Lunar Return - For Cancer Ascendant

byjove

Account Closed
Does this have more significance for Cancer ascendant people? One the one hand, with the Moon being the ruler of the ascendant, it's flow I'd imagine would be far more powerful for people with this ascendant, yet, on the other hand, I doubt that a clog of significant life events happen more for people with this ascendant than for others going through the same return.

I just spotted mine is about 6 weeks or so away now. Is it just an 'ah ha' moment of emotional maturity?

dhundhun

Does this have more significance for Cancer ascendant people? One the one hand, with the Moon being the ruler of the ascendant, it's flow I'd imagine would be far more powerful for people with this ascendant, yet, on the other hand, I doubt that a clog of significant life events happen more for people with this ascendant than for others going through the same return.

I just spotted mine is about 6 weeks or so away now. Is it just an 'ah ha' moment of emotional maturity?

Moon has of more significance to Cancer Ascendent people, because it's activation brings emotions (emotional sensitivity) and other changes. I'd suggest exercising caution because of Moon's affliction in Natal - those afflictions can also likely to activated. It can affect relationship and emotional health in next few months.

Good luck