What if Rulers of North Node and South Node combined in the same sign?

marwa5

Hello,
If north node in Cancer, and the Moon which is the ruler of north node with Saturn which is the ruler of south node both in libra sign, what does it mean?

Thanks

Luney

Hello,
If north node in Cancer, and the Moon which is the ruler of north node with Saturn which is the ruler of south node both in libra sign, what does it mean?

Thanks

I'm having trouble understanding what the question means!! :sad:

rahu

Banned
Hello,

Thanks

I believe rulership questions about the nodes are moot because the nodes are at the basis of all planetary interactions.
my take on the nodes is:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.....................................................................
............So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.

rahu