Am i losing my talent ?

Hiya i am very worried about my financial situation.... so i decided to post a topic overhere i hope some body can help me out.........

i am 24 and been working from last 4 years butr during this time i have changed 5 jobs and never been settled and i am so worried about it and my main intention is to start business in future well

i am educated and cancerian , is there anything you need to know please post my reply.

Thanks

sorehearted said:
Do you have a time of birth?

What does losing your talent have to do with your problem?

6 AM ........ coz i dont wanna work now as i have finsihed my bsc computers i just dont wanna workfor some one i wanna start a smal business etc.

Wave

Hi,

write please "because, I do not want to, I want to" etc.

If you want to start your own business it is a good idea to start writing in a proper English and not to use a slang language. Your talent stays with you no matter what you do, I am sure you are a talented individual, but please for your own sake, use a correct English in your correspondence. If you want to succeed in the business world today - a good English is quite an essential element.

Wave.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
home business, to cheeky

cheeky,

With so many planets, including Saturn (duty, also career) clustered at the bottom (inner world) of your chart, you might want to seriously consider having a home business. You work best in your inner world, so this should be a business that doesn't require too much "face to face" interaction. Although you may dislike the tech world, it is a natural for this type of "stay at home" work. Perhaps your "talent" needs to be at home for it to work best.

Homely,

Tim

unukalhai

Frequent job changes is quite normal in the high tech fields. It's very common for technical professionals to do consulting work, and often consulting work can be done from the home environment. You wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of fully establishing your own business, yet you'd still be able to spend the majority of your time completing projects from your home environment. There are many consulting firms which will allow you to find jobs and work independently, yet avoid many of the pitfalls of a fully self-owned business.

Many people are highly successful doing this!

Not only do you have Saturn, planet of career, on your IC (home environment), but you have a 12th house Sun and Mercury. The Sun represents your drive and willpower, while Mercury represents the analytical factor required to work in the high-tech fields. With both these in the 12th, you feel much more comfortable "behind the scene". Indicating your high-tech drive, you have Uranus (technology and the cutting edge) in very tight semisquare to Saturn, a prime indication of why you studied computers! You're probably a talented programmer or engineer, more so than you realize.

Another problem you are possibily facing is the lack of the earth element in your chart. This can potentially make you ungrounded, reducing your staying power. Your strongest element is air, a flighty element that likes to blow from one experience to the next, while being very mental. Your strongest mode is cardinal, and the cardinal air sign is Libra, making that your overall mode of expression.

A good friend of mine is a Gemini rising with a strong air element in her chart. Like you, she also has zero earth counting the major orbiting objects. True to the nature of having nothing to hold you down (earth) and lots of breeze (air), she makes like a cloud from one engagement to the next, but she always makes ends meet even if she's as worried about her finances as might be.

I don't think your loosing your talent. I think the only thing you are loosing is confidence in yourself! Potentially you lack a rewarding relationship to satisfy the Libra energy which runs strong in you, causing blockages?

It may be beneficial to surround yourself with things of the earth element. Earth tones such as the colors found in camoflauge (and the other colors you'd usually find in nature) may help center you. The gems Garnet, Saphire and Emeralds are strongly associated with the earth element and could be healing. You might also consider various forms of meditation and massage to help ground yourself. Get out in nature more often. Go camping, walk through the forest barefoot. Be a hippy for a week! Connect with your physical body. Learn a bit about the Kundalini to help center your energies. Start an exercize routine. Feel every step you take, feel how the heel of your foot contacts the solid ground, and how gravity holds you solidly in place. Ensure you are eating a healthy and nutrious diet. Start a garden. Take up rock collecting. Work with your hands to build something tangible. All of these things are associated with the earth element, and could help you balance your basic elemental nature.

Last edited:

MichelleAnderson

I think that you need to work on your self confidence before you even think about starting a business. If you're not confident in yourself your business is not going to suceed.