Whwn I will see him again?

Danae

My question is : WHEN I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN?

He is a person I am somehow secretly in love with, but we are out of touch with eachother from over 6 months. He is abroad and I would like to know when he will be back to see him again.

What I saw till now is that I am reprezented by Saturn and him by Moon in 7th. Can the chart be readeable if Saturn is there? If so. Moon is approaching Saturn soon ... will be almost two months until I will see him again?!
The first aspect Moon does is with Mars.
Venus is good in first but in opposition with "both of us" Saturn and Moon.
The last aspect of the Moon will be with Sun which can be considered to be him, isn't it? and is in Saggittarius (abroad)in 12 house (hidden - nobody knows or want to tell me news about him)

What else shall I understand from this chart about him?

Thanks for any help with this.
Date was 19 dec 2005 time 09:10 am BUCHAREST ROMANIA

Summery Joy

Danae,

Yes, I think I read somewhere that when Saturn is in the 7th house, the chart cannot be reliable. I don't remember where I've read that though.

You're asking when you will see him again. Time in horary is difficult. I don't know how to figure it out, but I think I can help you with some clues.

The applying Conjunction between Saturn and Moon means that you will eventually meet again. Saturn and the Moon are 2:01 degrees apart. I don't know if this means you'll meet within two units of time (like to months or two years).

I've looked at Mercury, the natural significator of communication. The moon is separating from a trine with Mercury by 50 minutes. Saturn is retrograding back to a trine with Mercury and is only 3:01 degrees apart.
Assuming that the 50 minutes represent the 6 months since he has left, the 3:01 minutes should signify a time period that is almost 2 years long!

I have no evidence to support my theory here and I could be very, very wrong. Also, I'm still not sure whether the chart should be considered with Saturn in the 7th house.

I think I'm confusing you more than helping :oops:

Danae

I was considering months because Saturn and Moon are in leo - fixed sign and in 7 th in angular house ... :? hope will not be 2 years!!!

Danae

On other hand if I look to ruler of 3rd house (comunication) which is Mars, Moon will apply in 18 minutes but I don't know which house to consider looking for the time factor: where is Moon in angular house ( maybe this one is it because through the movement of Moon is happend) or where is Mars in cadent house?!

Any other views?

Draco

Hi Danae,

Im just wondering. Is there any chance you could tell me how it is that you bring an Astrodienst chart up on the thread? I'm not exactly a computer whizz, and despite someone attempting to explain this to me before, I still do not know how to do this.

Thankyou,

Draco :wink:

Summery Joy

Draco,

First you have to save the image of the chart on your computer. Then save this image somewhere on the web (I do it in geocities). Then when the chart image is somewhere on the web, get its URL.

Then use the Img button (you'll find it with the Bald, Italic, etc options). Click on it once, type the URL and click the Img button again. Don't leave any spaces.

or just type

When you're done, click preview before publishing the post make sure you did it right.

Hope I've been helpful.

Danae

Hi all!

I just want to tell you that I SAW HIM AGAIN!!!! and I am so happy is back! :D

And the time was so much like horary chart showed! :wink: The time it takes for the Moon to conjunct Saturn was a little over 2 degrees (2.10) and in fixed and angular sign, it means 'months' ! My question was on 19th december and is less than 2 months ... yesterday evening 12th february I saw him!

I was in my car driving, was dark outside and I saw his back only, which btw it looks so familiar to me (!) he was walking so he didn't saw me but I stopped the car to convince me I see properly and if is really him! So then, like he felt something, turned his head and in that moment I went!

Now I' m waiting to see what will be happen in a bit over two months ... maybe a proper meeting !?!

All the best to all of you! :)