Mars conjunct South node in synastry... SHOULD I RUN?

katydid

Is it your Mars or your SN?

With a bff, I don't see it as that big of an issue, although it might mean one of you enables the other to stay involved with old bad habits.

Maybe one of you drinks or smokes too much, or shops too much, and it kind of brings the friend back into same old patterns?

Mars can also be aggression/anger, depending upon natal placement, aspects.

One of you might overlook, and gloss over, the others anger and rude behavior?:bandit:

Hyperqueen

Is it your Mars or your SN?

With a bff, I don't see it as that big of an issue, although it might mean one of you enables the other to stay involved with old bad habits.

Maybe one of you drinks or smokes too much, or shops too much, and it kind of brings the friend back into same old patterns?

Mars can also be aggression/anger, depending upon natal placement, aspects.

One of you might overlook, and gloss over, the others anger and rude behavior?:bandit:
I'm the mars person, And sometimes I do get called a drug/alcohol addict .-.
And I feel as if she's draining me, and making me feel insecure. Like she doesn't like what I say sometimes, she thinks its stupid, and I take it personally. It might be something else thought, like you said.

katydid

oh, then this might be a 'toxic' connection between you two, if your bff encourages or enables the heavy partying.

It is up to you to decide if this person is a good or bad influence on your Mars energy===which is your urges/desires/ability to control oneself.

When you go to her house, does she have a bottle of Tequila and fresh limes ready, with 2 shot glasses :whistling:

Or does she encourage you both to go to the gym and use your physical mars energy productively...?:cool:

Hyperqueen

oh, then this might be a 'toxic' connection between you two, if your bff encourages or enables the heavy partying.

It is up to you to decide if this person is a good or bad influence on your Mars energy===which is your urges/desires/ability to control oneself.

When you go to her house, does she have a bottle of Tequila and fresh limes ready, with 2 shot glasses :whistling:

Or does she encourage you both to go to the gym and use your physical mars energy productively...?:cool:

The first ) - : I mean, It's fine that she does all that but, except for the heavy partying. Indeed, it gets heavy at times, but she's there or not for me. That's why it's hard sometimes.

Thanks for the reply btw

katydid

And I feel as if she's draining me, and making me feel insecure. Like she doesn't like what I say sometimes, she thinks its stupid, and I take it personally. It might be something else thought, like you said.

The South Node conjunction can be very draining and exhausting. It symbolizes old, unnecessary stuff, things from the past, old patterns, etc.

If you believe in past lives, some might say that she was in a past incarnation of yours, maybe with you being her son or boyfriend/partner. [depending upon natal descriptions]

The south node conjunctions sometimes bring a lot of old baggage from the past, and one person may feel bogged down or burdened by the relationship.:unsure:

It sounds like she 'scolds' you for your assertions/thoughts/goals and that can be very exhausting and detrimental. Good friends are supposed to be supportive and good sounding boards.

Maybe it is time to run for the hills.

mdinaz

One person opposes the other person's goals, whether consciously or unconsciously. For example one person needs to study for a major exam for their career, but other person is wanting to drag them out to do something else, or they are disruptive somehow preventing the person from studying (loud music, etc). Another example is that one person is trying to merge themselves into a higher strata of society but the other person has behavior that is very counter to it and the first views them as an impediment to them gaining a foothold in that higher society. You have to take into account house placement. This conjunction should be close, such as less than a degree and a half.

Hyperqueen

It's funny that you say that it signifies the old, the past. I've known her since I was one years old. I can't exactly run from her now, but I guess I can distance to make me shine somehow. I always feel like I need to hide all the time... I always have the unpleasant memories where she shames me for being who I am, and the worst part is that I'll either go on being doing something even crazier just to prove that I'm not like that, or that I shouldn't be shamed of, or just take a lot of drugs and alcohol to get rid of this feeling... She's obviously more compassionate now, but she's so emotionally closed off, that she thought me how to be emotionally superficial. I'm trying to let go of that...