Pregnancy and Astrology.

Jun

l.gif

This is my natal chart, with transits for my estimated date of conception, which happened to be my birthday. :) I was wondering if anyone could tell me the indicators of pregnancy on the chart. I am just curious as to what in the chart might signify pregnancy, and what else my chart might tell me about it. My due date is December 29th, this is my first pregnancy, but it will be my husband's third child... anything you have to say at all would be much appreciated, I just find it all pretty interesting but hard to grasp by just looking at the chart.

dr. farr

The M.P. Hall "fertility trend" evaluation demonstrates the likelihood of your having children (based on your natal; the houswe system format which I use is called "whole sign houses")

ascendant = Cancer = +1 point (+/- mean indications favoring or inimical to fertility)
5th house = Scorpio = +1 point
Pluto in Scorpio = -1 point
8th house = Aquarius = -1 point
11th house = Taurus = +1 point
Venus in Taurus = +1 point
1st trigonal day lord of the sign on the 5th house (Scorpio) = Venus = +1 point
Lot of Conception (ascendant+mars-sun) falls @ 26 Pisces; Pisces = +1 point

Indications inimical to fertility = 2 points
Indications favoring fertility = 6 points
Net fertility evaluation = +4 points

This indicates that, using this astro-evaluation method, you would very likely have children, probably more than one.

Best wishes for you and the baby!

Jun

Thanks so much. I am happy to learn these things.
I am very excited and nervous, and trying to learn things from many different perspectives. I think I only want to have one child, I've always had a sort of fear or uncertainty of pregnancy itself, and childbirth. I hope everything goes well..

dr. farr

By Pauline profection of your natal chart, your ascendant is where it was at your birth (back in Cancer) and its ruler, the Moon, is profected up in the 10th whole sign house of success and advancement, with profected natal Mars (ruler of your Sun sign, dispositor of your natal Moon and ruler of your natal 5th house of children) in beneficial applying sextile to your profected natal Jupiter, a strong indication in the profected chart of good tidings and happy events; I do not think you need to be nervous or worry-things should go very well for you and the baby...

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Jun

By Pauline profection of your natal chart, your ascendant is where it was at your birth (back in Cancer) and its ruler, the Moon, is profected up in the 10th whole sign house of success and advancement, with profected natal Mars (ruler of your Sun sign, dispositor of your natal Moon and ruler of your natal 5th house of children) in beneficial applying sextile to your profected natal Jupiter, a strong indication in the profected chart of good tidings and happy events; I do not think you need to be nervous or worry-things should go very well for you and the baby...

Thank you, that makes me feel good.

govindum

l.gif

This is my natal chart, with transits for my estimated date of conception, which happened to be my birthday. :) I was wondering if anyone could tell me the indicators of pregnancy on the chart. I am just curious as to what in the chart might signify pregnancy, and what else my chart might tell me about it. My due date is December 29th, this is my first pregnancy, but it will be my husband's third child... anything you have to say at all would be much appreciated, I just find it all pretty interesting but hard to grasp by just looking at the chart.

CONGRATULATION : after all this is the time to be feel the true womenhood. why GOD create a women. you asked the indicators of pregnancy. ok just note down :
1. saturn and jupiter must be aspect your 5 house or ninth house or their lords.
2. mars must aspect your 5 and 9 house and lord to conception, without mars it cannot happen.
3. your time will be between 4/12/2011 to 21/12/2011.
4. you will bless with female child.
5. just take care on transit mars on aries. meet your doctor regularly.
and wish you good luck,
if you feel doubt about this parameter just go through the book PLANET AND CHILDREN WRITTEN BY K.N.RAO from India. (journal of astrology.com)

your friend
GOVINDUM