opportunities

Astroseeking

Hello everyone,

I was referred to this site from a friend and I am enjoying it a lot! :)

I am wanting to invest this year so my question is, will investing in real estate be successful for me this year?

January 13, 2006
2:54 P.M.
Honolulu, Hawaii

fensi88

You are Me at 15Cap42, combust, weak position, and Moon at 19Can33 in conjuct with unfortunate fix star, Castor. Real estate is ruled by Su at 23Cap42. Moon from 2nd H will opose Su in 8H(as last Moon's aspect), line of 2-8H is very cleary represent money loss. That supports South Node in 5H, 2nd from 4H, money from real estate, or South Node in 5H is not good sign for risky actions.

Astroseeking

Opportunities part 2

I am disappointed about this, however, I think I should have rephrased the question as it should have been more specific ( do not know if this will make a difference in the analysis). I will doing the investment with some friends and so the question should be asked, will the property we invest in this year be profitable for us in a few years? I am hoping this has a better result. If the answer is negative, when would be a more positive this this year to invest? Thank you Goca for your previous reply! :)

January 14, 2006
1:11pm gmt -10
Honolulu, Hawaii