Where is my life going????

UCMC

Hi People:

I am almost 30 but has thus far no prospects in both career or love life....... feels like fate is against me for good part of my life.... Hopefully someone enlighten me on what is wrong and will there be positive changes in the near future.....

I see that I have venus in house 12 square pluto..... sounds like tragic.... is this the root cause of my unpromising life?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 45

Retro

Banned
First, the root cause for your unpromising life is always the Sun. Look at Sun opp. Nept. and trine Pluto for answers, as well as Cancer Sun. Cancer Sun wants a global Life, but has a weak will. Strong will comes from the Ascendant (Yours is in-between.) Global life means global culture (Sex, sports, and the like. Musicians are cancer-suns; they always crave, a lot. Nothing wrong with that. Technically, there is, but not for you (your chart is no-way on this topic) Just lust galore, you must beware of.) Regina
Also, I want to tell you, that you have a cute chart. Venus in your chart stands in the hidden/troubled 12th house (of psychics/realms of Higher realms of psychic-ish nature(s)/dangerous for mysticians like Myself(s).) It means exaggerated sex-drive-None (it means culturedness; not Higher sex; like Lust-galore behind Magic realms; not extreme; but cautious-One(s)...)
Your Venus is well-aspected to Saturn. End of all.
Generally, the problem in your chart is Jupiter; who has a heightened Sex-drive in the hidden (from Aspects to Ascendant; important) house from View. Which means mystical or masterful Arts are yours (think Sports)... The Aspect to the Sun isn't counted (out of Orb.) Generally,
your Sun in 11th house wants Freedom, Freedom, Freedom... The problem is also Mercury near the 12th house cusp (In it, technically...Forgive my words...) It causes disturbances to the brain, not just yours but your surroundings'. Like psychopathy. Also your Mercury is already interpreted in the wonderful sign of Leo. (strong words are yours. Always.) I can tell you that the Midheaven in taurus is also a Problem (Major one...) Which means too many cares about standard cultural values like Sex, money, drugs... Technically you might not do these, but your Higher brain (10th house) does these...A lot... Which means money on fig trees. (Get it? You are a slow-learner; you want everything /everyone to be patient towards your slow learning (Taurus needs slothfulness like Brains need dogmas)...Sad, yes, but powerful, also... Taurus means powerfulness. You don't get inactivity in your Job (higher realms). The potential disability of Gemini in your Taurus 10th house is: You might leave your Job at some point for a freer life.
Mars is interpreted in the 6th house because of Campanus. (my job is selecting the right paths of modes.) Saturn in 4th house means falls from dogmas. Beware of outdated dogmas! They can burn you inside or outside.
Your Virgo ascendant is the problem, because it doesn't know where to go (Leo or Virgo?). Your chart-locator too (Sun or Mercury? Mercury-prefered). Generally, this means a hard-drive for competition. You like competition, but you are aware of falls. Your aspect-beauty (visual) is wonderful. Your chart looks great.
Moon in your chart is your problem:
It runs away with the chart, because of Capricorn. Capricorn wants success, and Moon wants females/women. This chart is not good for both, at the same time. Unfortunately all Moon in Capricorn charts are like this, especially the 29 degrees ones. This means women in your life tend to be outdated (their brains are too harsh). I think I told you enough.

Retro

UCMC

Hi Retro:

thanks very much for this detailed explanation, much appreciated :)

So sounds like my chart is just full of problems? Does this mean I am stuck like this? Bereft of good career and love life? Is there anything good about it at all?

One thing, in my 7th house lies jupiter, is this a sign of good or bad marriage?

Though to be honest my current doubts are that if I will ever get the chance to get married......

Thanks again

UCMC

Also, I am sure my asc is virgo, since I am mostly quite reserved in front of new people, only when I become comfortable with them then I might show a bit of leo like personality....

First, the root cause for your unpromising life is always the Sun. Look at Sun opp. Nept. and trine Pluto for answers, as well as Cancer Sun. Cancer Sun wants a global Life, but has a weak will. Strong will comes from the Ascendant (Yours is in-between.) Global life means global culture (Sex, sports, and the like. Musicians are cancer-suns; they always crave, a lot. Nothing wrong with that. Technically, there is, but not for you (your chart is no-way on this topic) Just lust galore, you must beware of.) Regina
Also, I want to tell you, that you have a cute chart. Venus in your chart stands in the hidden/troubled 12th house (of psychics/realms of Higher realms of psychic-ish nature(s)/dangerous for mysticians like Myself(s).) It means exaggerated sex-drive-None (it means culturedness; not Higher sex; like Lust-galore behind Magic realms; not extreme; but cautious-One(s)...)
Your Venus is well-aspected to Saturn. End of all.
Generally, the problem in your chart is Jupiter; who has a heightened Sex-drive in the hidden (from Aspects to Ascendant; important) house from View. Which means mystical or masterful Arts are yours (think Sports)... The Aspect to the Sun isn't counted (out of Orb.) Generally,
your Sun in 11th house wants Freedom, Freedom, Freedom... The problem is also Mercury near the 12th house cusp (In it, technically...Forgive my words...) It causes disturbances to the brain, not just yours but your surroundings'. Like psychopathy. Also your Mercury is already interpreted in the wonderful sign of Leo. (strong words are yours. Always.) I can tell you that the Midheaven in taurus is also a Problem (Major one...) Which means too many cares about standard cultural values like Sex, money, drugs... Technically you might not do these, but your Higher brain (10th house) does these...A lot... Which means money on fig trees. (Get it? You are a slow-learner; you want everything /everyone to be patient towards your slow learning (Taurus needs slothfulness like Brains need dogmas)...Sad, yes, but powerful, also... Taurus means powerfulness. You don't get inactivity in your Job (higher realms). The potential disability of Gemini in your Taurus 10th house is: You might leave your Job at some point for a freer life.
Mars is interpreted in the 6th house because of Campanus. (my job is selecting the right paths of modes.) Saturn in 4th house means falls from dogmas. Beware of outdated dogmas! They can burn you inside or outside.
Your Virgo ascendant is the problem, because it doesn't know where to go (Leo or Virgo?). Your chart-locator too (Sun or Mercury? Mercury-prefered). Generally, this means a hard-drive for competition. You like competition, but you are aware of falls. Your aspect-beauty (visual) is wonderful. Your chart looks great.
Moon in your chart is your problem:
It runs away with the chart, because of Capricorn. Capricorn wants success, and Moon wants females/women. This chart is not good for both, at the same time. Unfortunately all Moon in Capricorn charts are like this, especially the 29 degrees ones. This means women in your life tend to be outdated (their brains are too harsh). I think I told you enough.

Retro

theV

With the sun-the energy of life and purpose- opposite neptune will creat confusion about identity or weak willed self, a person has no solid ground to built his goal on. The father who is usually important in the process of creating our identity is absent. Person will be confused where he is going in life. The ruler of the 10th house Venus is in the 12th house, could refer to a hidden artist. Sun/Nep, Taurus Mc could indicate artistic inclination.

UCMC

Yeah, confusion ruled most of my life and still is.... that's why I look to the stars :)

But artist? well, as far as I know about myself, I am hopeless in drawing or music.... tried but could not get anywhere.... might take a lot of miracles for those hidden talents to be set free.......

With the sun-the energy of life and purpose- opposite neptune will creat confusion about identity or weak willed self, a person has no solid ground to built his goal on. The father who is usually important in the process of creating our identity is absent. Person will be confused where he is going in life. The ruler of the 10th house Venus is in the 12th house, could refer to a hidden artist. Sun/Nep, Taurus Mc could indicate artistic inclination.

JUPITERASC

Also, I am sure my asc is virgo,
since I am mostly quite reserved in front of new people, only when I become comfortable with them then I might show a bit of leo like personality....
Not all Virgos are 'quiet and reserved with new people' :smile:
If you had been born only seconds earlier you would have been a Leo Ascendant

UCMC

Okay..... but yeah.... everyone like to show off a bit here and there but I don;t think I am a leo since I am not consistent in that. Also, I tend to be more conservative in unfamiliar situations......

Any thoughts on my chart? can you see why is my life so ******* over and any chance for improvement in the future?

Thx

Not all Virgos are 'quiet and reserved with new people' :smile:
If you had been born only seconds earlier you would have been a Leo Ascendant

Oddity

Jupiter in Virgo - not a big help since it's depressed, and opposing your natal Jupiter in Pisces (that placement IS a big help).

Is there any talent for writing? Mercury rises before the sun, there's an opposition to Mars and the moon (not great, but let's see what we can do here), a trine to Jupiter.

Researching/writing about old stuff. Cooking, recipes, magic, religious practices, the kinds of things people did in their homes, not grand history, more day-to-day stuff. Saturn in 4 is going to create a problem with work-out-of-the-house, so let's see if we can make Saturn happier by dealing with the more intimate, homely past.

This is just a 'could be...'. Think along these lines and see what you come up with.

UCMC

Ha! you got one observation very correct!

In my duty station I am forbidden to travel outside due to heightened security risks..... I guess that is not a coincidence.....

Writing..... hmmmm.... well, since I am concerned about job, I guess I can put my efforts into writing application letters????

BTW, does any of these aspects help with love and romance? That's my other big issue....

Thx

Jupiter in Virgo - not a big help since it's depressed, and opposing your natal Jupiter in Pisces (that placement IS a big help).

Is there any talent for writing? Mercury rises before the sun, there's an opposition to Mars and the moon (not great, but let's see what we can do here), a trine to Jupiter.

Researching/writing about old stuff. Cooking, recipes, magic, religious practices, the kinds of things people did in their homes, not grand history, more day-to-day stuff. Saturn in 4 is going to create a problem with work-out-of-the-house, so let's see if we can make Saturn happier by dealing with the more intimate, homely past.

This is just a 'could be...'. Think along these lines and see what you come up with.

Oddity

Writing is merely one suggestion. What do you like to do? What can you do in the house? Do you have any useful professional training?

How can you turn those things into some kind of work?

Since you cannot go out, you have to go deeper in. At least that seems like your best option for making a living at this point.

UCMC

Hmmm..... nothing I can think of, well, sounds like this aspect is no help to me at all....

And it should be trine your MC now.

Writing is merely one suggestion. What do you like to do? What can you do in the house? Do you have any useful professional training?

How can you turn those things into some kind of work?

Since you cannot go out, you have to go deeper in. At least that seems like your best option for making a living at this point.