Will there be love and comittment in this relationship?

waterlilly

Hi, I Have no idea about horary.

so I wonder if someone could take a peek??

Do you see this developing into a loving comitted relationship? I don't know what else to ask. However, I would like to know if we have a future? and if not how long would you give us?

Today I was asked if I died tomorrow...would I regret not getting involved with this man? I said yes. As I think he would be good for me.

any advice on tis matter?

[thread was moved to the Greenhorns Horary Board as no interpretation attempt was made. Moderator.]

Attachments

• mm.gif
    mm.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

dreamtimez

Hi :smile:
In this chart you are Mars (ruler of rising sign) and he is Venus (ruler of 7th house). Mars is in the 7th house ... indeed you love him deeply. But Venus is in the 7th house too. I think he is busy with his own concerns right now. Venus has changed signs too (from Taurus to Gemini) something has changed in his life/circumstances. There is a conjunction between Mars and Venus but its a separating one ... Venus is moving away from Mars !

waterlilly

WOW!

So He is moving away from me?

Hmmm interesting...Ahh thats sad.actually. I kept getting the three of swords in atarot reading. Maybe there was someone else all along.

ahh that hurts & i feel abit silly..

Thank you

waterlilly

god this really hurts!

Why am I so unlovable? Maybe I just kept on pushing him away and now he's off. I am sorry to go on about it. But, this is the first time I have opened the door alittle in 6years. I don't think I am capable of a union. What is wrong with me? I was totally looking forward to exploring myself with this guy...I haven't even been physical with anyone in 6 whole years!!!!:ninja:

I am laughing... because of the irony but, seriously I don't think this is cool:bandit:

maybe there's a blessing here..i just don't know

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Hello Waterlilly, very nice to see you again, this time without the hat! I did not have time earlier on to answer to your question but Dreamtimez is right, the conjunction is an outgoing one. Him being in Gemini might even show two love interests. Could that be possible?

maybe there's a blessing here..i just don't know

There usually is, looking at it spiritually. Dont give up on yourself, you are much too pretty for that:). Sounds like me giving advice to my own daughter of 37 LOL!! I am sure there will be some man for you somewhere waiting for you!

Cheers, Starlink

waterlilly

He is a Gemini.

But, maybe your right too. I am sure I'm not the only one.

Hi starlink. Lovely hearing from you & thanks

waterlilly

Hello Waterlilly, very nice to see you again, this time without the hat! I did not have time earlier on to answer to your question but Dreamtimez is right, the conjunction is an outgoing one. Him being in Gemini might even show two love interests. Could that be possible?

There usually is, looking at it spiritually. Dont give up on yourself, you are much too pretty for that:). Sounds like me giving advice to my own daughter of 37 LOL!! I am sure there will be some man for you somewhere waiting for you!

Cheers, Starlink

Oh starlink thanks!

I really do count you guys as family too.

Just thinking about it, this guy wanted me to come over just before he went to Algeria , where he has been for 3 weeks and, won't be back til next week. so, we could...well you know, cement the relationship.
So, the Moral of this story is..I still have my dignity intact ...LOL

Gosh..

Last edited: