Feel lost, at a crossroads. Is my 11th house stellium screwing me?Any advice welcomeI

I'm nearing my 30s... I married a wonderful man and that's about all I have going for me right now.

I graduated college and can't find work in my field. I've been trying to lose 60 pounds forever. I just quit my job as a retail sales manager because I was super unhappy. I live far from my family and friends and can't seem to make any real new connections.

My ideal vision for my future path/career is one of self-sufficiency... I would love to be my own boss and be able to travel. I want to see the world gosh dang it.

I feel like I'm in my own way a lot of the time. I have ideas but nothing clear. I can't seem to get the energy to follow through on most things.

Want to change things around. Is my chart hindering me? How can I work through those cards I was dealt?

Any advice is very welcome.

[Merged posts with one about difficulty posting the chart, then edited out the difficulty posting part because the chart has already been posted, so the problem appears to be solved. - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_j.1953.52578.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_j.1953.52578.gif
    68.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup asc lord elevated cancer 4th, good for domestic comforts, advisory roles;

jup retro towards gemini 4th aspect own sag 10th supportive of career;

jup cancer-sat opp tending to misjudgments-missed opportunities to care;
jup cancer debilated aspect over cap 11th dampening gains;

9th lord mars for luck elevated cap 11th for gains, sat own cap,
11th stellium mars-sat-mer-venus cap, indifferent/detached attitude towards friends;
cap ambitious, hardworking, methodical, gains from event management, etc

mer lord 7th over 11th, gains through marriage/spouse;
mer lord 9th for luck from moon libra;

sun-rahu acq 12th for foreign lands; rise-fall in life, political aptitudes;
calls for ancestor worship - observe fast No moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;

ketu leo 6th, accident prone, prone to job separations, injury-surgery;

currently ketu transit sun-rahu acq 12th, accident prone,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-feet-legs-sciatica etc;
job separation - sun lord 6th for health-employment; leo admin aptitude;

moon libra 7th, diplomatic aptitudes, foreign relations;
jup now transit moon libra 7th for relationships;

jup next later moves to scorpio 9th for luck,
trine jup-cancer 5th for luck-education-children-position-advisory roles;
trine own pisces asc protective of health.

sat sooner for 2.5yrs own cap 11th for income-gains-technology gains;
gains through old friends, old age people, event management, etc

sun-rahu acq highest planetary deg, the core personality,
acq the reformist/political-admin-judicial reforms-thoughts/attitudes;

venus the 2nd highest deg for vocation,
venus lord 3rd for communications/writings over cap 11th for gains,
may be could think of writing-publishing on technical innovations
-mining, mechanical-industrial engineering, etc.

hope observations enable take stock as relevant,
do share pointwise feedbacks, useful insights etc.

hope jup transit scorpio and sat transit cap help sooner ahead now,
while care for ketu transit sun-rahu acq 12th,

kshantaram

appreciate the brief ack. any other information and reflections to share!
hope find the observations meaningful and useful to work upon.

Last edited:

waybread

You've got a heavily "Saturnized" chart, with so many planets in Saturn-ruled Capricorn and Aquarius. (Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius.) Saturn can show where and how we feel inadequate and not-good enough.

A positive Saturn, however, shoulders responsibility. It's a kind of "shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone" kind of energy. Saturn asks of us hard work, deferred gratification, patience, and perseverance. Then it tends to reward that kind of behaviour.

In your case, some of your Capricorn planets are squared by the moon, so whether you can persist with something once you've started it probably depends a lot on your feelings. While your feelings, of course, are valid; you may need to pay less attention to them and more attention on setting realistic goals and completing them.

The other kicker in your chart looks like sun square Pluto. People with this aspect were often bullied as children-- by other kids, a parent, perhaps teachers. They grow up without a strong feeling of trust in the universe to support them. Life seems to be a zero-sum game of winners and losers. This can also result in a lot of negative inter-personal power dynamics, so if you've got a great marriage, family and friends back home, that's super.

A positive sun-Pluto contact like this would be to become an ongoing stand for your self (sun) transformation (Pluto.) Because otherwise, it's too easy to fall back into the Saturnian trap of low self-esteem.

With your sun in the 12th house, and Jupiter as the ruler of your MC (career house cusp) in the 4th house, I think you would be happy working from home. Or doing something that relates to "homes" more generally.

Had you thought of a 4th house career like real estate, title searching, or home renovations? Saturn rules structures, so it also includes architecture.

But here's the thing. I don't think it matters so much what you do, as that you start setting small, step-by-step realistic goals towards what would give you happiness.

Right now, what does your dream career look like to you? What did it look like when you were 8-11 years old, before those teenage years knocked it out of you? If you needed to go back to school to pursue your dream job, could you do that?

You've got a heavily "Saturnized" chart, with so many planets in Saturn-ruled Capricorn and Aquarius. (Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius.) Saturn can show where and how we feel inadequate and not-good enough.

A positive Saturn, however, shoulders responsibility. It's a kind of "shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone" kind of energy. Saturn asks of us hard work, deferred gratification, patience, and perseverance. Then it tends to reward that kind of behaviour.

In your case, some of your Capricorn planets are squared by the moon, so whether you can persist with something once you've started it probably depends a lot on your feelings. While your feelings, of course, are valid; you may need to pay less attention to them and more attention on setting realistic goals and completing them.

The other kicker in your chart looks like sun square Pluto. People with this aspect were often bullied as children-- by other kids, a parent, perhaps teachers. They grow up without a strong feeling of trust in the universe to support them. Life seems to be a zero-sum game of winners and losers. This can also result in a lot of negative inter-personal power dynamics, so if you've got a great marriage, family and friends back home, that's super.

A positive sun-Pluto contact like this would be to become an ongoing stand for your self (sun) transformation (Pluto.) Because otherwise, it's too easy to fall back into the Saturnian trap of low self-esteem.

With your sun in the 12th house, and Jupiter as the ruler of your MC (career house cusp) in the 4th house, I think you would be happy working from home. Or doing something that relates to "homes" more generally.

Had you thought of a 4th house career like real estate, title searching, or home renovations? Saturn rules structures, so it also includes architecture.

But here's the thing. I don't think it matters so much what you do, as that you start setting small, step-by-step realistic goals towards what would give you happiness.

Right now, what does your dream career look like to you? What did it look like when you were 8-11 years old, before those teenage years knocked it out of you? If you needed to go back to school to pursue your dream job, could you do that?

Thanks so much for this insightful reply. Basically everything you said is extremely accurate.

I agree... my biggest challenge is getting out of my own way and persisting. I start a lot of things without finishing them.

I could go back to school... right now I'd rather not. I graduated with honors a year ago and was so happy to be finally done with it!

When I was younger I wanted to work outside with plants. I wanted to be a "tree doctor." I also wanted to be a writer. Now, having gone through my education, I realize science isn't my strong suit. I still love writing... I just can't seem to actually sit down and do too much of it.

Do you see any positive aspects in my chart? Any strengths I could build on?

waybread

Saturn also rules horticulture. There are master gardener certificate courses around, which would focus more on the practice than on the science behind it. Probably a lot of seniors, busy working parents, or travelers would pay someone to do a lot of the work that a general yard service would not, like planting flowers, pruning trees and shrubs, and weeding. There may be a commercial tree nursery, landscaping business, or garden center near you that could use some help.

Saturn is probably the strongest planet in your chart, domiciled in its own sign of Capricorn. Sextiling Pluto, you may enjoy getting your hands in the earth.

There are a lot of books out there on how to start a small business, and oftentimes a local junior college or night school will offer a workshop on this topic.

The 4th house rules your home in particular, and homes and land more generally. With the ruler of your MC, Jupiter, in the 4th, you might brainstorm on all the different sorts of jobs that relate to this theme.

What was your university major?

Last edited:
Saturn also rules horticulture. There are master gardener certificate courses around, which would focus more on the practice than on the science behind it. Probably a lot of seniors, busy working parents, or travelers would pay someone to do a lot of the work that a general yard service would not, like planting flowers, pruning trees and shrubs, and weeding. There may be a commercial tree nursery, landscaping business, or garden center near you that could use some help.

Saturn is probably the strongest planet in your chart, domiciled in its own sign of Capricorn. Sextiling Pluto, you may enjoy getting your hands in the earth.

There are a lot of books out there on how to start a small business, and oftentimes a local junior college or night school will offer a workshop on this topic.

The 4th house rules your home in particular, and homes and land more generally. With the ruler of your MC, Jupiter, in the 4th, you might brainstorm on all the different sorts of jobs that relate to this theme.

What was your university major?

Thanks for the advice... I'd rather not say my major, I'm mainly here for advice specifically from my birth chart that I could possibly build on privately with my personal information.

Curious if you see anything of note in my chart besides the heavy Saturn/aquarius/Capricorn influence?