Will I find love this summer?

vega84

Every day I hear from my mom the "Find yourself someone, don't be alone. Other girls had arranged his own life, and you? You're pretty, smart...." etc.
I know I'm young girl and I have a time.
Ok, but it's not that easy.
The pressure from the side my mom the breaking me down.
I begin to get frustrated and I told her: I am inept individual who can't organize your life.
I know, I know she worries about me and my future.
Help me!!! Please!!!
Can you help me in reading my chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_will_i_find_love_this_summer_hr.52180.4708.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_will_i_find_love_this_summer_hr.52180.4708.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23

Anachiel

You need to tell her to cool-off and, perhaps ask her if the best she can envision for you is just to 'meet someone.' Gads! You have more going for you than that!

Obviously, you are capapble of doing more in life than just 'finding a partner'. But, on to the horary...

You are signifed by Mercury, which is detrimented and void in the 7th house of partnerships. You aren't looking and Mercury is about to change signs so, just let nature take it's course, not your mother's.

Moon to trine Venus and Mercury in mutual reception with Venus, ruler of the 9th and Moon mutual reception Jupiter on the 9th, tells me that rather than looking for a partner, you should definitely be looking for a university to go to, further your education, and maybe get out of the house, if you haven't done so already.

Vista

Mercury is debilitated, however Moon in Pisces is not and the final aspect it makes is a conjunction to Mercury in the 7th house of relationships. I think you will find someone but it will take some time. I also suspect your debilitated Mercury has something to do with the pressure your mother is giving you and it's causing you grief. Anachiel has good advice, pursue your studies and let the rest happen naturally. Boys will always be there.