Prediction of age of marriage.

sargam.gupta

Dear Astrologers,

I am new to astrology, i was wondering, if i am need to predict in what age a person will get married? what points i should concentrate on? I am looking for your valuable advise in concern.

Thanks a lot

Sat Sahib
Sargam Gupta:smile:

Claire19

You can only predict when a transit may pass through the 7th house of partnerships on a chart....the ruler of that 7th if no planets there to be triggered off. Usually Jupiter or Venus, sometimes the Moon or Sun.
Mercury also especially for second marriage or multiple.
The 5th house of lovers and romance is often triggered off first and then onto the 7th for a committed relationship.

:love:

aresluvr

I am new to astrology as well but one quick method I recently learned is to count the number of degrees between your love planets(i.e. venus, mars, chart ruler) or asc/desc or mc. For example there are 21 degrees between my mc and venus. My mc is 0degrees in Aqu and my venus is 21degrees in Aqu. I married when I was 22 to an Aquarius, amazing right. I figure that my birth time may be off a couple of minutes which accounts for the 1 degree difference. *One note however it doesn't always work out so easily. Some charts are easier than others good luck.*