Venus Rx Love Triangle...

saturnsayshi

So... I somehow ended up in a very unusual love triangle... during the Venus retrograde no less. How do I manage?

I'm at this sort of dizzying romantic crossroads where one man wants me living with him in one state, the other man wants me living with him in another state, and I'm currently not living with either of them in a third state.

On a personal level, they are nothing alike. Not in looks, personalities, careers, lifestyles, age, background, anything.

So, just for fun: If you had to be in a relationship with one or the other of these composite charts, which would you pick?

Chart #1 (new guy who would like to come in and sweep me off my feet): Grand kite, tons of nice 7th house placements and Neptune trines, scary Pluto oppositions. Vertex Conj. DC.

Chart #2 (longtime on/off relationship, best friend, we have plans to move in together): Ho-hum Venus opposition Saturn in 8th house, some nice Uranus Trines and 1st House placements. Vertex Conj. DC.

Please note that I'm not literally seeking advice as to who to "pick"; I've had extremely honest conversations with the both of them and everything is fairly copacetic in the short term.

Attachments

• Composite 1.jpg
    Composite 1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Composite 2.jpg
    Composite 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23