Eros aspects

jkley

juno was actually hera, zeus's wife... so she is like venus yet with a manipulative, jealous quality like pluto... juno can symbolize who you are going to marry and areas where you are jealous and manipulative. eros on the other hand is your love/ erotic nature...he is somewhat like pluto but solely focused on erotica and can dig deep into a persons heart and soul ripping away parts to get to the raw nature of an individual. eros is actually the reference point for psyche... meaning for synastry charts if your mate has psyche opp your eros or the other wya around...it means that you are suited for one anohter, fated to a certain degree or soul mates... but things can get in the way of this sometimes.

in conjunction i'd say you'll probably marry someone with qualities like a scorpio combined with whatever sign juno and eros are in.

with eros opp the ac in your seventh house... i'd say you'd probably need that erotic nature in all intimate relationships or that you express yourself very sensually and intensely.

Last edited:
jkley said:
juno was actually hera, zeus's wife... so she is like venus yet with a manipulative, jealous quality like pluto... juno can symbolize who you are going to marry and areas where you are jealous and manipulative. eros on the other hand is your love/ erotic nature...he is somewhat like pluto but solely focused on erotica and can dig deep into a persons heart and soul ripping away parts to get to the raw nature of an individual. eros is actually the reference point for psyche... meaning for synastry charts if your mate has psyche opp your eros or the other wya around...it means that you are suited for one anohter, fated to a certain degree or soul mates... but things can get in the way of this sometimes.

in conjunction i'd say you'll probably marry someone with qualities like a scorpio combined with whatever sign juno and eros are in.

with eros opp the ac in your seventh house... i'd say you'd probably need that erotic nature in all intimate relationships or that you express yourself very sensually and intensely.

Thanks!:)
Don't want to marry but when (if) i find someone i truly madly deeply love I let you know how it went.

I can be very intense but never knew what that came from, very earthy.;)

witch6

what about eros in 9.h. on 29. deg of libra,conj. venus in libra and pluto,mercury,mc in scorpio?
job related to sex,sex at work?:confused: :D

aries

Hello,
In regards to sysnastry, one person having Eros at 20 Scorpio and the other having Psyche at 21 Scorpio. Wouldn't that be the "best" aspect?

I am guessing that that conjunction would be the "hottest thing around"....

FreeWing

I have both Eros and Juno conjunt Sun, in 4th house, in Pisces... They make a trine to Pluto, in Scorpio, in my 12th house, and to my Sag asc.
And Psyche conjunt Moon/Jupiter in 9th house, in Virgo! They are opposed to my Venus in Pisces, in 3rd house.

What can this mean?

milkywaygirl

FreeWing said:
I have both Eros and Juno conjunt Sun, in 4th house, in Pisces... They make a trine to Pluto, in Scorpio, in my 12th house, and to my Sag asc.
And Psyche conjunt Moon/Jupiter in 9th house, in Virgo! They are opposed to my Venus in Pisces, in 3rd house.

What can this mean?

i would say that what eros and juno symbolizes are intrinsically intertwined with your essential self on a very deep and unconscious level.

i personally have not used asteroids much, so when i saw this thread i thought to try it out and see what turned up. interestingly enough i have my eros opposing my exes ascendant, and his eros opposing my venus (my venus is in his 7th) both within a degree. it was very enlightening to see this as we struggled throughout our on/off relationship to maintain a boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic but things always seemed to derail us, yet we continue to be overwhelmingly attracted to one another, and the love we share is based in eroticism and sexuality.

heres the wiki entry on eroticism:

"The word "eroticism" is derived from the name of the Greek god of love, Eros, or Cupid. It is conceived as sensual love or the human sex drive (libido). Philosophers and theologians discern three kinds of love: eros, philia, and agape. Of the three, eros is considered the most egocentric, focusing on care for the self.

Ancient Greek philosophy’s overturning of mythology defines in many ways our understanding of the heightened aesthetics sense in eroticism and the question of sexuality. Eros was after all the primordial god of unhinged sexual desire in addition to heteroeroticism, which is the yearning of sexual desire from the opposite sex. In the Platonic ordered system of ideal forms, Eros corresponds to the subject's yearning for ideal beauty and finality. It is the harmonious unification not only between bodies, but between knowledge and pleasure. Eros takes an almost transcendent manifestation when the subject seeks to go beyond itself and form a communion with the objectival other. The French philosopher Georges Bataille believed eroticism was a movement towards the limits of our own subjectivity and humanity, a transgression that dissolves the rational world but is always transitory.

Yet an objection to eros and erotic representation is that it fosters a subject/object relationship in which the object of desire is mere projection of the needs of desiring subject. Love as eros is considered more base than philia (friendship) or agape (self-sacrificing love). But erotic engagement paradoxically individuates and de-individuates the desirer."

milkywaygirl

to add, i read somewhere that when you have eros-planet/angle connections in synastry, it is whatever the planet/angle signifies in that individual that the eros person finds very attractive and erotic.

giaella33

Mystic Medusa's Sun Signs and Soul Mating is a book that may be helpful it describes eros and psyche in a man's and woman's chart. Also describes the linkages between eros/psyche from male to female. Good book -informative with a little kitsch thrown in for entertaining reading.

fionapineapple

i was wondering if you could answer what it meant to meet someone who has their juno in pisces (his) conjunct my eros, sun, mercury? my lilith is in his asc/1st house in scorpio conjunct both our pluto and my juno.

*they both are friends and know each other!!!

also another person we have a juno (his)/venus conjunction. mars (his)/juno conjunction. mars in each other's 1st house, as well as lilith conjunct asc in both. SN conjunct chiron (both). chiron (mine) conjunct his descendant. his chiron conjuncts my MC? help?