Synastry - Does he even like me?

Girl_from_Jupiter

So, I hope I'm in the right section of the forum here ... if I'm not I sincerely apologize, but please bear with me. A lot has changed around here since I've last been on (which has been way longer than I even realized :innocent:)...

Anyway, I was hoping that I could pick your guys brains about this synastry between me and my current love interest. I recently asked a famous astrologer about it (well she's famous in my country, anyway) and she basically told me straight out that I should forget all about him because, according to her, I love him much more than he loves me. In fact, she went as far as to tell me that he doesn't really care all that much about me and the he will never ever want to be with me.

Now, I've analyzed our charts quite thoroughly myself and I honestly can't really see why she would say something like that ... so, I was hoping you guys could help (not that I really want to prove her right :tongue:)

I think we have a few very nice contacts that suggest mutual attraction (with the emphasis on the word mutual):

• HIS Moon conjunct MY AC / MY Moon conjunct HIS DC
  • MY Sun/Moon trine HIS Venus/Mercury
  • MY Venus trine HIS Jupiter
  • HIS Venus opposite MY Mars
  • MY Moon trine HIS Mercury/Venus
  • HIS Venus trine MY Uranus / MY Venus sextile HIS Uranus
  • HIS Mars sextile MY AC / MY Mars trine HIS AC
  • HIS Sun conjunct MY Juno / MY Sun sextile HIS Juno
  • MY (secondary) chart ruler Jupiter conjunct HIS chart ruler Uranus
  • MY 7th house ruler Mercury conjunct HIS chart ruler Uranus / HIS 7th house ruler Sun trine MY chart ruler Neptune
We don't have many strong Saturn contacts, I know that. One we do have (his Saturn conjunct my Sun) said astrologer described as the "relationship killer"...:unsure:

So, anyway, I would really appreciate it if some of you could have a look and tell me what you think. Does he love me back? Do we even stand a chance at having a long-term relationship? Or is the astrologer right saying he has no feelings whatsoever for me??? :sad:

I've attached the chart below (I'm the inner circle).

Attachments

• Synastry.gif
    Synastry.gif
    64.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

heidy26

Your Vertex is on his Juno in your 7th and your Juno is on his Sun...this may bring the idea in you that it is a fated partnership and explains why you are so into him...his personality is your ideal.
Yes, the Moon contacts are important. He likes your emotional part and finds it vital in the relationship and the way you act and are on the outside triggers emotions in him.
His Moon also conjuncts your Anti-vertex..so that might be that you like to be mothered and cared and he can give you that. :)
You do have some interesting aspects. :tongue:

LE: The synastry only shows how your energies blend, that is not a testimony he loves you or not. You should try if you want to have this blending energy between you two.

Last edited:

Girl_from_Jupiter

Your Vertex is on his Juno in your 7th and your Juno is on his Sun...this may bring the idea in you that it is a fated partnership and explains why you are so into him...his personality is your ideal.
Yes, the Moon contacts are important. He likes your emotional part and finds it vital in the relationship and the way you act and are on the outside triggers emotions in him.
His Moon also conjuncts your Anti-vertex..so that might be that you like to be mothered and cared and he can give you that. :)
You do have some interesting aspects. :tongue:

LE: The synastry only shows how your energies blend, that is not a testimony he loves you or not. You should try if you want to have this blending energy between you two.

Thank you heidy26!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to have a look at our charts!!! :)

Snakechammah

Are the birthdata and time accurate?

If so, I am liking the planets in the 8th House for one party and the cluster of the planets (esp Venus) in the 1st House.

All the best!

JUPITERASC

So, I hope I'm in the right section of the forum here ... if I'm not I sincerely apologize, but please bear with me.
A lot has changed around here since I've last been on (which has been way longer than I even realized :innocent:)...

Anyway, I was hoping that I could pick your guys brains about this synastry between me and my current love interest. I recently asked a famous astrologer about it (well she's famous in my country, anyway) and she basically told me straight out that I should forget all about him because, according to her, I love him much more than he loves me. In fact, she went as far as to tell me that he doesn't really care all that much about me and the he will never ever want to be with me.

Now, I've analyzed our charts quite thoroughly myself and I honestly can't really see why she would say something like that ... so, I was hoping you guys could help (not that I really want to prove her right :tongue:)

I think we have a few very nice contacts that suggest mutual attraction (with the emphasis on the word mutual):

• HIS Moon conjunct MY AC / MY Moon conjunct HIS DC
  • MY Sun/Moon trine HIS Venus/Mercury
  • MY Venus trine HIS Jupiter
  • HIS Venus opposite MY Mars
  • MY Moon trine HIS Mercury/Venus
  • HIS Venus trine MY Uranus / MY Venus sextile HIS Uranus
  • HIS Mars sextile MY AC / MY Mars trine HIS AC
  • HIS Sun conjunct MY Juno / MY Sun sextile HIS Juno
  • MY (secondary) chart ruler Jupiter conjunct HIS chart ruler Uranus
  • MY 7th house ruler Mercury conjunct HIS chart ruler Uranus / HIS 7th house ruler Sun trine MY chart ruler Neptune
We don't have many strong Saturn contacts, I know that. One we do have (his Saturn conjunct my Sun) said astrologer described as the "relationship killer"...:unsure:

So, anyway, I would really appreciate it if some of you could have a look and tell me what you think. Does he love me back? Do we even stand a chance at having a long-term relationship? Or is the astrologer right saying he has no feelings whatsoever for me??? :sad:

I've attached the chart below (I'm the inner circle).
Aquarius Ascendant is Disjunct from Pisces Ascendant
and
your Scorio Saturn Squares his Aquarius Jupiter - that's not so good

Leo Moon and Pisces Moon are also Disjunct
and
his Aquarius Jupiter opposes your Leo Moon - that's not so good

Aries Sun Trine Sagittarius Sun - that's good :smile:

BUT
your Libra Mars is in an oppositing sign to his Aries Sun - that's not so good

his Taurus Mars is in an opposing sign to your Scorpio Saturn - that's not so good either

his Pisces Moon squares your Sagittarius Sun, Mercury and Jupiter - that's challenging at many levels