Is this the right time?

fensi88

I plan to open website about sport's astrology, and I pick up this date: 19 Feb 2006, 17h, gmt+1, Beograd, 20e29, 44n48.
If someone see some disadvantages, let me know.

pwadm

Staff member
You know, when one looks for difficult stuff in a chart, there is always something...
In this case, I dislike among other things the Moon in Scorpio square Neptune. I would suggest a day earlier, the same time, the only aspect is the Moon trine the Sun, which is good for anything. Besides as the Moon rules the 11th and the Sun the 1st, this is perfect for a website (11th house matter).
I still dislike the waning Moon and planets not in their essential dignities.

fensi88

Hello Radu!
First of all, thanks for your quick answer!
I still dislike the waning Moon and planets not in their essential dignities.
Yes, me too. I noticed it, but I can not wait too long and all anothers combinations around that time I tried were worse than this, except this one which you suggested. All I want is that my site have visitors and to last. As fix signs are in angles, it will last, and ruler of 11H, Moon in 3H (mass comunication) trine Su in 7H (visitors). Yes, your date, 18.Feb. 2006. is much better than mine, so I will accept it! And if we look by numerology, my site will be than open under numebr "1" and it is good number for new start.
Thanks for your clever and free advice!

pwadm

Staff member
Ok, now I'm serious - I really want to help.

I would suggest you launch your astrology website on January 8, 2006 at 2:25 pm CET Beograd, Serbia.

Gemini rising, Aquarius on the MC. Mercury in tight sextile with Uranus. - This really describes the venture.
Moon waxing, in exaltation, in the 11th house of websites, conjunct 11th house Mars (sports astrology website). North Node in the 11th gives this website a mission, and also brings luck.

This chart ain't perfect either, but seems to me much better.

If you'll decide on this one, I suppose this changes your plans for this winter vacantion, as you'll have to prepare your website. If I can be of any assistance with that, please let me know, email me.

Merry Christmas!

santa2.gif

fensi88

Wow! I am really pleasant surprised!
I was afraid abouth days in January because of retro Venus so I did not try that days! But in fact, my site is not about fashion it is about sport, so Ve rx is not important!
I look at chart you suggested and I like it! It is really better than privious, because this chart has "uranian conversation" (Me sextile Ur, previous charts didi not include Me at all in aspects) and has Aqu on MC(astrology)! I wasn't satysfied with MC in Ta for previous charts it was so supine for sport and in no connection with astrology, so this new chart is more "for me". And that POF on Fomalhaut Fix star!!Really nice! And Moon is in exaltation! Excellent, really!
In fact, I already finish my site and now I wait perfect day, so with this suggestion I am happy because I will not have to wait too long.
What can I say?! You are my Santa Claus and you gave me perfect gift with this suggestion! Thank you! Happy New year to you and all visitors of this great forum!!

fensi88 said:
I plan to open website about sport's astrology, and I pick up this date: 19 Feb 2006, 17h, gmt+1, Beograd, 20e29, 44n48.
If someone see some disadvantages, let me know.

Wait until MARCH 1st !!!! Avoid many hard aspects!