Potential Love interest appearing in upcoming Venus Conjunct Venus transit?

ICEYOU28

Is it finally time for me to meet or at least get in contact with someone? I really want to be in a relationship now, I want a Girlfriend so bad.

I can feel the effects of Venus Conjuct Pluto transiting my Natal. I now want something deep, complex, an all consuming love and affection.

14686120_10202209665518567_1206943551_n.jpg

Last edited:

tisha83

For beginning new relationship or meeting potencial girlfriend is not enought to have transiting Venus on your natal Pluto or Venus.New relationship can be notified by transits of outer planets like Jupiter, Uranus or sometimes also by Saturn in positive aspects to your natal Venus or ruler of your 7th house.Sometimes it is seen also in Secondary Progressions aspects like progrese Moon conjunct your Venus, progressed Venus conjunct natal Moon, Sun, Ascendant or Descendant or maybe any others positive aspects to these planets.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

For beginning new relationship or meeting potencial girlfriend is not enought to have transiting Venus on your natal Pluto or Venus.New relationship can be notified by transits of outer planets like Jupiter, Uranus or sometimes also by Saturn in positive aspects to your natal Venus or ruler of your 7th house.Sometimes it is seen also in Secondary Progressions aspects like progrese Moon conjunct your Venus, progressed Venus conjunct natal Moon, Sun, Ascendant or Descendant or maybe any others positive aspects to these planets.

Okay well what about the "positive" venus conjunct Jupiter coming up for me?

tisha83

Okay well what about the "positive" venus conjunct Jupiter coming up for me?

If you mean transit Venus conjunct your natal Jupiter it doesn ´t mean nothing special, because it is short term aspect.You could feel good and would like to pamper yourself or go for shopping but nothing more.Aspects of tranists personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury or also Mars) don't have a significant impact on our life, because they move fast and create only short terms aspects.Look on transits of outer planet, these tell you more.

ICEYOU28

If you mean transit Venus conjunct your natal Jupiter it doesn ´t mean nothing special, because it is short term aspect.You could feel good and would like to pamper yourself or go for shopping but nothing more.Aspects of tranists personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury or also Mars) don't have a significant impact on our life, because they move fast and create only short terms aspects.Look on transits of outer planet, these tell you more.

Oh I see, well is there anything you can possibly indicate for me regarding my future girlfriend? Will I meet her pretty soon?

tisha83

Oh I see, well is there anything you can possibly indicate for me regarding my future girlfriend? Will I meet her pretty soon?

I don't know when you should meet future girlfriend. I ´ve already written you possible transits and secondary progression.I ´ve just read your discussion about your possibility of having children in future and I think many people have already answered all your questions as much as it was possible.Don ´t mix astrology with prophesy ;).Everything comes to you at the right tíme.