Hi !!! please, could someone help me to interpret the chart?

Nof

Hey,

I would heartily thank anyone who can help me to interpret this solar return 2017/18 and natal chart.

I am in a difficult and depressed period :-(
I'm 30 years old and my life is very confused, in the mess ...
I'm stuck in terms of love and relationships...
Stuck in terms of career and livelihood - does not work for a long time.
In terms of social life and leisure time - all day alone at home : - /

I have to make a change in order not to go crazy !!!
But I do not even know what and how ?!?!?! :-/
Where to turn and what to look for what to expect

If someone please can give me some advice and to enlighten me the way -
What to expect? What to watch out for? Why pay attention?
Where and when will I have opportunities that I should not miss and be aware of?

I would be heartfelt grateful.
God bless you.

solar return 1.jpg

blackbery

Hi Nof,
You have been experiencing your Saturn return for months now and it's almost exact. This can be a time of great frustration, sadness and delays. But Saturn is not cruel, he wants us to learn, to mature and to make concrete plans. What do you want to do? Where do you want to be a year from now? Who do you want to be with?

One very good aspect in your SR chart is the Sun/Jupiter conjunction. You happen to have your birthday on one of the luckiest days of the year! Which means this luck and positive feeling will follow you through the entire birthday year. No matter what happens, you will find a way to move on.

Neptune is conjunct IC. Whenever an outer planet transits the IC, it is a complete game changer. So your life will change dramatically. You may move to a spiritual retreat or by the water, you may study your family history. Family is extremely important to you at this time and you may communicate much better with them or come to a greater understanding of who they are/were.
Sometimes it can signify an 'ending' of some kind. Neptune/IC can sometimes bring about water issues in the home like flooding but in your case, Neptune is well aspected. Still, ensure all insurance forms are up-to-date in case this happens.

Mercury in 12th suggests therapy or seeking out those in hospitals, spiritual places would benefit you greatly. Great time to keep a private journal where you can spill your guts out in writing to help heal and to clarify your goals.

Life will be brighter for you as Saturn moves away and Jupiter into Scorpio will also benefit you.

Hope this helps and Happy Birthday!

BB

Last edited: