Contemplating moving

Innerdepths

Hello!

The issue of moving away from Calgary has been on my mind since I was a teenager. Here I am middle aged and still living in Calgary. Though I have moved away from Calgary briefly a few times, but this move that I am thinking about is a huge move - 5000 Kms away.

My Partner comes from Nova Scotia and we have a daughter. He would like to have our daughter grow up around his family (As My family and I are very disconnected). The thing that put the move on the back burner is I have an older daughter, who has a different father. He has refused in the past about "his" child moving away - until now.

I wish to have my "baby" girl grow up around family. Family has always been important to me. Here we don't have much family support and we would have a lot of support with my partner's family.

I am wondering about my relocation chart and what the chart will mean to me if we do move. I go from a Gemini rising to a Cancer rising with my natal moon conjunct the ascendant. My sun-chiron-pallas stellium is on my MC in the 10th - it also moves my 12th house Mercury into the 10th. Uranus falls on the IC.

I have included BOTH my natal and relocated chart and would welcome any input on this. Thank you for your time.

ID

According to Astro.com Calgary is on my moon IC - Pluto DC line. The pluto stuff is too much and it feel like I'm living in hell. I am not happy living in this city and have been like that for a very long while. Wehn I was born here there was only 400,000 people here and now there is 1.4 million people here. Over the past decade the population here has exploded and I want out. I would be happier is a smaller community where it is laid back and not grating on my nerves like it does here.

Attachments

• BMW reloc chart.gif
    BMW reloc chart.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 32
  • BMW natal chart.gif
    BMW natal chart.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: