Parents Divorce

Arian Maverick

It's sad to say, but my immediate thought was that due to the high divorce rate--at least in my country--I can't imagine that there would be a single unifying factor in the natal charts of all children with divorced parents.

It may be interesting to explore the possible astrological indications of this phenomenon in another thread, though...

Arian Maverick

Stacey5271

I think the first place to look would be in the transits and progressions of the parents along with their synastries. I think a lot of relationships where the two parties felt things were fine, find that, as a couple, they can't get through the test of a transit.

I would imagine that a child's chart could show the lack of a parent, but that could be for divorce, death, abduction or other reasons I'm sure. Also, you have to remember that not all events are bad for all people. A parental divorce is probably actually extremely beneficial for some kids.

tsquare

Hmm....my parents are divorced...chorion10H opposition uranus in 4thH...
uranus opposes my moon in the 1stH.tsquare.

I have heard uranus in the 4thH indicates many changes of residence...my parents mooved around alot....then I graduated.....they divorced.....they haven't budged since....I'm still moving........I've lived in probably 8 different houses before I graduated.....ranging from trailer houses to old farm houses, to newly built houses...to apartments......mainly farm houses...country houses.....I find it funny that AFTER I graduated they decided to settle down....seperately of course......still...I keep moving.......since I graduated I have lived in....Im counting.....11 different residences in......7 years........mabie alot of moves is common in everyones lives.....but I have little to no earth....counting em up...that is 19 different houses...in 25 years.

I often have thought that the reason for their divorce stemmed from never really settling anywhere...then again....that's probably the reason they stuck together so long.....the minute they had some time to spend together the more they realized that they didn't like each other(laugh)....
My taurus mom like to take it easy, and my Gemini dad is a workaholic that never finishes anyhting he starts.......he gets so close....it's hard to watch at times........he'll get right to the end of something....acomplishment is right there.....and poof.....he's starting some new project abandoning the last one....till it creeps up on him........then everyone is in for it......
My life up untill recently was like that song by The Animals...The House of the Rising Sun. It's time for another move.

Tsquare
12Hsun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRV9QCXLtHQ
I had to laugh at this video....such a large voice for such a little man.
The video killed the radio star.
It's obviously lipsynced as well.
Haven't music videos come a long way??
This one kind of gives me the creeps.
Must be that Devil Music that Grandma told me bout.
This song always gives me chills, a zing right up the spine, it's chilling.....I believe it's the 12H influence....I head somwhere to look for the 4thH as well as the 8thH and 12thH in looking for "family stuff" and I have also heard that 12H suns dont really have a father figure.......thats me......but uranus is also in scorpio and my sun is cancer.......there is a trine there....but overall my homelife was an odd one........and I was quite effected by it.

I have alot of hard aspects to the sun as well.
I'm not sure I could pin point a single thing as a pointer to parents divorce, but I'm sure it's there somewhere........It is amazing how far just one natal chart can go.......

Last edited:

Ebenia

My parents have divorced and I have Sun 10th opposition Moon 4th. Surprising? Not really. :p

The reason why divorce can be seen so differently, is that chart tells us how the individual feels about situation - and peoples feelings and thoughts about their parents divorce are usually very different. Some people see their parents as so different, that it is not a surprise that they get divorced (me) and then there are some people who blame one part (for example, my brother blames my mother, which can be seen in Moon 12th and Venus aspects...)..

So there are many indicatiors cause every divorce is seen differently!