John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Bulletbobb

This is for #1380, where you asked for a simpler chart.
Yesterday we had NJD at NYR, 2/27/12, at New York City.
Game started at 19.39 EST and ended at 22:03.
NY won 2-0
This should be alot like a soccer game.

Bob

janibo

Sorry for the offtopic...:)
Banefranco - thank you for the response, I am apologizing for the big mess I've made with the colors. Lately, I really don't have much time and I haven't noticed some posts and the table with the colors you gave here.:sad: Usually, I draw parallel between the color of the sign and the jerseys of the team ( for example - Leo - red, Virgo - green, .. ) but i was wrong :(
I agree with you about the significant importance of Lord's dignities. But, as you know very well, there are matches which have identical astrological status - the same ASC, the same planet position... and the same jerseys' color, but the outcome (the result ) is different. We've been discussing this. We are now looking for other factors which influence the outcome - it does not matter if it's goals or the half (final) result.
So we have to be tolerant towards every suggestion - no matter how strange it looks like. That's what I'm searching for and each "proven" fact, I bring in question. :)
Best regards!

banefranco

It is ok I hope that you see that Sun is not red just becouse there are planty of red colors, like any other color. I had problems with colors long time before and in the early beginning that is the reason why I had to do something to find better way in making team placements. So the same is with symbols. I think that it is interesting. I wrote here, also in the book that symbols of the group once determined cannot be changed. That is like you change your birth data and think that you change your destiny. It is impossible.
So today was one match in Hungarian league Pacsi-Debrecen. As I have the information Pacsi played in green Debrecen in white. Now it is very clear that darker will win. So as Pacsi play sometimes in white sometimes in green they lost the game. You can check their earlier matches at youtube. The same situation was two more times while I check these sports one Portugal-Lichenstein in Portugal where portugal played in away white jerseys like home team and the second Partizan - Jagodina I think, in Serbian league. But as it was Portugal won in spite of the chart which says that darker won as they really were and Partizan won in white even chart shows that lighter loses. Partizan never played in white like home team. But washing jersesy so ...:). I would like you to place comments about this chart, my opinion is that darker udoubtely wins or draw. Debrecen won 0:1.
I forgot to repeat Debrecen played in white jerseys. Take care :)

Attachments

• Pacsi-Debrecen 28 Feb 2012.jpg
    Pacsi-Debrecen 28 Feb 2012.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

banefranco

Yes, the problem is score, so you have different scores with same outcomes. Why not the same scores, the same outcomes at the same charts? That makes sense. But not. So I tried to find even aspects for goals so I found that not at any match any aspect repeat itself. So no matter how many matches are there at the same time the timing for goals will be different. I understood that that the difference is in understanding the nature of one event. Goal or yellow card are events at one chart. If we call it event chart that means that events are collected as small balls into a bigger ball. The point is that we have 10 identical charts let say for ten matches. Acctually we do have one chart for the same time and the same place not ten. But we like to print ten. Well if we print the charts according to coordinates of the place where match happens we will get different charts with very small differences but different charts.Ok. So what's happen. You have ten charts and let say 10 aspects for goals. They can happen at one chart or at all of the them. The Q is how we can get the information at which chart goal will happen? Then I understood that aspects has their let say energy like the bullet. One bullet one shot.And no more. Not one bullet ten shots. That is the Q. That means that there is only one aspect at the time and when it happens the energy gone and cannot be recharged. Ok. If it makes sense. If we prove what I claim the goal happen at the match where it happens first at the time, the prediction about goals would be easier. Even than how we can be sure that we have information about all matches anywhere in the world. This is theory. You have no rule to follow when making goal's prediction that is why I suggest the first match or the last match becouse usually there are no other matches at the same time and even then to predict three times less goals than apsects found at one chart. That means lower risk but it is the risk. The Q is where to find the information in the chart about total of goals at one match? It must be. Becouse if one team undoubtely wins that team must score at least one goal more than the rival. More over, those goals are in connection with the placement at one league table. For one goal you lose the title. So it is in connection when you make long term predictions about leagu champions.So although I think that outcomes and goals are different things it must be some corelations, but where in the chart. The Moon definitely does not have any connection with total of goals per one match.
If it so I would be a millionaire and all of you. Last Moon aspect or aspects to rulers.....indicate possibility for goals not total of goals. If we resolve this than the DRAW is predictable. There are more Q but these are for me most important.

banefranco

I have no idea where to look for the information about goals any suggestion is welcome. Might be aspected cusps of 1, 4, 7, 10. by which planets let say. Might be. Might be aspect cusps make between each other e.g 1to 10 or 7 to 4.

Last edited:

banefranco

Let us try to predict the first halfs of the matches Germany-Greece and England-Belgium. Why not if the match lasts only 45 minutes :). I think could be 1x for both matches. The first half. this is testing :). If both home teams play in white jerseys

banefranco

So I checked one more time yesterday match Pacsi-Debrecen and when you calculate dignities it is ok score with possibility for DRAW. I think this is not problematic with jerseys case.

banefranco

This with predictions for first half is brilliant idea but first half only. Or both halfs if rulers do not change dignities up or down. It is neccesiary to find matches with such options for betting. The astrology chart shows the outcome in connection to planets positions not how long half last.
What about surprises when the other team with lower dignities scores goal. I think that if dignities shows the other team like winner it will score goal until those dignites do not change so this is for check if it happens that lower team scores goal the other team will also equalize at least during the rest of the time what means if rulers dignities do not vary till the end of the half time the better team in dignities must score goal.Check this. It also makes sense.
I want to add something. It seems that this is in a connection dignities-goals what means that even in 15 minutes if dignities do not change and Range table shows the winner that team MUST score the goal. That also means that if this is true you can place bets using this possibility. If any change happens that must be the rule not accident. I mean also that rulers do not change houses and no change ASC axis to happen.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi Banefranco. I got your message today, but haven't had any time to look at today's matches all week. But I just looked at the premier results for today in England and your predictions were very impressive:

You said that home teams in lighter strips will win or draw. Four matches involved teams with contrasting shades of strip.

Blackburn (lighter strip) 1 Villa 1
Manchester City (lighter strip) 2 Bolton 0
West Bromwich Albion (lighter strip) 1 Chelsea 0
Wigan (darker strip) 0 Swansea 2

Particularly noticeable is unexpected defeat of Chelsea by West Brom. I would guess that the odds against this happening would have been set at over 5-1.

I'll be sure to look ahead at next week's charts and post my thoughts for your consideration.

Best wishes

unimatrix

Manchester City (lighter strip) 2 Bolton 0

Leverkusen(dark) 2 vs. Bayern Munich (lighter) 0

(Charts are the same)

A very "risky" prediction (lighter strips will win or draw) in my opinion, at least for today.

banefranco

Yes Unimatrix I wait for Miquar to check if all lighter home teams in England won as City. Just to be written I missed the whole German League precisely what is better than to miss one match. But this does not surprises me just becouse all of these situations are not recommended for prediction. Simply, such charts are natural but I do not have rules for these situations. Some of them will be clear. Without the software I tried to make table for compartment values for first rulers and next rulers also some other situations but it is impossible to compare by such tables. Just one software. In short there are no secrets. The time while one ruler stay in one house is important information, the time when axis asc changes. It is all about the time. Not degree but time, not the distance but time. This is the next level....
I predicted right Man City.
You have in German league Leverkusen (darker) won, Stutgart (darker) guest won, Freiburg (darker), Herta (darker) won. I had an idea that lighter teams win.:).
So everything is in time of changing values.

astro2222

hey look at Fiorentina vs Cesena,might be interesting!!!!!

Udinese vs Atalanta...the winner is known for sure!!!

PSV vs Twente prediction....draw

Last edited:

banefranco

Miquar, I meant that if you follow some more leagues in England and if you know the jersesy for sure, to check some others, as much as you know. It must be the same outcome.

banefranco

Well, the adventages of forums is that anybody can make observations according to the themas. But as this is absolutely new field in this scinece there are ''many rivers to cross''. So I thank to all of you for help but also need more. In these days there are many problematic events in the sports charts. It happened to me in the past but I had no answers and simply avoided them.Just becouse there are plenty of clear charts during the year. Now it is the time to face and resolve problems.
I will place now two charts which look like the same but are not the same. I fail to notice the difference and all German league outcomes were by darker winnings as I predicted according to lighter win. So that is something for check becouse in the constant charts with no changes as much as these days charts, such position is not the problem. Here, apparently it was.
I never had rulers of the 4 and 10 so much involved. Might be critical moments.
Take a look and make comments.

Attachments

• ManCity-Bolton.jpg
    ManCity-Bolton.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Leverkusen-Bayern 3Mar2012.jpg
    Leverkusen-Bayern 3Mar2012.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

miquar

The only difference seems to be that Man City had Venus in the 10th for the first 6 minutes of the game, where as Leverkusen didn't.

banefranco

Astro, at least I am always interesting but had to have some sleep,:). I will check those matches immideately. Where is here spell checker I always miss some letters :(.
But it is easier if all of you place the one or two with dignities values as they change. Than here be more matches in prediction. And it seems that some of you are better in knowing some leagues.

banefranco

Yes Miquar, that was the only difference, I am not sure that it is so crutial. I think that whole rulers position give such outcomes. Today I would predict Lazio to win but Fiorentina won under same conditions. So if Fio was darker that is the problem. Also Caen and PSG as darker. Caen scored the draw and those charts are little bit more clear at PSG match. We will see these days also Sun and Saturn had the same essential dignities so the rest is up to the game. I will check all of those matches but essential message is that there are to many changes of main planets - rulers. Simply not for predicting for now. Even then there were clear matches in two days for prediction and betting.

unimatrix

It is currently not possible to reliably predict matches, when Venus and Mars are Rulers.
Best Example: Barcelona vs. Leverkusen

Leverkusen(lighter jerseys): Libra H1 Venus in H7 -> inside the enemy's 7 th house
and Saturn in H1-> blocks the team

= Barcelona destroyed Leverkusen 7:1

but

Arsenal(lighter jerseys) won against Milan 3:0

(both charts are nearly the same)

Acc.Diginites are in favor of Venus, Mars is currently really weak (Retrograde etc.)

:sick:

banefranco

I agree U, These days I just make the charts with rulers Mars and Venus. There are some positions that differs than earlier charts. But you will notice that rulers do not stay in their houses all the time or axis ASC/DSC changes. That complicates prediction. In some cases problem is absence of the value for presence ruler in the enemy house. As you could see I avoided to confirm some predictions or to make new under these condotions. Anything I can say rules I have made do not cover these situations. This is something new. As I wrote I missed the whole German league what meant that I missed some rules. Sometimes I feel that ''something'' wants me to have doubts. But I do not have it. That is the fear of that ''something'', not to be descovered. All these things work under rules. In the beginning you have a lot of rules, as the time passes you have less and less.