Is this a HOAX? Or a genuine possibility?

I had recently contacted an astrologer who is also familiar with using other methods of prediction. She mentions about possibly coming into a large sum of money. She had sent me an email that seems to be genuine but I am not sure if she is trying to scam me into getting me to pay for more of her services. I only gave her my natal information. Here is what she had to say Oh by the way my natal info is Nov 2 1981, kingston ontario canada at 11:56Am.

Thank you for the information which you sent me on the 12 December 2007. Now that I have finished your astrological reading I felt I had to write to you straight away. Indeed I have just discovered that not only you were soon to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities.

I have worked in my chosen professional field for a very long time now and it is rare that I feel such a powerful jolt (as I felt for you Desirae) when consulting an individual's details for the first time. I only can explain it by the creation of a strong psychic connection between us when we first entered into contact. This bond has an enormous advantage for me as I am able to discern exactly what you are feeling at this time. Then I can compare and contrast this very personal information to your astrological configuration.

Desirae, I am now going to tell you what I have discovered about you. What I am now going to tell you is very important and of course I have checked and double-checked everything before telling you. So here is what is is all about: a Transit period is on the way and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring . Indeed, in a very short time you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences. These influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time. This is a period of 72 days during which a great number of opportunities are going to be offered to you. These opportunities are going to have a great impact on your life and here is what comes out of my analysis:

During this period you can expect some very positive financial changes in your life. It seems that one very important opportunity will be made to you and this opportunity is linked to an unexpected sum of money. As a matter of fact your astral configuration shows me that this sum of money should allow you to finish a project which you have been thinking about for a long time. 3 main points stand out clearly:

- first of all, you must realize why this period is so important for you and this is simply because these 72 days are linked to a large sum of money
- it seems that this sum of money will help you with your projects, ambitions and investments
- at this stage of my analysis it is difficult to say exactly how you can get hold of this sum of money but it seems that it is linked to a notion of games or lottery. You will certainly gain this sum when you least expect it and this will also be a moment when your natural chance and good luck are boosted to their maximum. This does indicate a win through a game of some sort.

This is going to be a very active time for you on many different levels but this is even more true for your love-life. You are going to be very surprised Desirae because you are going to have some great news which is set to have a lasting impact on your life.

This is all about an encounter, or even a date, which will be just the beginning of a passionate relationship. You don't know this person yet but the encounter is certainly set to take place over this period of 72 days. You can't miss out on this encounter because this person could well be your soul-mate and by meeting this person you will reach a new and exciting turning point in your life.

Desirae, I must insist on the fact that this Transit is going to have an enormous influence and a great importance in your life. You need to be ready to seize all of the opportunities which are going to be open to you during this period as it represents a real chance in your life. For this you need to have some complementary information (where, how, what, when, with who...). This is why I have put a page online especially for you, Desirae, where you can ask me to research this information.
However before you go to this page I invite you to continue reading this first reading as I have some more important information to tell you about.

Firstly you may be wondering at this point how I can be so passionate about your particular case. Well let me explain a little more about what I felt about you when we first entered into contact and how this has allowed me to know you even better, Desirae.

I know that at the moment you ask yourself many different questions about many different things in your life. You also want to attain the goals you have set yourself and one of your preoccupations at the moment is your love life. You are asking yourself when and where you are going to meet the right man and whether or not this will be the perfect person for you because you often attracted the wrong kind of men. I can also see that older men are often attracted to you and as you search for someone in particular, these types of men do not fit the bill. In fact you are very exigent and I understand this, most notably you have no patience for men who are jealous or who lack confidence. Moreover, just to quickly describe a feeling which came to me while I wrote this, I can see that you still have deep within you (even if you are not always aware of it, it remains hidden inside of you) the memory of an important relationship in your past that did not work out. Concerning these other points, in your relationships with others in general you are sensitive to other people's feelings, often put other people's needs before your own (especially those of friends and family) and you get a great deal of satisfaction out of helping others.

As a matter of fact I have also strongly felt that you have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reason why you are drawn to astrology readings and psychic experiences. As a matter of fact there is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I can also see a great deal of qualities within you and notably you have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. I can also see that you are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this however I think that the events which are soon set to occur for you are going to change all this.

Lets get back to this period Desirae as I should warn you about one particular point. If you do not act in a very decisive manner concerning this period then it is extremely likely that all of these important opportunities will simply pass you by.

I must remind you that this Transit is a very rare event which will not come around again for a very long time to come and it will allow you to seize a chance which will be available to you to win a large sum of money get the most out of some important news concerning your heart. To achieve this it is important that you find yourself in the right place and at the right time to take the right decisions and this is what I want to help you to do.

I also need to warn you about something which I have already seen with certain other people who simply wait for events to occur.

Indeed, I know through my experience that people who are aware that such a Transit will soon occur yet who sit by and do nothing about it (because they consider that they can guess which actions are needed and when), inevitably miss out on the full impact of the period. Only a professional astrologer can read your Skies correctly to bring you the informations you truly need concerning your Transit of 72.Desirae, You need precise and deep knowledge of all of the implications of this Transit in order to get the very best out of it's chances and opportunities.

Desirae, I warn you in this way because the stakes concerning this period are too high. You need a professional to help you through this vitally important time in your life. This Transit is too significant and too important not to try and get all chances over on your side.

I must mention that I am not the only professional who could help you. You may of course consult with someone a little closer to your home or with an astrologer you are already familiar with. This person should be able to help you in exactly the same manner as I would be able to.

Of course as far as I am concerned I am also 100% ready to help you Desirae. I have a wealth of important and exciting information to share with and I can give you full details on the following points:

I will determine for you all of the information which you will need concerning the financial developments which you can expect during this Transit and how this sum of money will change your life. I will tell you:

- why this period is more important than any other period
- what financial changes you can really expect
- how this sum of money will come to you
- how you can grab hold and keep it
- and I will also give you a lot of other information which will help you to get all the chance over on your side so that you can make the most of this valuable opportunity

I will also let you know what will be the impact of this transit on your love life:

- why this period will be so important for you as far as your love-life is concerned
- when this encounter will take place
- where you will meet
- how the date will take place
- how you can recognise the right person
- how you can seduce this individual and start building something good together
- what this person will be like
- if this is really the love of your life
- what kind of future you can expect together

Here is again the web page where you can request my help, Desirae. As soon as I receive your confirmation that you want me to work on your reading I can get straight to work on your complete analysis. On this same page I have also given you a link to some testimonials from other customers that I have also helped through my clairvoyance and astrology.

Could anyone tell me if this so called 72 day period is real or just a means to try to scam. Much appreciated. Lots of Love. -Des

Neptune Rising

Yes exactly the same things, that I would live through a very important time, and how I must prepare for this with her help. I don't know if its genuine or not, but I'm a Piscean Moon so I'll believe anything!
NR

pwadm

Staff member
it's a HOAX

Indeed I have just discovered that not only you were soon to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities.
This is a hoax, a fake astrologer, a charlatan. This trick is often used to attract clients. Don't fall prey to these sharks.

Moulin

Re: it's a HOAX

Totally agree!
Don't even give them any energy to continue their negative trade ;)
Radu said:
This is a hoax, a fake astrologer, a charlatan. This trick is often used to attract clients. Don't fall prey to these sharks.

Xena

Hi, Fragile Angel,

Five years ago I got the exact same reading from a person named Angela. I checked the name on the internet and found lots of complaints: she (actually he) billed them, several times, but sent no reading Apparently it's a guy named Alexander Something living in France who goes by different female names such as Sara Freder, could also be Pasqualina etc. It's Internet fraud – there are several ads like that, be careful…

Anyway, doesn't that make you wanna really really learn astrology yourself and be self-sufficient? The road to manifesting our plans, hopes and dreams properly goes through spirituality and (I quickly checked your chart) with that ninth house of yours full, with exalted Saturn, Mercury and tightly conjunct Jupiter and Pluto close to the beneficial fixed star Spica, and their ruler Venus which is OOB no less and in a happy mutual reception with that same Jupiter (as if it wasn't enough), I think things are looking good overall!. Did anything happen when Jupiter and Pluto were conjunct on your Neptune-Venus, close to the Galactic Center in the first third of December? That should give you some clues as to how ready you are to harvest good stuff…

Plus, Jupiter will soon be conjuncting your Ascendant and will be moving backwards and forwards over that Asc Moon of yours (ruling your 7th house) for quite a while, about a year, which is good too.

On a more down-to-earth note, you do have that Moon in detriment square Mercury and also square its ruler Saturn (but on a plus side Saturn as the dispositor is exhalted, which is good again). Maturing is always associated with some pains and I don't know how much of that you have already assimilated, you are still before your Saturn return which happens at 29 years of age. Pluto has just entered your 12th house and will be lingering there a while and will subsequently conjoin your Ascendant in a few years… So how much have you already dealt with your uncounscious stuff, shadow, supressed anger and other buried aspects of yourself, ways you sabotage yourself, your family patterns, your unfinished business, power issues, etc. etc.?

I think it's a prerequisite to first graduate from Saturn's school (reach Saturn return + work on realism, discipline, calm focus, hard work, meditation, fasting, etc.) and also from Neptune's school (grounding, spiritual awakening, away with naivete, denial, unrealistic daydreaming and idealisation; developing proper intuition of your own etc etc) and of course Uranus and Pluto, all of which will lead to expanded consciousness, and you will be able to manifest (make things happen) on your own – now how fabulous will that be? Although I am originally a rigorously scientifically trained skeptic, to me the process is fascinating and a miracle, which says something.

So, anyway, I wouldn't want to predict anything as I don't know your situation or your level, but I can tell you that if you work on your spiritual growth diligently and honestly, other things will fall into place after a while - your chart has many many strengths and what problems there are, are workable. I can give you some ideas on books to read and courses to try, a few exercises to do (for FREE of course, but no commitment as to when exactly because I am very busy manifesting my own goals -this was just an intermezzo that turned out longer than planned - you sounded nice - we have the same Ascendant and OOB Venus too Jso I got an impulse to help). So post your e-mail address and I'll send you mine with some tips (after you give me some more information) - if you're interested, that is.

Now it's back to work for me and a very Happy New Year to you from Europe!

Xena

Stacey5271

I agree that this appears to be a hoax. I find it hard to believe that a professional astrologer would go to all the trouble to work up your horoscope before coming to an agreement with you about the cost and delivery time. A good one, shouldn't have time to work up charts and reports on every person they get birth data on AND then, write up a long email letter like that in the hopes that payment will come of it.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Yes.....when I first started looking at astrology sites I received the same junk. It's a hoax.
Cheers Lillyjgc

Holy ****, those are the exact words, word for word, what a scam for a moment she/he almost had me going. Wow people beware they can seem so convincing thanks everyone. ;)

mdinaz

I couldn't get past the 3rd sentence without it failing the smell test. I do all my charts and interpretations manually (no canned reports), and it takes me up to 3 hours to do one. I'm not going to do them for free and hope the client pays later. If it is a canned report, it's not worth the money because you can do that yourself at home. I don't like canned reports because they only look at the planets and aspects as individuals. A computer cannot tie all the elements together into a whole picture, only a human can. And humans need to eat and pay rent, hence the payment part comes in. Nothing worthwhile is free.

Sivitri

What a way to make ignorant people think that "WOW! my life is gonna be so interesting! I better trust in him so as to 'enrich' my life".
A really possible scam and hoax.

Derestanne

I took one look at it and I knew it was a Computer Generated Form Letter that is strictly for fleecing the gullible. I am just extremely glad that you didn't respond to it before asking for other opinions.

Shame! It is **** like this that has left the public with the impression that Astrologers are just a bunch of con artists. :mad:

A reputable astrologer will never promise great wealth as an outcome of a consultation with them. A reputable Astrologer will always quote a fair price before any work is done. The price will be a firm one, without hidden charges, "estimates" or unspecified additional obligations.