Midpoints??

shilonn

i realize i have no idea how to look midpoints..and i was told mine is saturn-neptune/pluto...i dont know how to look at it or how to understand them..could someone tell me more about this midpoint or where i can read more about it?

if the midpoint is so relevant and i haven`t paid any attention to it...

or if someone else has this midpoint too...would you mind sharing more?..

i really appreciate.all help.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

i realize i have no idea how to look midpoints..and i was told mine is saturn-neptune/pluto...i dont know how to look at it or how to understand them..could someone tell me more about this midpoint or where i can read more about it?

if the midpoint is so relevant and i haven`t paid any attention to it...

or if someone else has this midpoint too...would you mind sharing more?..

i really appreciate.all help.
MIDPOINTS
- PLUS PLENTY MORE -

CONFIGURATION HUNTER

a free online astrological tool
:smile: http://www.configurationhunter.com/a...aspects-hunter

The planet aspects hunter allows one to search in time for aspects between planets: one may then build complex search criteria
all online and free

waybread

Go to the Astrodienst website at www.astro.com. Log in and input your chart data on the free charts pages. When you are ready to construct your chart, scroll down to the "aspect/midpoint grid chart" on the Pullen menu option.

That should do it.

Midpoints basically tell you how and where in the chart two planets' energies combine, even if they are not in aspect. Most of your midpoints will not be conjunct planets, but if one does, then the two planets forming the midpoint will colour how that planet expresses itself.

You have Neptune and Pluto in a sextile relationship, which is typical of a generation of people-- not just you. This puts Saturn in a semi-sextile relationship with both. A minor aspect that generally gives a sense of promise or potential but not necessarily enough impetus to act on it.

Saturn in the 4th house, in fact, seems important for you. Pluto is just on the cusp of your 4th house, and Neptune is in Capricorn, the sign ruled by Saturn.

This is quite a flier, but I wonder if you had a difficult early home life (Saturn in the 4th, Pluto conjunct IC), that was somewhat mitigated by your ability to make productive use of your time spent alone (Saturn trine Venus in the 12th, moon-Jupiter in the 8th)-- possibly through reading, music, a rich fantasy life, &c.

shilonn

Go to the Astrodienst website at www.astro.com. Log in and input your chart data on the free charts pages. When you are ready to construct your chart, scroll down to the "aspect/midpoint grid chart" on the Pullen menu option.

That should do it.

Midpoints basically tell you how and where in the chart two planets' energies combine, even if they are not in aspect. Most of your midpoints will not be conjunct planets, but if one does, then the two planets forming the midpoint will colour how that planet expresses itself.

You have Neptune and Pluto in a sextile relationship, which is typical of a generation of people-- not just you. This puts Saturn in a semi-sextile relationship with both. A minor aspect that generally gives a sense of promise or potential but not necessarily enough impetus to act on it.

Saturn in the 4th house, in fact, seems important for you. Pluto is just on the cusp of your 4th house, and Neptune is in Capricorn, the sign ruled by Saturn.

This is quite a flier, but I wonder if you had a difficult early home life (Saturn in the 4th, Pluto conjunct IC), that was somewhat mitigated by your ability to make productive use of your time spent alone (Saturn trine Venus in the 12th, moon-Jupiter in the 8th)-- possibly through reading, music, a rich fantasy life, &c.

i already checked the astro.com and i still dont quite understand the midpoints.only that i have saturn-neptune/pluto midpoint in my chart.and when i find information about it,i find only little..and quite negative once again..

i allready knew that pluto on my IC is not nice and saturn in 4th..it was not easy like you said.and i was living in my own worlds to get away from the reality.i still do it.pisces swimming in deep waters.

but i wonder about the midpoints specially because i dont understand them.and i dont want to read only negative..

ok...i got it...but like i said i dont understand it..

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/coqafileobr6T5-u1417182567/astro_b2am_02_kia_hp.12439.25434.gif

Last edited:

waybread

Each planetary placement has positive and negative attributes. You can focus on the positive ones if you prefer.