Leo or Libra: Compatibility with Virgo?

--Basic Question--There are two guys. One is a Libra with Venus in Scorpio and the other is a Leo with Venus in Cancer. I am a Virgo (Sun, Moon, & Mercury) with Venus in Leo and Mars in Sagittarius. Astrologically, with which am I more likely to have a successful relationship? Please explain.

--Details--
The Libra is incredibly intelligent (he's the only one who ever beats me in schoolwork) and I love competing with him. He is a great sport and very witty, but people only ever recognize his intelligence. He's practically a social outcast and is alone more often than not, but he treats me differently. He makes jokes and laughs and acts like a completely different person when I'm around. I find him highly interesting and very attractive (mostly because of his intellect). Everyone says we make a great team and I happen to agree.

The Leo is extremely funny and is always the center of attention, wherever he is. He can make the most rigid person crack up and really seems to understand people. We like the same obscure things and his focus usually seems to be on me.

I don't have a birth time for either of them or I would have made a chart a long time ago.

I've been agonizing myself for months with comparisons and lists and I don't even know what I feel anymore. Please tell me something.

Last edited:

ros3lani

Hello VirgoMercury

I'm new in astrology reading, but I hope I can help

so, since, even your name is virgomercury, it is obvious you must be more attracted to someone inteligent. virgo, mercury, its all about mind and mental activity, so far I know :D
the libra must be very tempting for you

but, since your venus is in leo, its make the leo man attractive too for you.

but (again) since you have virgo stellium, you maybe want someone clever.
it rather hard to say any other word because the data is too little from the man side.

but (again >_<), i guess, you will do well with, and from the deepest of your heart, will choose the libra man.

whoever you choose, if the love is true and pure, it will find a way. :)

Cheers,
:3

waybread

Synastry really goes by degrees. Signs can be sort-of compatible or incompatible, but I don't think they're sufficient because "compatible signs" could actually have planets with very incompatible aspects.

If you have birth locations and dates for these guys, you can construct charts by just inputting the birth time as "unknown." (at www.astro.com "free charts" section.) This will give you a default noon birth time with no houses, and the moon could move either way by up to six degrees.

Then look for conjunctions and good inter-aspects between your major planets. You can also see how their planets interact with your ascendant.