Read my chart...please?

Marcus

Can I ask more questions? I think I can. Please respond : 3
Does the setting of some planets support spirituality? Intelligence?
And what about the IC? Couldn't think of more...

muchacho

I need to learn how to read a chart. :/
Start with the Moon. That's your private and intimate side, the part of you that you should be most familiar with. The Moon will play an important role in intimate relationships. Then move on to the Sun which shows your more outgoing side and your aspirations, sense of purpose in life. The Sun will play an important role in work relationships. After that you can look at the ASC which should describe your physical appearance to a large degree and also how you behave and interact with people at first encounter, your basic manners. The ASC also shows how you expect to be treated by others.

What you should look at first is in what element, then in what sign and then what house those planets are located and if that doesn't already answer all your questions, you can look at aspects too.

It won't be difficult to find what certain placements mean since there's plenty of material available on the internet, it's probably merely a copy & paste job. What's going to be difficult at first is to synthesize the chart, to put all the pieces together so that they form an organic whole, not just the sum of numerous parts.

muchacho

Does the setting of the planets support artistic inclinations? : D
But I guess that it doesn't say everything XD
If you are talking about your chart, yes, you've got your Moon with Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius in the 7th. Generally speaking, if you want to know about artistic inclinations or talents, I'd look for indicators of increased sensitivity in a chart, and combinations of the personal planets with the outer planets (and/or the signs they rule) is usually a good indicator.

theV

Everyone got bored of this post? : < :D

No there isn't much activity on the forum generally. But keep it active and ask questions, be clear about what you want and people will answer soon. Be active in other forum too so people notice you:biggrin:.

Marcus

I just feel like I am boring and annoying everyone : (
Ok...if I can ask any questions...
According to the chart , am I a bad person? What can happen in my life?
What career are the best for me? Am I a narcissist?

JUPITERASC

I just feel like I am boring and annoying everyone : (
Ok...if I can ask any questions...
According to the chart , am I a bad person? What can happen in my life?
What career are the best for me? Am I a narcissist?
According to the chart, it seems your birthtime could have been either 'rounded up'

or

'rounded down'
to 04:20AM
and so
IF you had been born only four minutes earlier,
then you would have had a Cancerian ascendant

however
it's also possible that you were born a few minutes after 04:20AM
in which case you definitely would have Leo ascendant

therefore
in this particular case
the reliability of the time of birth