Will I be BULLIED or BECOME a BULLY?

DarkWarrior7

I don't know how to interpretate this aspect: I have asteroid Toro (1685) (the bully asteroid) conjuncting my MC. Does this mean that I aspire to become (Midheaven) a bully myself, because I am a really impulsive and passionate person and, some might say agressive, or does this mean that I will be bullied by the public, that my high position and my career goals will be indangered by others who would try to pit me down, by the haters?

My Toro is conjuncting my MC, but also my Pluto, Mercury, fixed star Antares, Dejanira (the victim asteroid), Quaoar (the creative genius asteroid), Hidalgo (asteroid of assertiveness, standing up for yoursef, dor your beliefs and others) and a name asteroid of a person that is my muse and the love of my life.

I would really like to hear what you know about Toro and what it means in these aspects, especially conjuncting the MC. It would be weird if that means being a victim of bullying because, even though I was, it never bothered me, it only gave me strength to keep on moving and to improve myself.

AppLeo

I think you'll probably become a bully, despite the victim asteroid conjunct to it. Most bullies, from my observation, don't become bullies for the sake of it, but because they've been victims or bullied themselves.

We have free will though, so try not to be a bully. Maybe there are some aspects (trines or sextile) in your chart that can help.

DarkWarrior7

I think you'll probably become a bully, despite the victim asteroid conjunct to it. Most bullies, from my observation, don't become bullies for the sake of it, but because they've been victims or bullied themselves.

We have free will though, so try not to be a bully. Maybe there are some aspects (trines or sextile) in your chart that can help.

That stellium trines Saturn in Aries, in II house, it trines Part of Fortune in Leo, in VI house and it sextiles Uranus in Aquarius, in XII house, wich is my chart ruler. BTW, it is cool to have my chart ruler in domicile, but it is a curse to have it in my XII house.

Can you tell me about these other asteroids if you know something about them? My career is VERY important to me and I am about to have some serious things ahead of me so I am analyzing MC aspects very carefully. What do these other asteroids up there mean?

AppLeo

Asteroids simply mean what they mean. I couldn't provide another description or view of these asteroids because I haven't studied them myself. Someone else on the forum may know more about the asteroids and can offer you their wisdom. Asteroids are usually not THAT important. They are asteroids... Planets and aspects should be the bulk of your attention.

DarkWarrior7

Asteroids simply mean what they mean. I couldn't provide another description or view of these asteroids because I haven't studied them myself. Someone else on the forum may know more about the asteroids and can offer you their wisdom. Asteroids are usually not THAT important. They are asteroids... Planets and aspects should be the bulk of your attention.

Ofcourse, but planets are more general and broad because they have a wider range of things under their domain. Asteroids give that necessary flavor that distinguishes us from each other, they bring something specific to us.

I understand. But, in theory, what do you think makes a difference between having those asteroids on MC, as opposed to having them on your ASC, for example? How will they affect my career and my ideal self?
And since you are more knowledgeable on planets, what can you tell me about having a Pluto-Mercury conjunction and having it on the MC, as well. And having the ruler of my MC in Sagitarius (Jupiter) on my Ascendant?

AppLeo

Ofcourse, but planets are more general and broad because they have a wider range of things under their domain. Asteroids give that necessary flavor that distinguishes us from each other, they bring something specific to us.

Yes, but I don't know much about asteroids, personally so I can't help with that.

I understand. But, in theory, what do you think makes a difference between having those asteroids on MC, as opposed to having them on your ASC, for example? How will they affect my career and my ideal self?

The ascendant is your identity and your projection to other people. THE midheaven is your reputation or public standing. That's the difference.

And since you are more knowledgeable on planets, what can you tell me about having a Pluto-Mercury conjunction and having it on the MC, as well. And having the ruler of my MC in Sagitarius (Jupiter) on my Ascendant?

There are plenty of websites that explain this. Pluto-Mercury basically means that you can detect the hidden undercurrents logically. You can read between the lines or study information that most people tend to ignore. With this on the MC, you have a reputation for this.

The ruler of your MC on the AC basically means that your career/reputation comes out the most through your personality/identity or your own personal efforts. Your MC is entirely built on who you are as a person.

http://astrofix.net/2010/05/18/ruler-of-the-10th-house-in-houses/

DarkWarrior7

Yes, but I don't know much about asteroids, personally so I can't help with that.

The ascendant is your identity and your projection to other people. THE midheaven is your reputation or public standing. That's the difference.

There are plenty of websites that explain this. Pluto-Mercury basically means that you can detect the hidden undercurrents logically. You can read between the lines or study information that most people tend to ignore. With this on the MC, you have a reputation for this.

The ruler of your MC on the AC basically means that your career/reputation comes out the most through your personality/identity or your own personal efforts. Your MC is entirely built on who you are as a person.

That is wonderful. Thank you so much. BTW, does this mean that I will have a reputation that is in sync with who I really am as a person? Is that what you are trying to say?

Humanitarian

I have Toro conjunct my Waldemath Moon, and I'm bullied so much that I can revenge against my bullies if my rage is enough to fight and hit someone.

Humanitarian

I also have a Pluto-Mercury aspect (conjunction) in an angular house (Placidus 7th house) too, and I can detect when someone is manipulating me and my friends, and basically any negative undercurrents under the positive actions of my friends towards me.

conspiracy theorist

I also have a Pluto-Mercury aspect (conjunction) in an angular house (Placidus 7th house) too, and I can detect when someone is manipulating me and my friends, and basically any negative undercurrents under the positive actions of my friends towards me.

What if you are detecting negative intent where there is none, as I have seen with those with this aspect pattern do sometimes? Can you admit that you err and make amends?