Moon in Scorpio

Witchyone

All those Scorpio Moons you know makes me want to see what in your chart attracts all that Scorpio energy, Witchyone.
I attract Scorpio energy, too, and, often get attracted by them, too. I have no personal planets in Scorpio. That said, I do have Pluto-Moon and Mars-Moon:lol:

Ha! Check out my Mars, Pluto, and Moon. (chart attached)

What's really weird is that I always thought I didn't know very many Scorpios. I only knew everyone's sun sign for the longest time, and then when I learned about the importance of moon and rising signs, for some reason I was only really interested in examining those of love interests. :innocent: Examining all these charts of the female people in my life is eye-opening. By the way, I'm not a mother, by choice, but all these women I mentioned are mothers, and they are all the "mama bear" type of mother. I hadn't thought of it before, but they all have that in common, and it is something I admire very much in them.

Attachments

• birth chart.PNG
    birth chart.PNG
    203.1 KB · Views: 32

aquarius7000

Witchyone,

Hmm... I am a little disappointed, but more at my own expectations of your chart. No major aspects of the Moon to Pluto or Mars. Ascendant ruler and the Sun too do not aspect Pluto or Mars. None of your personal planets in the 8th house (fortunately).:lol: I guess it is just your luck to know so many Sco women. :p

Witchyone

Witchyone,

Hmm... I am a little disappointed, but more at my own expectations of your chart. No major aspects of the Moon to Pluto or Mars. Ascendant ruler and the Sun too do not aspect Pluto or Mars. None of your personal planets in the 8th house (fortunately).:lol: I guess it is just your luck to know so many Sco women. :p

You don't consider inconjuncts important? I've found a number of opinions on them. I can really only speak from personal anecdote and say that the inconjuncts in my chart account for a number of traits and experiences that nothing else in the chart does. /shrug I am easily persuaded by new information that holds up to scrutiny. And this is a small sample of four people...could always be chance or that they share something else in common.

Anyway...

Moon inconjunct Pluto
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Pluto-inconjunct-Moon

Moon inconjunct Mars
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/mars-inconjunct-moon

aquarius7000

Witchyone,

I very seldom work with inconjuncts. I am more of a mainstream Astrologer.
In regards to the four people that have Sco accents, it could be that something else in your chart and in those of theirs gels with eachother. Synastry will show that.

JaxAstro

I don't understand why people are always using the word 'jealous' or 'possessive' to describe Scorpio, I'm a Scorpio, Moon in 8th I'm genuinely not a jealous person, really! I'm not that possessive either. I've often been offended by the traditional descriptors, I read, roll my eyes and think whatever! Scorpios are passionate people yes, and when crossed (usually over something they're passionate about) they will write someone off and not look back. They are loyal, and can maintain friendships over a lifetime.

Here is an example, I had a boyfriend another Scorpio with Cancer Moon. I deployed overseas for 9mos. I came back and had this talk with him that I understood if he had met someone while I was away, and if he wanted to take our time and figure things out we could. It would be okay, and I meant it. He swore to me oh no I was it, he wanted just me blah blah. He lied, deep inside I already knew there was someone else which wasn't the issue, it was that he was stringing us both along until he figured out what he wanted that was the problem. That made me mad, that crossed the line and I broke ties and never looked back. It wasn't jealousy and it wasn't possessiveness. It was dishonesty, lack of respect and betrayal the double standard. I didn't see the betrayal as 'the other woman' the betrayal was him not being straight with me. Not respecting me enough to treat me as his equal instead of someone he thought he could 'play'. That is what is really behind the Scorpio persona. They aren't so much jealous, because that is insecurity and weakness, not very Scorpio...they just don't like to be played. Scorpios have strong convictions, its not a jealousy or a possessive thing. I hope this makes sense. It's about not being subjugated and respecting their intelligence. Never treat a Scorpio woman like a twit!

Last edited: