I'd really like to hear about my chart!

Hi there, I'd really love to hear about anything I need to pay attention to or things I might have to be aware of and things of that nature!
Thanks so much!

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 40

theV

The sun and the moon are in Taurus and Pisces, the ascendant is in Libra. Both of the Sun and Ascendant are in Venus ruled planet and the Moon is falling in the higher octave of Venus Pisces which could indicate very feminine, artistic, sensitive, social amiability, relationship oriented, a heighten sensitivity towards other emotions, interested in art and beauty, sensual, and sexual. But the Venus is in Aries which could prove to be problematic. Most of the planets are falling in the eastern part of the chart indicates someone who is relationship oriented. The sun falling in the house of your opposite sign Scorpio is not favorable. The sign of Taurus prefers stability, but falling in the eight house Taurus stability is threatened. There is a constant need for crisis and transformation. It also indicate that the person is interested in sex and sexuality with the south node/sun.

rahu

Banned
hi just a few thoughts

your Eris is conjunct the vertex which gives a very intense and aggressive emotional nature. very sexual and ambitious but this attribute often is hard to integrate into your personality. with Venus conjunct the descendant and square to juno , you also have a very loving and loyal aspect to your personality. these two patterns give you a dual emotional personality, on one hand" girls just wanta have fun", on the other hand you are very respectful and loving with those who you art intimate with.
your sun is conjunct the node which shows a magnetic aura,people are either attracted or repealed by you. but with the pyches/lilth midpoint conjunct the sun, your romantic nature usually wins everyone over.
pluto square eros though can make you insensitive to others emotions when carnal attraction is strong

rahu

The sun and the moon are in Taurus and Pisces, the ascendant is in Libra. Both of the Sun and Ascendant are in Venus ruled planet and the Moon is falling in the higher octave of Venus Pisces which could indicate very feminine, artistic, sensitive, social amiability, relationship oriented, a heighten sensitivity towards other emotions, interested in art and beauty, sensual, and sexual. But the Venus is in Aries which could prove to be problematic. Most of the planets are falling in the eastern part of the chart indicates someone who is relationship oriented. The sun falling in the house of your opposite sign Scorpio is not favorable. The sign of Taurus prefers stability, but falling in the eight house Taurus stability is threatened. There is a constant need for crisis and transformation. It also indicate that the person is interested in sex and sexuality with the south node/sun.

That's really interesting! Why would you say my Venus in Aries is problematic? Is it because of another planet or in and of itself?

hi just a few thoughts

your Eris is conjunct the vertex which gives a very intense and aggressive emotional nature. very sexual and ambitious but this attribute often is hard to integrate into your personality. with Venus conjunct the descendant and square to juno , you also have a very loving and loyal aspect to your personality. these two patterns give you a dual emotional personality, on one hand" girls just wanta have fun", on the other hand you are very respectful and loving with those who you art intimate with.
your sun is conjunct the node which shows a magnetic aura,people are either attracted or repealed by you. but with the pyches/lilth midpoint conjunct the sun, your romantic nature usually wins everyone over.
pluto square eros though can make you insensitive to others emotions when carnal attraction is strong

rahu

That's dead on!
What is a carnal attraction though??

JUPITERASC

That's dead on!
Carnal = relating to or given to crude bodily pleasures and appetites
marked by sexuality "carnal love"

SYNONYMS FOR CARNAL sourced from online dictionary include :smile:

bodily, lustful, lecherous, lascivious, libidinous, concupiscent.
Carnal, sensual, fleshly, animal
- all refer to bodily rather than rational or spiritual aspects of humans.
Carnal, although it may refer to the body as opposed to the spirit,
often refers to sexual needs or urges: carnal cravings, attractions, satisfactions.
Sensual implies a suggestion of eroticism

rahu

Banned
That's dead on!

as already explained carnality is pure sexual interest. the implication is that there is no emotional content. this aspect in your chart is because of pluto square to eros. but you also have the romantic, idealistic aspects ,so this is just one of your ... idoisyncrcies

I also notice that satrun is conjunct to lilth which gives a somber or depressive side to your personality at times. chiron is opposed to satrrn which shows a overbearing father.
your mars is square to mercury so you ar every expressive and tend to like a little conflict. you will say things without thinking about the repercussions of your words

Last edited:
Carnal = relating to or given to crude bodily pleasures and appetites
marked by sexuality "carnal love"

SYNONYMS FOR CARNAL sourced from online dictionary include :smile:

bodily, lustful, lecherous, lascivious, libidinous, concupiscent.
Carnal, sensual, fleshly, animal
- all refer to bodily rather than rational or spiritual aspects of humans.
Carnal, although it may refer to the body as opposed to the spirit,
often refers to sexual needs or urges: carnal cravings, attractions, satisfactions.
Sensual implies a suggestion of eroticism

That's really interesting! (and mildly embarassing :whistling: )
I'd never heard of that aspect before! Thank you!

as already explained carnality is pure sexual interest. the implication is that there is no emotional content. this aspect in your chart is because of pluto square to eros. but you also have the romantic, idealistic aspects ,so this is just one of your ... idoisyncrcies

I also notice that satrun is conjunct to lilth which gives a somber or depressive side to your personality at times. chiron is opposed to satrrn which shows a overbearing father.
your mars is square to mercury so you ar every expressive and tend to like a little conflict. you will say things without thinking about the repercussions of your words

Lilith represents things like sinister desires and things of that nature, doesn't it?

JUPITERASC

Lilith represents things like sinister desires and things of that nature, doesn't it?
Lilith is an asteroid and there are more than one hundred and fifty million asteroids
so not unexpectedly therefore
the asteroids are a new field that is incompletely researched
and due to the sheer number of asteroids, that's plenty of research
:smile:
In fact, one of our members uses 700 asteroids http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...05&postcount=3

and so
as well as Lilith, there are more than twenty asteroids conjunct your natal Saturn

rahu

Banned

there are several lilths in astrology and I believe the asteroid lilth is given the sinister Yahwistic interpretation of the primeval woman demon or some such
I iuse the astronomical lilths which are to 2 foci of the ellipsisical orbit of the moon and sun. ellipices are defined by ttwo "center"points or foci around which the two objects orbit.
with the sun and moon one of the foci or lilths is actually inside the sun. the lilth given in an ephemeris is the foci of the two objects that lies between them.
so lilth is actually a axis rather than a point. I interpret this lilth as the points that tie the undifferentiated energy of the moon and sun together. this is a point of subconscious intuition and deepest point of emotional sensation and sensitivity.
with chiron opposed to satrun on your lilth axis, your father is actually very destructive on your emotional growth and contributes to the low self esteem that this pattern can bring.
in your situation there is no objective reason why you should have low self esteem other than your father's influence

rahu

there are several lilths in astrology and I believe the asteroid lilth is given the sinister Yahwistic interpretation of the primeval woman demon or some such
I iuse the astronomical lilths which are to 2 foci of the ellipsisical orbit of the moon and sun. ellipices are defined by ttwo "center"points or foci around which the two objects orbit.
with the sun and moon one of the foci or lilths is actually inside the sun. the lilth given in an ephemeris is the foci of the two objects that lies between them.
so lilth is actually a axis rather than a point. I interpret this lilth as the points that tie the undifferentiated energy of the moon and sun together. this is a point of subconscious intuition and deepest point of emotional sensation and sensitivity.
with chiron opposed to satrun on your lilth axis, your father is actually very destructive on your emotional growth and contributes to the low self esteem that this pattern can bring.
in your situation there is no objective reason why you should have low self esteem other than your father's influence

rahu

I have a stepfather, my biological father left when I was about 6. Does this apply to my stepfather or biological?