Celebrities and their relationships

pwadm

Staff member
I just watched a 1998 movie "Dance with me". Wonderful movie.
And I also had a look at Vanessa Williams' chart (March 18, 1963, Millwood NY time unknown). Mother of four, yet terrible relationships - two failed marriages: Venus in Aquarius conjunct Saturn and square Neptune.

And I wonder: why does this happen - celebrities have so bad personal lives, many marriages and relationships....?! Obviously, these relationships issues are present in their natal charts, one way or another.

Could anyone answer me this: is there a relationship between afflicted natal Venus placement & aspects and celebrity ?!?

Lapis

Radu,

I like that movie too. It was sweet and fun and I just like 'Dance' in it's many forms anyway! :wink: Another great one is Shall We Dance? (2004).

Yes I personally think there is some sort of connection, not that I know exactly what it all is, between mainly female "celebrity" and romantic Venus type problems. I danced/performed professionally for 17 years and got to see how the invisible wall between the "audience" and the "performer" creates a strange and unreal chasm. One that's hard for some people to move past 'off stage'! The people in the audience (both sexes) view the "performer" as something she's not- anyplace other than the "stage". But that's sort of the point with the performing arts, the creation of different characters and aspects of archetypal forces, both gods and goddesses.

It seems that the female "celebrity" is often easily viewed as some form of the "Goddess" and this instantly creates problems for both sides.....if she is not acting, performing, or 'in character' etc., but is trying to live her life off of the "stage" or outside of the camera. The Venus Goddess illusion (and others) follows both her and her romantic partners into their personal lives. She is soon discovered to be a mere mortal human and this causes a lot of problems and mixed messages between both parties.

This same thing is clearly seen with the male "Rock Stars" and some Actors etc. being perceived as Golden Gods who some females want desperately to get close to. Illusions.....illusions that often times make "real" life and "real" romance nearly impossible for many different reasons. Difficult Venus aspects and/or placements? I'd say yes. It would be interesting to see if some male "celebrity" charts showed Mars difficulties like some of the females.

M

Do you see celebrity stars for me?
heheh

Star qualities?

TOB 2.30pm
DOB 29 Oct 1968
POB Alofi, Niue Island

8)

pwadm

Staff member
Yeah, interesting! Thanks Lapis for your answer. I should look into it.

But surely there are some successful relationships, such as Mel Gibson's, but they're overlooked, they just don't make the headlines.

And also, the proportion of successful marriages (and relationships in general) is generally quite small in the long run. I look around me and see quite very few marriages if any that I would take as a model. And maybe people that have an 8 hours a day job are not that likely to split up from unsuccessful relationships than celebrities whose job is to attend parties and press conferences and live their life in the spotlight.