

Being in such late degrees does this mean the quesited is about to start liking or thinking of the querent more?

Chrysalis

I assume your talking about mars/venus here, with mars having just moved into libra the same sign as venus.

I get your point but this would still go on receptions, so mars now moving into libras abode, needs to be on his best behaviour, but mars doesn't like the energy in libra he's detriment here, the main problem with Libra Mars is that the energy of Mars that seeks to have expression through action, gets hijacked by Libra's inclination to ponder things.

Libra Mars can then be prone to be all thought and no action, hence why in natal it can make you lazy in some cases. Libra's major flaw is indecision, which does get emphasized in this placement unfortunately, this indecision can also lead to being non-committal or even to have more than one on the go at once.

So depending on question posed you can get your answer from this, it seems to me like venus has the upperhand in the L1/L7 situation right now in what happens next.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Thank you for this! It was just a simple "Does he like her" chart, so I wondered since Mars was so close to Venus' house in that degree if it meant he was going to be interested soon after the change. Then I saw your post on a thread about how if planets are 5 degrees or less away from a house that it can be considered (right?) So I suppose after Mars moves into Libra, yes he likes Venus but he's uncomfortable, and Venus being in her own sign means she's about herself?

Chrysalis

Thank you for this! It was just a simple "Does he like her" chart, so I wondered since Mars was so close to Venus' house in that degree if it meant he was going to be interested soon after the change. Then I saw your post on a thread about how if planets are 5 degrees or less away from a house that it can be considered (right?) So I suppose after Mars moves into Libra, yes he likes Venus but he's uncomfortable, and Venus being in her own sign means she's about herself?

Well venus/mars was in virgo together for a while...venus first moved into libra, moving into her own sign so is now much stronger than mars.

Mars has now recently followed, and is like i said not comfortable in libra, hes in opposition with his own sign aries.

Yes if a planet if within 5 degrees, it is then regarded to be in the next house...but this doesn't go by sign. You cant move a planet into the next sign only house....but the effects of the next sign are felt for the planet approaching the next sign within around 3 degrees.