Advice! Starting out a new job tomorrow! Yikes!

smilingsteph

Hello all,
I am starting a new job tomorrow. I am still at the same hospital, just another unit...
The transit was good to move floors, but will I like it? Are there people to watch out for? Will it be easier or more contention and stress (this is my biggie)...
Thanks I really need some advice!
Steph

Attachments

• transit chart new job.gif
    transit chart new job.gif
    30.3 KB · Views: 28

starlink

Hello Steph! It would be easier if you pose a horary question. You cannot see from transits if there are people to look out for for example. The transits, apart from Saturn in the 7th and showing your Saturn return, going to square your Sun could mean hard work ahead of you. You should actually look at the progressions and where the progressed Moon is at the moment. He rules the 5th and the 6th and his Solar Arc position is beginning of Libra at 1°12' about, and will sextile your Jupiter in about 4 years which could bring another professional opportunity for you or a romance.
Progressed Moon is now at 8° Virgo (midnight Ephemeries), conjunct your Saturn and must have trined your Mars, then conjuncted your North Node in the beginning of November and will trine your Venus around March-beginning April. Looks like you met someone or made some nice new acquaintances.
Progressed Venus at 22° Gemini will trine your Ascendant also around 3.5-4 years from now which coincides with the Solar Arc Moon sextiling Jupiter. Mmmm... maybe you will get to know a nice doctor!!
Anyways, at the moment, being in Gemini, Venus could bring you lots of new contacts. Progressed Mars also recently entered Gemini. Mars rules your 2nd house of income and you could have gotten or will get in this period probably a salary increase as Mars is sextiling Jupiter. But he squares Moon and Saturn and it could be quite UNsubstancial. Mars square Saturn and Moon can also give you the push to get out of yourself as natally both planets are intercepted and their energy therefore is difficult to release. You might often feel deep frustration, especially in relationships. Now is probably the time that you can get out more and break the impasse.
Progressed Mercury is conjunct Jupiter and shows the recent change in your work circumstances. I think the change will be good for you as you will get the chance and opportunity to expand and learn more, also meeting new people. But the sextile from Sun to Jupiter shows also that you have to give a bit of yourself. Things dont come without own input!.
Progressed Sun is now at 7° Cancer, also just entered the 5th house about 2 years ago. Romance will become more important in the years to come. Sun is sextiling Saturn and Moon in the 7th, most certainly there are opportunities here!
I think the work will be quite demanding, but that you will meet quite a few new people whom you will like with your progr. Sun now not in square anymore to Moon and Saturn like some years back. This will improve relationships. Also transiting Pluto is sextiling your Ascendant, a powerful aspect giving you the opportunity to change yourself and improve your relationships. He is in orb of a trine with your Moon and will bring deep transformations in the way you could express yourself from now on. This could come through your work as Moon also rules your daily work.
I wish you a good start in your new work. Hope it works out fine. Good luck and let me know how it goes. Cheers, Starlink

smilingsteph

Thanks for your support!!!
I worked this weekend! The unit was great! Except for the fact that I felt brand new all over again, and no one seemed to understand the fact that I have already been a nurse. So I have to really prove myself! It is hard because being told what to do is not something I can handle very well. I think that working harder will be in the learning of the new unit and trying to prove that I am not stupid. I seem to have to do that all of the time, because I love to joke around, smile and laugh...so I guess the serious side might need to stay out until people trust me.
Star you were right, I recieved a pay increase two weeks before I moved so that was two weeks ago...and meeting so many new people and reconnecting with people I have not seen in a long time is nice too! I do hope my relstionships with others improves. Seems I get along better with men than women, and to be assertive with women is a lot harder than with men. When working with so many women all day, this is a hard thing for me to deal with.
Thanks for your advice!

starlink

Mdinaz, a retrograde planet usually turns it's energy inwards. In the case of Mars here it can be a blessing as she will probably handle her money (Mars is ruler of 2nd) more carefully but also, because Mars is ruling her selfesteem, there could be an inward drive to improve her selfesteem through creative self-expression now (transiting Mars is in her 5th house at the moment).Much of her true nature will be less obvious to others as the action takes place on the inside. Mars is the planet of action, energy and initiative. When Mars is retrograde you become less competitive towards others and more towards yourself. Steph will probably work things out inside herself before implementing action in the outside world. In other words, she could be a bit more careful, avoiding pitfalls, especially in romantic endeavors. Transiting Mars is sextiling her natal Mars which re-inforces this effort. It also moves backwards towards a closer sextile with Moon (and Saturn and Moonnode as well) in 7, again an indication of trying to be less aggressive maybe in relationships and more caring, especially now that Mars is placed in the Moons own sign Cancer. She will probably try to become less direct in her approach to others. Also less stubborn maybe, as natal Mars is quite firm in Taurus and shows a bit of a self defensive tendency here. Mars conjuncts Chiron in the 2nd and all that shows a "wound" in her selfconfidence, a painful area which could also have inhibited her in her approach to others (trine Mars-Saturn in 7).
So in the light of the other transits at the moment, I think this is the moment she can grab the opportunities (sextiles) to change certain things within herself which could improve her relationships with others.
Cheers, Star.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Funny Mars went retrograde and I went retrograde myself! Totally became internalized and wanted to improve myself. I started at the gym, started a new job; trying to make a new start. I am defensive, stubborn and strong-willed, and at one point in my early years I needed these mechanisms, but not now. I am trying to make these pitfalls/strengths to be less aggressive and turn them into a more positive way so that I can make my life better. Wounds run deep, thus my self-confidence issue runs deep as well. I really think that I am a strong person, yet I need to come down and get into touch with my feelings and emotions (yikes, hard!) But smacking me in my face, these feelings are what I need to deal with...
So what I have been going through the past few weeks or so is exactly what you said!!!!
Thank you so very much for your insight!

smilingsteph

starlink said:
The transits, apart from Saturn in the 7th and showing your Saturn return, going to square your Sun could mean hard work ahead of you. You should actually look at the progressions and where the progressed Moon is at the moment. He rules the 5th and the 6th and his Solar Arc position is beginning of Libra at 1°12' about, and will sextile your Jupiter in about 4 years which could bring another professional opportunity for you or a romance.
Progressed Moon is now at 8° Virgo (midnight Ephemeries), conjunct your Saturn and must have trined your Mars, then conjuncted your North Node in the beginning of November and will trine your Venus around March-beginning April. Looks like you met someone or made some nice new acquaintances.
Progressed Venus at 22° Gemini will trine your Ascendant also around 3.5-4 years from now which coincides with the Solar Arc Moon sextiling Jupiter. Mmmm... maybe you will get to know a nice doctor!!
Anyways, at the moment, being in Gemini, Venus could bring you lots of new contacts. Progressed Mars also recently entered Gemini. Mars rules your 2nd house of income and you could have gotten or will get in this period probably a salary increase as Mars is sextiling Jupiter. But he squares Moon and Saturn and it could be quite UNsubstancial. Mars square Saturn and Moon can also give you the push to get out of yourself as natally both planets are intercepted and their energy therefore is difficult to release. You might often feel deep frustration, especially in relationships. Now is probably the time that you can get out more and break the impasse.
Progressed Mercury is conjunct Jupiter and shows the recent change in your work circumstances. I think the change will be good for you as you will get the chance and opportunity to expand and learn more, also meeting new people. But the sextile from Sun to Jupiter shows also that you have to give a bit of yourself. Things dont come without own input!.
Progressed Sun is now at 7° Cancer, also just entered the 5th house about 2 years ago. Romance will become more important in the years to come. Sun is sextiling Saturn and Moon in the 7th, most certainly there are opportunities here!
I think the work will be quite demanding, but that you will meet quite a few new people whom you will like with your progr. Sun now not in square anymore to Moon and Saturn like some years back. This will improve relationships. Also transiting Pluto is sextiling your Ascendant, a powerful aspect giving you the opportunity to change yourself and improve your relationships. He is in orb of a trine with your Moon and will bring deep transformations in the way you could express yourself from now on. This could come through your work as Moon also rules your daily work.
I wish you a good start in your new work. Hope it works out fine. Good luck and let me know how it goes. Cheers, Starlink

Okay, well I left this new job the beginning of june....I was totally transformed by this job, by pluto energies...like you might know I saw many patients die, which transformed the way I looked at death...
The work was very demanding....so much so that I was losing my identity...like the heaviness was sitting atop of my lighter personality....
I met wonderful new people, and have many new contacts as a result...
Moon was very influential for me!!! I became more empathetic, soft in my approach, more caring to the plights of others, just a more deeper person, I think it softened my edges a bit....
So to say it was the wrong choice would be a lie, but I ended up going back to the floor I started on....I already have been approached for more opportunities to move up the ladder, and now that I have seven months of critical care experience I am more confident in my skills...
Thanks you all!

starlink

Hello Smiley! Thanks for the feedback and I am very happy to read that you indeed have felt yourself to be transformed during those seven month. I can very well imagine that this job can be too demanding emotionally, being in such close contact with death. I hope you will get a new opportunity now and will add new knowledge to whatever you already know. Good luck to you!
Cheers, Starlink