I think my partner is cheating on me

Inside Out Orange

So what's the dilemma? You either have it out with him or you don't. You either listen to your instincts which say you feel uncomfortable in your relationship or you suppress them?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-I'm not sure why this post is in *medicine and Health* section of the forum...Theres no specific question or chart.....IKOPIKoP..I think you need to read the guidelines before posting on the forum...
Cheers, Lillyjgc

IKOPIKOP

there is a chart but got problem with the attachment..
I think this is why I can't get pregnant , "unrest mind", the feeling of being cheated turn my life upside down. the question is, what's really happen behind my back. should I suppress it or it is after all only in my head..

Attachments

• is_my_partner_cheating_on_me chart_.jpg
    is_my_partner_cheating_on_me chart_.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

starlink

IKO, I think it is far better to post a question in the Horary department. Ask a question, jot down the time you asked it, place you were and give us sufficient background. Then please try at interpreting it first by yourself (guidelines are given in the Sticky written by Arian Maverick). After that, we can have a look at it and help you. Cheers, Starlink

archergirl

What, exactly, is the question? We are horary astrologers, not mind-readers. Please post a proper question. I am moving this to the Recycle Bin while you decide what it is you are asking.

Thank you.
AG:)

Catatonia

IKOPIKOP said:
there is a chart but got problem with the attachment..
I think this is why I can't get pregnant , "unrest mind", the feeling of being cheated turn my life upside down. the question is, what's really happen behind my back. should I suppress it or it is after all only in my head..

You shouldn't rely on horary for this. Whatever horary may say, it would be best if you confront your partner about the matter or hire a private investigator.