Rahu

Mercury86

Hello guys, I have a question regarding rahu.

I have a Rahu and Mercury in the 8th house in Aries. Ive read that is horrible combination, bad for longevity, health, bad for lots of things......So I ask you.
Iam Virgo asc around 10 degree, so ruler of the lagna is in the 8th, Rahu is 29.59 degrees (?). Ruler of the 8th, Mars is in 5th house in capricorn.

The thing is, Ive never had a surgery, cronic illness, never broke a limb, never slept a night in hospital,good stamina, still healthy, and even look younger than my age:). I would be very very happy if someone could answer me, I can send you more info or even my whole chart if you requested.

Thank you very much:)

Mercury86

Ok maybe this will help you guys.
DrawChart.aspx

Crystalpages

Hello guys, I have a question regarding rahu.

I have a Rahu and Mercury in the 8th house in Aries. Ive read that is horrible combination, bad for longevity, health, bad for lots of things......So I ask you.
Iam Virgo asc around 10 degree, so ruler of the lagna is in the 8th, Rahu is 29.59 degrees (?). Ruler of the 8th, Mars is in 5th house in capricorn.

The thing is, Ive never had a surgery, cronic illness, never broke a limb, never slept a night in hospital,good stamina, still healthy, and even look younger than my age:). I would be very very happy if someone could answer me, I can send you more info or even my whole chart if you requested.

Thank you very much:)

Dear *Mercury86*,

Thanks for your sharing!

I am a new member here and read your sharing with interest ;-)
Few information pieces if you wish to share:

Your birthdate, time (source of same, meaning someone's recollection, birth document, kundali created at birth etc.} and place of birth.

Source of such an ominous pronouncement about this combination that you have!

The illusory/illusive nodes have become the scapegoats of disaster in modern jyotish. Hence, my curiosity :)

Looking forward to exploring further, this matter with your help, if you wish.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Mercury86

Hello mr Rohiniranjan, first of all I am very happy you found time to reply. You might be new here as I am tho I sense you are not new to the topic:)) Source of my fear is internet of course, Im sorry cant name one specific I truly dont recall.
However I will give you my data: born on 20th April, 1986, time 15:10(3pm10), city: Pakrac, country: Croatia (europe). This is exact hospital data and is correct, I have seen it.
Thank you so much, I hope u reply:)! P.s. your name sounds royal and full of adventure, dont know why:)

dr. farr

Nadi authors, and several modern mainstream Vedic authors as well (such as C.S. Patel) have stated that Rahu in the 8th house is the BEST house for Rahu, and that it ADDS LONGEVITY when in the 8th, and generally becomes quite a benefic when so positioned.
Of course, this is modified by other factors (such as the ashtakavarga bindu totals for the sign on the 8th house, etc etc), but I have generally taken Rahu in the 8th as frequently quite a benefic (I have Rahu in the 8th house in Aries, in my natal chart-however this is using the tropical rather than sidereal zodiac as the matrix)

Mercury86

Omg, I have been into this since you guys replyed yesterday, and guess what, that chart I posted here its ALSO USING TROPICAL MATRIX!!!! Its done in the vedic style :) However let me say that there is no way that you can do good astrology without vedic knowledge, of that I am sure. The chart I posted is made on the site of great astrologer with huge vedic knowledge, but she uses tropical for definition. So interesting.... Bdw guys I was so into this that I havent slept all night lol:)))) So interesting.

Back on the topic, so what do you thing of my 8th house placement and its lord?

Mercury86

And bdw something about that "tragedy" of having Rahu in the 8th house didnt seem right from the start. Someone asked for example, so here I give it to you:

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rahu in the 8th house makes the person’s life very difficult in terms of health, and accidents. This is one of the worst position to have Rahu in, Ketu however in the 8th house is far better for a long life. Rahu not only gives accident, it could also lead to jail time. This Rahu however produces a doctor and a surgeon. Most people in the medical field have Rahu in the 8th house."

Posted by the famous vedic youtube astrologer.
[/FONT]

Crystalpages

Omg, I have been into this since you guys replyed yesterday, and guess what, that chart I posted here its ALSO USING TROPICAL MATRIX!!!! Its done in the vedic style :) However let me say that there is no way that you can do good astrology without vedic knowledge, of that I am sure. The chart I posted is made on the site of great astrologer with huge vedic knowledge, but she uses tropical for definition. So interesting.... Bdw guys I was so into this that I havent slept all night lol:)))) So interesting.

Back on the topic, so what do you thing of my 8th house placement and its lord?

That is why I generally insist on working from scratch! Birthdata!! :tongue:

RR

VenusS

And bdw something about that "tragedy" of having Rahu in the 8th house didnt seem right from the start. Someone asked for example, so here I give it to you:

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rahu in the 8th house makes the person’s life very difficult in terms of health, and accidents. This is one of the worst position to have Rahu in, Ketu however in the 8th house is far better for a long life. Rahu not only gives accident, it could also lead to jail time. This Rahu however produces a doctor and a surgeon. Most people in the medical field have Rahu in the 8th house."

Posted by the famous vedic youtube astrologer.
[/FONT]

That's Kapiel Raaj writings, right?
Regards

VenusS

Rahu in 8th house makes you addictive towards researching on the deep secret, occult science. The great sages have this kind of Rahu there. They become so addictive towards such things. If rahu is in a malefic sign, it will create harmful tendencies, makes your life more suddenful. Sudden events happen alot more, with tthis placement. Rahu in benefic form can do great here. Sudden events will happen, for your favour. Like winning a lotery. From 8th house rahu sees the, 12th, 2nd house and 4th house. You might lose money in sudden ventures. It makes you live alone, without your family. People with this placement are kind of shy person, they couldn't express themselve infront of people, they like to live and work alone.

Mercury86

Rahu in 8th house makes you addictive towards researching on the deep secret, occult science.( I was always interested into this) The great sages have this kind of Rahu there. They become so addictive towards such things. If rahu is in a malefic sign, it will create harmful tendencies, makes your life more suddenful. Sudden events happen alot more, with tthis placement. Rahu in benefic form can do great here. Sudden events will happen, for your favour. Like winning a lotery. From 8th house rahu sees the, 12th, 2nd house and 4th house. You might lose money in sudden ventures. It makes you live alone, without your family.(For me this is not true) People with this placement are kind of shy person,(only as a kid I was shy) they couldn't express themselve infront of people,(oh no, this is not true at all for me, I am very expressive) they like to live and work alone. (I dont like that but I wouldnt mind it:))

Mercury86

Thanks for answers. I have rahu in the eight in aries together with mercury. (mychart is posted here, if anyone wishes to see).

Mercury86

Guys this is `hot thread with new posts` now:) This is great, thanks to everyone that posted and will post, here or on pm ! I am very grateful.

Rajarshi

Nadi authors, and several modern mainstream Vedic authors as well (such as C.S. Patel) have stated that Rahu in the 8th house is the BEST house for Rahu, and that it ADDS LONGEVITY when in the 8th, and generally becomes quite a benefic when so positioned.
Of course, this is modified by other factors (such as the ashtakavarga bindu totals for the sign on the 8th house, etc etc), but I have generally taken Rahu in the 8th as frequently quite a benefic (I have Rahu in the 8th house in Aries, in my natal chart-however this is using the tropical rather than sidereal zodiac as the matrix)

"(I have Rahu in the 8th house in Aries, in my natal chart-however this is using the tropical rather than sidereal zodiac as the matrix) "

dr. farr,

Do you have Rahu in 8th house using Sidereal? In Aries still?

Regards

Rajarshi

Mercury86

No, In sid Rahu is in the diff house. Most internet natal charts says its in the 9th in aries. One of you guys is helping me with this via pm so I am waiting fot that, but he also said its not in the 8th.
However, I am a true believer that both systems tropical and sid work, only tropical must be done with vedic style, that is the point imo. There are areas in lyfe best discribed with tropical (more personal, appearance, general health, ..) and some best with sid ( big life events prediction, intervals of good and bad time in life, where to find spiritual growth..). So for one system Rahu stays in the 8th house:)

This is only my opinion however; and my knowledge on the subject is nowhere near yours who study this. I was always looking for the truth and that is why I cant limit myself.

Cant wait to see your replys:)