Aspects indicating living abroad..?

sadie101

Hi, all. I'm a relatively young aspiring astrologer here, but I'm slowly learning ...

Anyway, I've been told several times by several spiritual-minded people — you know, the type that reads your palm and everything with freakishly accurate results — that I will find success somewhere far away from my home country. Since I'm moving to a country 10 hours away next year to study, I am curious if there are any aspects in my chart that may indicate this. Would/could this also indicate working abroad? Maybe my 9th house?

Also: I've noticed that my Pluto is badly aspected — Sun, Venus, Mars and Midheaven opposing it. :pouty: In the long-run, what kind of effect could this have on my life? I have heard that Venus-Pluto aspects in particular can be very negative ...

I've noticed that I'm also rather interested in philosophy and the 'deeper meaning' of things, as well as environmental problems — I guess that's the 9th house Taurus stellium?

Here's my chart*— it wouldn't attach to the post!

Last edited:

Madammaha

Hi sadie101, there is a lot of information missing in your chart, one of them is your gender, but if you are a female, the opp. Pluto-Venus with Pluto conj. the I.C. is an indication of leaving your birth place and studying abroad.

junoisuppose

Hi,

You have a lot of things that I have in my chart & I lived & worked abroad for a while. Also a lot of my family are from another country and now living in various parts of the world.

These aspects are:

Sagittarius on the cusp of the 4th house
Ruler of 4th house = Jupiter
Ruler of 4th house in the 9th house
Jupiter in the 9th, its own house
Moon in the 9th house
Moon conjunct Jupiter

I agree with what was written before, pluto in the 4th means complete change in relation to your home - pluto symbolises where we experience endings and rebirth, so don't worry about that.

Jupiter and the moon bring good things and indicate where you feel comfortable, so you will feel comfortable learning new things and experiencing new places. You would feel restless without this.

Saturn in the 9th house can bring some troubles. Saturn's message is rewards if you work for them, so living abroad will not be as easy for you as it would be if saturn were not in that house, but if you face the challenges you will get more rewards than people who did not have to face such things and do not have saturn there.

Having Jupiter, Saturn & the Moon in the 9th means that you will gain friends (11th house ruled by moon), a home (Jupiter ruling the 4th) & fun (saturn rules the 5th) by going abroad. Also it will benefit your status & career as venus, the ruler of your 9th house, is in your 10th house.

This group of planets in the 9th house is squaring your uranus, and uranus is in Aquarius in your chart so it is quite strong. Square can be difficult but they can also be energising. In your chart uranus rules the 6th house of work (but not career & status - those are 10th house things). So there will be challenges, but possibly opportunities too, relating to part time jobs etc.

Last edited: