Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Thank you for the 6 of wands, celebration and success. Things moving in a way that puts a smile on my face. Rewards for past efforts. In romance, this could be a positive indication that things will be fun in the near future. Timing though...

Next card:

Queen of Pentacles

DiDi

oh that card keeps comming up for me, and I know who she is but dont know how to relate that to my progress in life question.
seems a bit boring to me, i do the family things well and thats about it.

I leave the 8 of wands

This card is about fast opportunities, it also has travel attached to it.
It is creative and fertile, communications come in quickly also.

Last edited:

MsK

Wow. Asked if I would get communication from someone within 4 hours. I'll take that 8 of wands and will update everyone if it happens.

In the meantime - I leave...

2 of Wands

In general the 2 of Wands reminds us to stay mindful of the give-and-take required for all successful relationships. If things are feeling "out of balance" for you in general now, know that they are about to get substantially better. Keep your eyes on the prize that you're looking for, metaphorically, and remain or get positive.

DiDi

Thankyou Pan

My question was about love, Ace of cups = newness in the romance department.
love & friendship
balance and passion................. very cool card to get:wink:

I leave the page of swords

A fresh demanding challenge is ahead of you and integrity is your best weapon.

nemesis

very interesting :) I asked if someone was being truthful with me and all around genuine and it seems they are. page of swords is basically saying "go for it" to trust them and to go forth and be honest with them too (which I have been) but perhaps it is saying be more forthcoming and open. this card could be representing that person even.
anyways thanks :)

I leave: Ace of Cups

DiDi

ok thats crazy that i should look at this again so soon but hmmm ace of cups............ just maybe i have something wonderful to happen to me.

I leave the 6 of swords
A card that represents a moving out of troubled waters into new teritory either by sea or within there own world.
For a romance question its the other person who is around watching and waiting for the right time while they decide what to do, only sometimes the other person moves on because the wait is far to long.

Neptune Rising

Interesting, and thanks for 6 of swords. My ex from a decade ago came into my dream the other day, plus he has been on my mind. I finally decided to look for him via Facebook, found his name and just wrote a little message. I asked, will he be in touch. This seems to suggest a 'no'. Lol, move on if the wait is too long, well 10 years is quite a long time. Maybe this shows me also leaving the issues of that relationship behind me now that I had the courage to write to him.

Next card:

King of swords

MsK

Per my last post: No communication yet. *sighs*

Anyway, I'll take the King Of Swords and leave...

Queen Of Wands
The Queen of Wands can also refer to a woman who has a lot of fire energy about her e.g. Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. When not referring to a literal person, she stands for getting a lot accomplished, and often, a focus on work/career. The Queen is positive, uplifting energy. When she stands in for a woman in your life, she's a good friend, who is solidly on your side, even though she may seem a bit self-absorbed. If you are trying to conceive and this card appears, it's one of the most positive signs that there can be.

suimui10

Well, I'm the Queen of Wands (Sag sun here).
Not sure what else it says about my question though. I'm well beyond bootstrapping at this point.

Leaving the Sun. :)

Anachiel

Thanks, MsK.

I think the next person will welcome:

The World

Attachments

• 21-the-world.jpg
    21-the-world.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17

DiDi

thanks Anachiel

my kids are doing well and 2 of them just got nice jobs one is got the study shes beeing dreaming of doing and my son is also doing especially well at his job to. Thinking i need to lift my game and what is next for me provideing i put in the effort... The world gives me hope

I leave 5 of swords

Neptune Rising

Thanks for the 5 of swords, I'll take that as a 'no' in answer to my question about whether someone will get in touch.

Leaving behind the:

Queen of Cups

nemesis

Wow the Queen of Cups! She comes up a lot for me and I started using her if I needed a significator for myself (I'm a Pisces Moon).

I asked about someone's potential future with me and I'm sure she is telling me to trust my instincts. To think with my heart and not with my mind. The Queen of Cups represents empathy, psychic ability, emotions, music, literature and all that is water.

I will take her as a positive and listen to her thank you :)

I leave: Nine of Wands

Neptune Rising

I couldnt help it, I asked about something else. This one is positive, things starting to take motion in a positive direction! I asked about a friend that I am getting quite close to, whether things will change with him and me.

Next card:
(sorry) back to the Hanged Man