Please read my chart

Hi all,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

I am uploading my birth chart as attachments here. I request you guys to kindly resolve my career issue. I will give a brief background about myself.

I am currently working at a research firm and my work requires a lot of logical analysis (both qualitative and quantitative). I am not enjoying my job at all and my performance has been dipping since I joined, around 9 months back.I had scored 75% in class 10th and 60% in class 12th. I had PCM in 12th, although I fared very badly in all the three subjects. I scored the highest marks in English. I did my graduation in law, which never interested me. During the course itself, I decided to pursue MBA which I successfully completed in Marketing in 2012. Now, I am working at this firm, which is not giving me any satisfaction.
By nature, I am an outgoing personality and an intuitive person. I am good at verbal communication and fine with written. My hobbies are listening music, writing blogs and daydreaming (a lot!). I am not a very adventurous person, but quite spontaneous and whimsical. I have a very old habit of telling stories to myself. Sometimes I even end up talking to myself in public!

Thanx guys, I am really desperate for a career change. Please guide me on what kind of job I should apply for, which brings satisfaction in my life. I really want to work in a job profile now, where I can be stable and enjoy myself.

A big thanx to everyone.

Yours Truly,
A man desperate for help!

Attachments

• astro chart.png
    astro chart.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 26
  • astro chart 2.png
    astro chart 2.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys,

Please help me out. I just want to know, which career option should I choose. I am quite distressed in my current job. Please guide me through in this tough time.

Thanks.

ros3lani

Hello there desperate man >_<

I'm new in astrology but I hope I can help you :D

So, you actually quite good in analytical work.
But since you say you're good at verbal communication and fine with written, you should try to write a novel (its not because you say that but its there in your birth chart, indication if you may be succesfull in communication area)

or you should try to become a motivator. anything you be able to express in communication area. advertising maybe good too. you may want to make advertisement for a big product. or you may want to be wedding event organizer. and you be the MC :D

You may have a problem with your family. your parent may not so supportive or you have an urge to proof yourself. status is very important for you. try to focus in what you do. learn to think that you do what you love because just simply you love to do it without feeling that you do it because you want acceptance from other

additional, you love girl who stable, mature, serious, playfull, adventorous, wise, nurturing, caring, and unique

There you are
thats all I can read from your chart
I hope it can help you have a career that you love

Cheers and merry Christmas!
:3

Hi Ros3lani,

Thanks for your reply. Your guidance shall definitely help me.

I request other respected astrologers to kindly pitch in as well and help me out.

Thanks in anticipation.

RosieOne

First of all, with Sun on the Midheaven, you are a star! You need to shine your light from center stage. And with Chiron/Mercury close by in the 10th House and Moon in Aquarius in the 6th, you are a total maverik. It is hard to see you liking corporate cubicle life. Do you ever perform publicly?

Virgo Rising folk are world healers. They model how to live right. Many of us resist our Risings, when our personalities are very strong in expressing other archetypes and elements. Your personality is super AIR, so many thoughts! Your head moves a mile a nanosecond!

But the life novel/movie you need to create is Earthy and Virgo - your Rising. So are you organized? Does your life run like a top?

Or are you overwhelmed with too much stuff and dishes piling up?

Getting organized, keeping it simple (bit Zen, no junking allowed) and efficient is key for you. Which doesn't mean you need to iron the grass. In fact with Aquarius Moon in the 6th House of daily routines and lifestyle, you don't have to be organized like anyone else, just master chaos in your own way.

According to astrology, your soul (NN) is here to do something a bit different than your Gemini/Aquarium personality might think. Our NNs are difficult, by definition, because they ask us to explore new directions. But if we are not following our NN, our souls feel unfulfilled.

NN in Aries - Elizabeth Spring
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

NN in 8th - Elizabeth Spring
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-second-house-north-node.html

So tell me what you think so far.

First of all, with Sun on the Midheaven, you are a star! You need to shine your light from center stage. And with Chiron/Mercury close by in the 10th House and Moon in Aquarius in the 6th, you are a total maverik. It is hard to see you liking corporate cubicle life. Do you ever perform publicly?

Virgo Rising folk are world healers. They model how to live right. Many of us resist our Risings, when our personalities are very strong in expressing other archetypes and elements. Your personality is super AIR, so many thoughts! Your head moves a mile a nanosecond!

But the life novel/movie you need to create is Earthy and Virgo - your Rising. So are you organized? Does your life run like a top?

Or are you overwhelmed with too much stuff and dishes piling up?

Getting organized, keeping it simple (bit Zen, no junking allowed) and efficient is key for you. Which doesn't mean you need to iron the grass. In fact with Aquarius Moon in the 6th House of daily routines and lifestyle, you don't have to be organized like anyone else, just master chaos in your own way.

According to astrology, your soul (NN) is here to do something a bit different than your Gemini/Aquarium personality might think. Our NNs are difficult, by definition, because they ask us to explore new directions. But if we are not following our NN, our souls feel unfulfilled.

NN in Aries - Elizabeth Spring
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

NN in 8th - Elizabeth Spring
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-second-house-north-node.html

So tell me what you think so far.

Hey,

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply. You really hit the nail on its head. I have been very inconsistent in my life. There are so many thoughts which cross my mind at the same moment. Its also true that currently I am working in a desk job. It has actually got very boring for me. Also, its a research job which makes it all the more frustrating.
I am a very unorganized person and I can't live a routine-based life. It has to be spontaneous. By nature, I am kind and very friendly. I always greet everyone with a very friendly smile.
So, yeah!, till now you have been bang on correct. Is all of this given in my birth chart. WOW! N please please tell me more.

Thanx! :)

RosieOne

Ros3lani,

You are such an impressive student of astrology, and what is really wonderful is how you are using this forum to activate the missing leg of your cosmic Cardinal T-Square!

fadedwatermark,

The goal is not to BE a Virgo, rather to live a Virgo sort of life movie. You are a center-stage Gem-am-I, with Aquarium in the 6th, nothing is going to change that. That is your character within your Virgo book/movie.

So getting organized will really help you, YET as you say: I am a very unorganized person and I can't live a routine-based life. It has to be spontaneous.

What to do?

Simple! Aquarius Moon in an Aquarius 6th House needs to paradigm shift your daily routine and lifestyle. I will give a couple of examples and then I will let your super brain dream up lots of even more revolutionary possibilities.

How many dishes do you really use? Get rid of the rest of them. One dish, one set of chop sticks and a wok, two good knives and a crock pot - what else do you need?

And really, why don't we install washing machines and dryers in our bedroom closets? We could simply throw our dirty clothes straight into the washer, and hang them right out of the dryer!

Now with Saturn in Sage on your IC, and strong Air, and a Virgo Rising, doing research is an important part of your puzzle. Studying into history, your ancestors, deep cultural stories and mythology, is important work this life. In 3 -5 years (look the exact date up) you will have your Saturn Return and learn more about what this means.

Ros3lani,

You are such an impressive student of astrology, and what is really wonderful is how you are using this forum to activate the missing leg of your cosmic Cardinal T-Square!

fadedwatermark,

The goal is not to BE a Virgo, rather to live a Virgo sort of life movie. You are a center-stage Gem-am-I, with Aquarium in the 6th, nothing is going to change that. That is your character within your Virgo book/movie.

So getting organized will really help you, YET as you say: I am a very unorganized person and I can't live a routine-based life. It has to be spontaneous.

What to do?

Simple! Aquarius Moon in an Aquarius 6th House needs to paradigm shift your daily routine and lifestyle. I will give a couple of examples and then I will let your super brain dream up lots of even more revolutionary possibilities.

How many dishes do you really use? Get rid of the rest of them. One dish, one set of chop sticks and a wok, two good knives and a crock pot - what else do you need?

And really, why don't we install washing machines and dryers in our bedroom closets? We could simply throw our dirty clothes straight into the washer, and hang them right out of the dryer!

Now with Saturn in Sage on your IC, and strong Air, and a Virgo Rising, doing research is an important part of your puzzle. Studying into history, your ancestors, deep cultural stories and mythology, is important work this life. In 3 -5 years (look the exact date up) you will have your Saturn Return and learn more about what this means.

Hey,

Again, thank you so much for taking out time for me. I just wanna ask you one final question. Am I gonna be more successful in a research based job which makes sit on my desk and work on a computer for 9 long hours or should I be in a sales job which makes me venture out and meet new people everyday.

With Sun conjunct Midheaven, getting out into the public is much better than hiding behind a desk. Also with Gemini Sun.

Hey RosieOne,

Thank you so much for answering my queries which such patience. I am very new to astrology. Honestly, I was not expecting so many answers getting questioned here. I had only come looking for solutions to my career issues, but now I know so much about my nature and behavior as well.

Also, thanks to Roslani for taking out time to read my charts. You have a great future in the field.

I really wanna wish both of you all the best in your future endeavours. God bless both of you and have a healthy and prosperous new year. :)