Soulmate/Karmic/Twin Flame Relationships

Drew0125

Just wondering whether you guys think this would fall under one of those three relationships and which one? Some things I found of particular interest in the synastry are what I consider the fixed grand cross and the fact that her saturn falls in line with a very loose grand earth trine in my natal chart, forming a loose kite. In the composite we have a Sun/Moon conjunction with Pluto injected between the two, as well as a Jupiter/Venus/North Node conjunction. I don't know if you guys deal in numerology or synchronicities, but our moon sign sits at 11 degrees and 11 minutes; 11:11, which I have researched as a twin flame number among other things. Thanks for the help in advance!

Attachments

• composite_andrew_lindsey.77381.9291.gif
    composite_andrew_lindsey.77381.9291.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 38
  • synastry_andrew_lindsey.77311.7541.gif
    synastry_andrew_lindsey.77311.7541.gif
    42.8 KB · Views: 30

rahu

Banned
anytime one has a node conjunction, there is a feeling of soulmate /karmic etc.

here the composite suggest that you have been together in past life as well as potential soulmates because with the Venus/Jupiter node conjuncti0on giving the soul mate feeling, the pluto conjunct the sun suggest this is a recurrent past life connection.

but a wor of caution, even though this can show a past life connection, it doesn't necessarily mean it was a good past life as Neptune square to Jupiter and the node can show deception and Neptune square to venus can show unfaithfulness and emotional deceit.

Neptune also suggest that this relationship is hidden from others and can show there are other romantic interest involved behind the scenes

but the venus/Jupiter node conjunction can be characteristic of a soulmate as this shows that you read each there feeling and thoughts. it shows you can complete each other's sentences and it gives very were strong aura. you likely can see a shimmering light around each other. this is so strong that those around you would also notice this unusually energy that surrounds you when you are together .

and of course the affection and love you feel for each other is unworldly in its intensity.

rahu

craft94

anytime one has a node conjunction, there is a feeling of soulmate /karmic etc.

here the composite suggest that you have been together in past life as well as potential soulmates because with the Venus/Jupiter node conjuncti0on giving the soul mate feeling, the pluto conjunct the sun suggest this is a recurrent past life connection.

but a wor of caution, even though this can show a past life connection, it doesn't necessarily mean it was a good past life as Neptune square to Jupiter and the node can show deception and Neptune square to venus can show unfaithfulness and emotional deceit.

That's true, but aren't 'karmic relationships' often meant to pay off karmic debt?? Like a bad past life connection becoming a good current life connection in order to balance things out? I don't know if my question makes sense.

Drew0125

You are dead on about everything you stated there Rahu. Some more information confirming your analysis:

I don't mean to go too far into our personal history, but we met in a behavioral health institute while both suffering heavily from depression. We both arrived within hours from each other, became friends, and eventually shared a kiss which released a tornado of energy that we both felt. The day after that kiss, we both heard talk of power issues which they say was out of the norm and rarely happened there.

We became each other's rock to rely on, but I can't help but think we tied each other down at times due to circumstances. We saw eye to eye on many things, but completely opposite on yet other things. She was stuck in a karmic marriage she desperately wanted to end but would not due to children and that has since ended in divorce. I know I played my part, but while depressed I was not thinking straight.

We have been on again off again. Never in a "relationship" by societal standards but both coming and going as we pleased. I can almost guarantee I was not the only escape from her failing marriage. We both noticed others would stare at us as if there was something of interest and what you say about that glow makes sense.

I just wanted to know whether I was another karmic connection like her ex husband and should cut her off right now, or there is a chance my involvement could benefit the both of us in the long run.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
You are dead on about everything you stated there Rahu. Some more information confirming your analysis:

I don't mean to go too far into our personal history, but we met in a behavioral health institute while both suffering heavily from depression. We both arrived within hours from each other, became friends, and eventually shared a kiss which released a tornado of energy that we both felt. The day after that kiss, we both heard talk of power issues which they say was out of the norm and rarely happened there.

We became each other's rock to rely on, but I can't help but think we tied each other down at times due to circumstances. We saw eye to eye on many things, but completely opposite on yet other things. She was stuck in a karmic marriage she desperately wanted to end but would not due to children and that has since ended in divorce. I know I played my part, but while depressed I was not thinking straight.

We have been on again off again. Never in a "relationship" by societal standards but both coming and going as we pleased. I can almost guarantee I was not the only escape from her failing marriage. We both noticed others would stare at us as if there was something of interest and what you say about that glow makes sense.

I just wanted to know whether I was another karmic connection like her ex husband and should cut her off right now, or there is a chance my involvement could benefit the both of us in the long run.

my first repose would be non astrological, but base on experience with AA programs. this leads me to suggest that you wait one year before you think of a relationship with her.it is quite well known that to start a relationship with someone you have met in therapy of recovery most often leads to disaster . but not always as a close friend started relationship during drug recovery and has been together with him for 12 years. so there is not clear cut answer.

still I would wait for her t clear up her situation before trying to start a relationship.

rahu