Forum natal chart

labelledujour

Ahahahaha, this chart does form some heavy connections to mine: Saturn conjuncts my Sun (yeah, the forum was made the year I was on heavy drug addiction, hehe!:lol: ) forum's Jupiter squares both my Sun & Mercury, while Venus & Neptune oppose my Venus& Mars, squaring my Moon & Pluto! Scary stuff going on! Yet Uranus is trining my Moon, Mars sextile my Moon, Jupiter sextile both my Venus & Mars and Chiron conjunct my Ascendant? My goodness! :surprised:

Elina

Interesting!
I registered on this forum one year ago. My natal Mercury is opposite forum's natal Mercury and I have to admit that I wrote one or two messages all this time.
Why? Maybe because of my lack of english knowledge or.. I don't know. The thing is that I felt a difficulty in writing here.
And btw, in my natal chart I have Mercury ( Leo 25) Rx and square Saturn (Scorpio 21) .. anyway. The thing is that now I've decided to be active on this forum, even though I don't know english well. :D

For a while, I've been observing interesting synastric correlations between this forum's members' natal charts and forum's itself natal chart.

It's been striking to see how most active forum members have natal Mercury in harmonious aspect (trine, sextile, conjunction) with forum's natal Mercury at the beginning of Pisces. Really cool!

Below's the chart for the moment this forum was installed. See for yourself. Comments welcome! :yuppi:

forumchart.gif

Last edited:

Juulia

For a while, I've been observing interesting synastric correlations between this forum's members' natal charts and forum's itself natal chart.

It's been striking to see how most active forum members have natal Mercury in harmonious aspect (trine, sextile, conjunction) with forum's natal Mercury at the beginning of Pisces. Really cool!

Below's the chart for the moment this forum was installed. See for yourself. Comments welcome! :yuppi:

forumchart.gif

I think that you missed to understood something : the forum creation place is the server's one, not your pc (you should change the coords for your street anyway), the forum started "to exist" in the online network is the host's server !!!!!!!!!!! :pouty::wink:

also the time could be the one when you finished the uploading, or the online space creation time (host registrar)

or the date when the forum script has been configured and install(or forum software, call it as whatever you want)

the chart is this one :

forumwrigc1.png

whois "Indiana - Franklin - Mddhosting Llc"

sideral + whole style :

astro2at94astrologyweek.gif

Interesting!
I registered on this forum one year ago. My natal Mercury is opposite forum's natal Mercury and I have to admit that I wrote one or two messages all this time.
Why? Maybe because of my lack of english knowledge or.. I don't know. The thing is that I felt a difficulty in writing here.
And btw, in my natal chart I have Mercury ( Leo 25) Rx and square Saturn (Scorpio 21) .. anyway. The thing is that now I've decided to be active on this forum, even though I don't know english well. :D

If your Mercury is in Leo , and forum's one, acording to that chart is Pisces, I think that what you're trying to say is an inconjunct (by signs, not degrees)

Last edited:

lencoo12

The forum's Asc cj's my Asc and NN.

The forum's Moon cj's my Sun and SN.

The forum's Uranus squares my Sun and SN.

The forum's Neptune and Venus cj's my Moon.

The forum's Sun and Mercury cj's my Mars.

The forum's Sun and Mercury trine my Neptune.

The forum's Part of Fortune cj's my Jupiter and Pluto.

The forum's Pluto and NN trines my Pluto and Jupiter.

The forum's Jupiter trines my Moon.

The forum's IC and MC cj mine.
This is interesting. My natal Venus is opposite to the forum's Venus and my natal Mars is opposite to the forum's Mars. That's... weird! What could that mean?

PF of the chart is conjunct my Leo stellium though :D And it's Moon is in my 1st house.

Athene

I think that you missed to understood something : the forum creation place is the server's one, not your pc (you should change the coords for your street anyway), the forum started "to exist" in the online network is the host's server !!!!!!!!!!! :pouty::wink:

also the time could be the one when you finished the uploading, or the online space creation time (host registrar)

or the date when the forum script has been configured and install(or forum software, call it as whatever you want)

the chart is this one :

forumwrigc1.png

whois "Indiana - Franklin - Mddhosting Llc"

sideral + whole style :

astro2at94astrologyweek.gif

If your Mercury is in Leo , and forum's one, acording to that chart is Pisces, I think that what you're trying to say is an inconjunct (by signs, not degrees)

So, which chart is correct then ? Why didnt you go further in ratification ?

Ten thumbs up for this theme, think the forum wuldnt be compleat without it :wink:
Can we re-catch where it was left ? ? ? ?

Last edited:

scorpittarian

-.-

my natal mercury's at 00 sag...
exactly square the forums merc....:crying:...:tongue:....maybe thats the reason why im nt a fan of ds forum....i hardly com on here....

its a karmic connection..lolz....
my saturn conj F(forum)'s sun & venus....since i hardly cm(all cold n distant), the forum feels depressd......:tongue:
my desc conj F's saturn
my ura/nept opp F's sat...
my snode conj F's moon.....
my juno conj F's snode(i ws prolly married to radu in a previous lifetime...:tongue:)

my sun,venus & mars are in Fs' 1st...
F's sun,venus mercury & nept are in my 1st....
my sun,venus & mercury oppose F's moon....

F's pluto conj my mars....
i cn imagine banging my lappie in rage(directed at this forum)....tht spells violence...ooo la la......

MaeMae

Banned

forumchart.gif

Interesting Radu and thanks for posting a chart I can read on my dumb phone (anti-thumbnail)

My Merc-Uranus opp 19' Aquarius/24'Leo conj. forums Venus/Neptune.
My venus in Forum's 3rd - a great welcome to yak it up with folks about an olio of topics. Cool.
As well, my natal Chiron 0' Pisces in Forum's 3rd conjunct sun is indicative of my having a place to share my astrology experiences with a crowd that is creative enough to understand my metaphorical style.
HaHa ~My Mars in Forum's 7th!!!
(Imagining forum masters shaking head and muttering..."uh oh , here she comes again....sigh...) ~
but it does explain my maniacal bent toward equitable treatment and fairness to members on this site.
Mars in Cancer is quite tenacious.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Interesting Radu and thanks for posting a chart I can read on my dumb phone (anti-thumbnail)

My Merc-Uranus opp 19' Aquarius/24'Leo conj. forums Venus/Neptune.
My venus in Forum's 3rd - a great welcome to yak it up with folks about an olio of topics. Cool.
As well, my natal Chiron 0' Pisces in Forum's 3rd conjunct sun is indicative of my having a place to share my astrology experiences with a crowd that is creative enough to understand my metaphorical style.
HaHa ~My Mars in Forum's 7th!!!
(Imagining forum masters shaking head and muttering..."uh oh , here she comes again....sigh...) ~
but it does explain my maniacal bent toward equitable treatment and fairness to members on this site.
Mars in Cancer is quite tenacious.

wow...I only popped my head up in this thread TO SEE WHAT member 'BEN' [who is about to become a 'HAS BEN' or a 'WAS BEN"] is blanket bombing so many threads with tonight, I see it's saturation bombing with propaganda ....again......[really, BEN...get over it...get on with your life already...Truly, what is the point of it? I and a majority, if not the plurality of members here, "don't buy the story" to begin with...the rest are getting less likely to or continue to, everyday. ...so WTF? [and a few of us are pretty sure we know who you are and, you just make that certainty all the more so every successive day.]

..ANYWAYS: @ Mae Mae, THIS IS THE FORUM CHART? WOW, the third house cusp! That is my I.C. and my natal Moon....the 25th of Leo/Aquarius is my I.C./M.C.axis and the 25th of Leo is my M.C. and Part of Fortune, the forums 9th house cusp ..AND My Part of Intelligence is Sag. 24* Sag. 18" conj. the Forum chart Pluto..!!!..AH YES...!!!!....NO WONDER...!!!!:kissing::joyful::joyful::tongue::kissing::tongue::kissing::lol:

ps...yeah my Merc is sextile to forum Merc. and as it is @ 27* Aries 57' it's also a conj. to the Forum chart nth. Node and as my Hermetic Lot of Victory is 07* Pisces 13' ...that is conj. the Forum chart Uranus...

This has all given me a most pleasurable 'Warm Fuzzy' of which I'm gong to cuddle up with...along with a Macanudo ascot and some Wild Turkey 101...

Last edited:

piercethevale

and the Forum Chart Uranus at o6* Pisces 17...the Venus that is found on my proposed natal chart for youknowwho is o6* Pisces 47'..my Hermetic Lot of Victory is o7* Pisces 13'
[Rudhyar;]
(PISCES 7°): ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.

KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth.

Men who do not depend upon collective values, traditions or support but seek at any cost to be true to their individual self and destiny almost inevitably face some kind of crucifixion. They are sustained only by the power within them, to which a light above answers. The symbol tells us: "Be true to thine own self, and in the midst of the outer confusion displayed by those surrounding you, you will realize what you really are as an Individual — a son of God."

This second stage symbol presents us with a realization in polar opposition to that evoked by the preceding scene. It implies the supreme worth of a life guided by an inner voice and manifesting a high degree of SELF-ASSERTION."

piercethevale

As the forum has a new owner it may be that a new chart should be cast.
Mundane Astrologers cast new charts for nations every time there is a 'coordinate takeover' of some ancient land under yet another ideology in birth [or re-birth].

piercethevale

The forum has a new owner? So someone owns this place? Wow. The things you will learn. Yeah, a new chart should have been made up when that new owner came in (maybe it would be a better chart for a community). Who is the owner? None of the moderators have founder or like, CEO lol, next to their name.
As of a month ago...check these links and post the question at either one...that's what I'd do....if I weren't so busy already.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44620

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44877

Last edited:

Paraphernalia

forumchart.gif
Asc sagittarius, sun aquarius and moon gemini is interesting..

Amy

its like my natal chart

February 6, 1960
2:40am
Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)

I have sun in aquarius, moon in gemini and sag rising

Alice McDermott

I have always been amused by my 'love-hate' relationship with this forum.

I have been attacked more here than on any other forum anywhere and it is the only forum ever where I have had posts summarily deleted, even though they were polite and informative, because a moderator deemed them inappropriate. I put this down to potent Mars-Saturn contacts with my own natal chart and its Mercury semisquare mine.

However, I also have my Jupiter on its 9th cusp and in trine to its North Node and Pluto as well as a strong Venus contact to its Mars. In addition my Sun trines its Moon - so I keep posting. I have made some good friends and generally enjoy the exchange of ideas.

Alice

forumchart.gif

Interesting to see the POF conjunct my mercury (26 Leo/almost exact) and the moon conjunct my moon.