Future career.

Matrix1

I was wondering what could be my future career, for now I'm thinking something that includes acting or something such as army, mma career, would like to hear your opinion. Also if you could tell me about my finances.

My chart-http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=4alfileNPo9Mc-u1392337417&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=10&smon=7&syr=2014&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Thanks in advance! :smile:

waybread

Sorry, your chart didn't come up. Try saving it to your computer and then uploading it as an attached thumbnail.

What do you enjoy or think you're good at?

Matrix1

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_hahahahfhfh_fsadasf_2014712.77490.18120.gif
    astro_24gw_01_hahahahfhfh_fsadasf_2014712.77490.18120.gif
    60 KB · Views: 48

waybread

With your moon and Jupiter in the 6th house of service, I think military "service" might suit you well. Mercury (thought, communication) rules your 10th house of career, so you might think of a military job that stresses communications, such as the signal corps (or whatever this branch might be called in your country.)

muchacho

I don't see the military connection. Looks more like you are someone who needs to roam and explore freely. How does that sound?

Last edited:

Matrix1

Well, I do love military and all but the only problem may be I hate to be controlled, also due to my lack of self-discipline army would be a good choice.
And yeah I do love and enjoy freely explorering, but I'm really attracted to sports and such, btw I'm best at school in P.E.
Idk, but maybe this can be connected to chinese astrology, i personally find chine astrology very accurate, for example I'm Fire Ox with ascedant in Horse and Fire Horse in month, and I really do have that kind of personality.

muchacho

Well, I do love military and all but the only problem may be I hate to be controlled, also due to my lack of self-discipline army would be a good choice.
And yeah I do love and enjoy freely explorering, but I'm really attracted to sports and such, btw I'm best at school in P.E.
Idk, but maybe this can be connected to chinese astrology, i personally find chine astrology very accurate, for example I'm Fire Ox with ascedant in Horse and Fire Horse in month, and I really do have that kind of personality.

Well, what you like and don't like or are good at in school can be a hint, but it's not really all that reliable because school is usually a highly contrived setting.

What do you love about the military? Could it be the high-tech toys and the unlimited budget? :tongue:

Also, you don't actually have to join the military. You can always do something somehow connected to the military.

When it comes to readings and astrology, my rule of thumb is, if it sounds like a 'hell yes!' to you then the reading/interpretation is correct because deep inside everyone already knows who they are and what they are here for. Everything else isn't worth losing any sleep over. So if this Chinese Astrology description rings true then I would dig a little deeper there until you can boil it down from a vague feeling into its more tangible equivalents like jobs, careers and industries.

Good luck.

Matrix1

Well, idk but in my country, army unfortnately has a low budget, haha. Then, when it comes to high technology, i can't say I don't like it but i'm not either much into that. But you were right about freedom and explorering for example i'd like to be a pilot. You asked what i like about military, well i like being physicaly powerful, I always wanna test myself, for example how brave am i, how strong am i. etc. But I also enjoy weight lifting, i like to watch myself at mirror 20 times a day, and unfortunately i have a huge, huge ego, could be due to my leo in lilith, and i also like, army, weight lifting, sports in general because i love power and i like to be more powerful than others, whether physicaly or mentally. Also, I have problems with compassion with people because i think they are solemnityng and for example when i see weak i always judgde them, because i hate weak! When i say weak i don't mean only on finance but mentaly weak, such as will power and things, haha. I don't even know why i said these 2 last sentence and i'm really not a bad person i always try to be good as much as i can! :)
And thanks for the reply kind man! :)

muchacho

Well, idk but in my country, army unfortnately has a low budget, haha. Then, when it comes to high technology, i can't say I don't like it but i'm not either much into that. But you were right about freedom and explorering for example i'd like to be a pilot.

Yes, pilot sounds like a match. However, when looking at a chart for a possible career, not getting too specific too early is usually a very good strategy. Just play around a bit with the 'roaming and exploring freely' a little longer. Is roaming and exploring mentally enough or do you really feel like you should be moving around physically as well? and so on...

You asked what i like about military, well i like being physicaly powerful, I always wanna test myself, for example how brave am i, how strong am i. etc. But I also enjoy weight lifting, i like to watch myself at mirror 20 times a day, and unfortunately i have a huge, huge ego, could be due to my leo in lilith, and i also like, army, weight lifting, sports in general because i love power and i like to be more powerful than others, whether physicaly or mentally. Also, I have problems with compassion with people because i think they are solemnityng and for example when i see weak i always judgde them, because i hate weak! When i say weak i don't mean only on finance but mentaly weak, such as will power and things, haha.
I'm not trying to talk you out of doing sports if you enjoy it. The question here was about a future career and I just don't happen to see that connection to sports or physical activity.

I've also re-calculated your chart with a different ayanamsa and what you say there above makes a lot more sense with the new calculation. According to my calculation you have your Sun and Mercury in 10th House in Gemini (instead of Cancer), Moon and Jupiter in 6th House in Aquarius (instead of Pisces). Does that maybe ring more true?

I don't even know why i said these 2 last sentence and i'm really not a bad person i always try to be good as much as i can! :)
And thanks for the reply kind man! :)
'Bad' is in the eye of the beholder. My impression is that the positive tends to be mixed with the negative in chart interpretations and reports in order to give a balanced or 'objective' point of view. Which leads to the odd phenomenon that people feel bad about things they have no reason feeling bad about. Not to mention that 'objectivity' is an illusion anyway.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Matrix1

Before I start I just want to point out that I had a problem with my keyboard so I'm sorry posting this a little bit late.

Yeah, I'd like to roam and freely explore both, mentally and physically, but I'm a bit confused when you say mentally to explore, what do you mean exactly by that? :p

Btw, what do you mean by no sport connection do you mean no sport connection linked to my career or sport connection just in general?

Thank you! :)

Edward

Military would be Mars. Mars is rather unfortunate in this nativity - in exile, in square to Sun with bad reception, also in square to L1 Mercury. Mars in reception with Saturn in the 8th, though this is not a good kind of reception. :bandit:

Maybe you should look for an occupation in the tourism sector (Mercury/Moon). Ascendent in Virgo, L1 Mercury in Cancer in trine to Moon from the Moon's domicile, Moon in reception with Venus.

Matrix1

Honestly, I'm not interested in any kind of tourism, Also, what do you think about acting? Could that be a good choice?
Btw I know Mars is military, and mars would be unfortunate in this nativity, do you mean because of hard - "bad" aspects? I mean do you think bad aspects between mars aren't that good in military, sorry can't catch up with you? :D

Edward

Acting? Why not, you might try it. You'd surely be good at playing Rambo or the Terminator. :rightful: Real life soldier would be difficult, or let's say very dangerous for you.

As user Muchacho already hinted, some job with a lot of travelling might be best suited for you: Tourist guide, pilot, taxi driver, bus driver etc.

Matrix1

Why do you think military would be difficult for me? :surprised:
As i'm attracted to exploreing and that kind of stuff i'm really not attracted to tourism, driver, although pilot maybe.

muchacho

Before I start I just want to point out that I had a problem with my keyboard so I'm sorry posting this a little bit late.

Yeah, I'd like to roam and freely explore both, mentally and physically, but I'm a bit confused when you say mentally to explore, what do you mean exactly by that? :p

Btw, what do you mean by no sport connection do you mean no sport connection linked to my career or sport connection just in general?

Thank you! :)
Exploring mentally means broadening your horizon, learning new things and trying out new perspectives. That can also be the result of exploring physically (i.e. moving to another place or country or culture) but for some people just reading about other places or countries or cultures is already enough (or better than nothing if your circumstances don't allow you to roam and explore physically).

I meant no sports connection as a career.

muchacho

Why do you think military would be difficult for me? :surprised:
As i'm attracted to exploreing and that kind of stuff i'm really not attracted to tourism, driver, although pilot maybe.
I'd say there can be a niche for everyone in any field. That's why I wouldn't be so worried about what industry or field you should actually choose. You have to check it out from a more abstract level, from an energy or vibrational level.

wilsontc

Staff member
Speaking, to Matrix

Matrix,

You said:
I was wondering what could be my future career, for now I'm thinking something that includes acting or something such as army, mma career, would like to hear your opinion.

You have Gemini (talking) on your Midheaven (outer world) and Mercury (ruler of Gemini) in the career house conjunct (energy is combined with) you Sun (self-expression). This combination suggests to me you could be a public speaker. While you do have Mars (fighting) in the being house, indicating you are a fighter, Mars is in square (energy needs to be combined with) Mercury (talking), suggesting that some of your best "fighting" might be with words. Perhaps a talk show where you "take on" tough topics with your guests might be interesting...or simply doing public speaking appearances.

Guessing,

Tim