What should i do for a job?

The last 3 years i have changed a job several times and now i am working on a job i don't like. I want to change my position and move to another place (flat) or even another town. But my main problem i can't find a suitable job. I am very shy person not easy-going with people. I want to travel, to study in foreign country, but i am 30 years and i think it's the time to marry and have my own family and children. But at the same time i want to travel study. This is a problem - i can't decide what is more important for me now. Please halp me if you see something in my natal chart.

Attachments

• ??????????.png
    ??????????.png
    125 KB · Views: 28

AstroAries

I see your MC is in Pisces, my roommate has this placement and he is kind of in the same place, he does not know what to do, that is Mc in Pisces. Don't be troubled though, your MC forms a grand water trine with Asc. and Saturn. Your Asc. is in Cancer so perhaps you will be good at working in something to do with the home or working out of the home or perhaps being a housewife. Your Saturn is trine Mc as well so that tells me you are a good and steady worker. Mars is in your 9th house of travel and foreign related things so perhaps that is driving you to travel, especially by water since Mars is in Pisces (Mars- Maritine Marine) Maybe you can find a man who would like to travel as well and your home can be wherever you lay your head. Hope that gives you some encouragement.

Last edited:
AstroAries thanks for your eplanations of the chart.
It's interesting what you said about grand water trine and being as a houswife. To tell the truth I don't like the idea of being a houswife or working from home. What else might be suitable for me as a job having such a trine?

JUPITERASC

The last 3 years i have changed a job several times and now i am working on a job i don't like.
I want to change my position and move to another place (flat) or even another town.
But my main problem i can't find a suitable job.
I am very shy person not easy-going with people.
I want to travel, to study in foreign country, but i am 30 years and i think it's the time to marry and have my own family and children.
But at the same time i want to travel study.
This is a problem - i can't decide what is more important for me now.
Please halp me if you see something in my natal chart.
Guidance on DELINEATING MARRIAGE and many example charts http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297 :smile:

muchacho

The last 3 years i have changed a job several times and now i am working on a job i don't like. I want to change my position and move to another place (flat) or even another town. But my main problem i can't find a suitable job. I am very shy person not easy-going with people. I want to travel, to study in foreign country, but i am 30 years and i think it's the time to marry and have my own family and children. But at the same time i want to travel study. This is a problem - i can't decide what is more important for me now. Please halp me if you see something in my natal chart.
Yes, with Cancer rising and Moon in the 1st House, family seems to be important. However, with 6th House in Sagittarius and 10th House in Aries and ruler of 10th in 9th and your Sun in the 7th conjunct Jupiter you really need a job that gets you around and into contact with people. Also, your Venus is in the 9th in Pisces, and Jupiter/Neptune in your 7th, which suggests that you are probably attracted to foreigners and may find your spouse in a foreign land or far away place. So going abroad to travel and study sounds about right, follow your calling and find a mate, two birds one stone. :wink:

AstroAries

Yes, Venus in the 9th is what makes people more attracted to foreigners and other races. I have Venus in the 9th and for a while I was attracted to hispanic girls but it's not a sure thing that you will always marry a foreigner or someone outside your race and Venus usually determines what a man is attracted to, for women it's usually Mars and Jupiter. Your Venus is exalted in Pisces too so that's another good thing.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Also, your Venus is in the 9th in Pisces,
.....which suggests that you are probably attracted to foreigners.

.... So going abroad to travel and study
sounds about right,
follow your calling and find a mate, two birds one stone.
:wink:
To focus on one house placement to exclusion of others leads to inaccuracies and is unreliable
as an example

Mother Theresa of Calcutta has Venus in 9th also :smile:
Yes, Venus in the 9th is what makes people more attracted to foreigners and other races.
I have Venus in the 9th and for a while I was attracted to hispanic girls
but it's not a sure thing that you will always marry a foreigner or someone outside your race
and Venus usually determines what a man is attracted to, for women it's usually Mars and Jupiter.
Your Venus is exalted in Pisces too so that's another good thing.
Mother Theresa of Calcutta, Venus in 9th, was unmarried

AstroAries

Right but she did travel abroad (Venus in 9th) and she did love people in a way so Venus does mean love but not necessarily marriage or intimacy.

It's very interesting to hear all these replies. Than you very much. But i got a question for Muchcacho. Why are you saing that i have Moon in 1 house, sun and jup in 7 th, my 10 house is in pisces not in airies. Or i am wrong. You seem to shift the meaning by one forward. Could you explain that please?

AstroAries

Your moon is in the 12th. Your 10th house begins in Pisces but most of your Pisces is covered by the 9th house. He may be looking at the whole house system whereas the chart you posted is using Placidus.

JUPITERASC

It's very interesting to hear all these replies. Than you very much.
But i got a question for Muchcacho.

Why are you saing that i have Moon in 1 house, sun and jup in 7 th, my 10 house is in pisces not in airies.

Or i am wrong.

You seem to shift the meaning by one forward.

Could you explain that please?
That's because there are more than thirty house systems, not all astrologers are in agreement with which one to use
and placidus is simply the default on astro.com :smile:

The fact is, the house location of a natal planet can change, dependent on the house system chosen
easily verify that fact at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page
where fourteen of the more popular house systems currently in use are available options

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

'...There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.

In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.

Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries, so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed or confused as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example, were definite power points or areas of intense focus,
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant. ....'

If there are so many types of interpretations of houses than nothing is certain for me. I mean thera no personal characteristics i can take as applying to describe myself. I can't understan wht's the meaning of astrology then?

JUPITERASC

If there are so many types of interpretations of houses than nothing is certain for me.
I mean thera no personal characteristics i can take as applying to describe myself.
I can't understan wht's the meaning of astrology then?
No matter which house system is in use
the four angles remain the same :smile:

Although there may be differences of opinion regarding the house location of planets
we can be certain of the four angles of the Ascendant, Descendant, MC and IC

and furthermore
1st house is associated with Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.
In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.
As well as describing the physical appearance,
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Obviously however, the four angles of the horoscopic astrology chart
are entirely dependent for their accuracy on a reliable time of birth