$9,000,000,000,000,000.00 missing from U.S. Fed. Reserve

Mark

It is absolutely ridiculous that the Beast of Jekyll Island is allowed to print and control currency without any accountability whatsoever, but it is to be expected. These are those who will be asked by God, "Why did you **** my children when they were in need?" (Yes, in my head, God says "****").

On another note, nine trillion would be 9,000,000,000,000.00. The title of this thread says that nine quadrillion dollars are missing, which is more than exists (one too many sets of triple zeros). :wink:

piercethevale

It is absolutely ridiculous that the Beast of Jekyll Island is allowed to print and control currency without any accountability whatsoever, but it is to be expected. These are those who will be asked by God, "Why did you **** my children when they were in need?" (Yes, in my head, God says "****").

On another note, nine trillion would be 9,000,000,000,000.00. The title of this thread says that nine quadrillion dollars are missing, which is more than exists (one too many sets of triple zeros). :wink:

Whooops...my bad...caught you're attention though didn't it:whistling:

rahu

Banned
when every municipality and state and federal government go bankrupt
i'm sure wall street will offer to buy all the physical assets the U.S. to pay off the $10 trillion notes due. then the U.S. will paythe 10 trillion back to wall street to avoid the backruptcies .wall street will end up owning the entire country and it would all be funded by the $9 trillion the federal reserve has given wall street.

great, no debt and no public assets.and tolls to go everywhere,like the library or park.

wall street will stop at nothing but complete economic slavery of the rest of us

Mark

rahu said:
...will stop at nothing but complete economic slavery of the rest of us
On this we do surely agree. Wealth creates slavery as much as slavery creates wealth.

piercethevale

I wrote most of this one night a few weeks ago and it has languished on my 'Word Pad'...decided to finish it while the electrician was rewiring the apt. this afternoon and I couldn't get on the internet.
I think I'm going to start posting it on as many news links, political forums, etc. that I can find.

I'm a "Boomer' born in 53'. When I was a teenager my depression era folks were busy working and providing for us kids as, "God times are great, America is great, we make quality goods, we live in the 'Land of Plenty' and there's plenty oto go around. There was a war in S.E. Asia, but it was to stop them atheists that would have the whole world forget God and become zombie drones to masters that practiced Idolatry bowing to statues of Lenin, Stalin or Marx.

Well, I had a couple few relatives in the U.S. government , one in the CIA that was privy to a whole lot of info and He came home from Nam in 68', and this God fearing, gun toting, flag waving, chiseled jaw, patriotic American came home in 68' and said to me; "Boy, if this war is still going on when you turn 18, you head to Canada as fast as you can and don't look back."
So, at 18 I went to college, and luckily, I missed the draft as they drafted only up to about #98 on the birth dates list and my birth date was #337. I got involved protesting the war, grew my hair long, met a lot of returning vets and kids a little older than myself that had become hippies and I saw 'their truth'; that America seemed to be heading in the wrong direction via crass capitalism and wanton materialism. So I dropped out of college and studied philosophies and eastern religions and then decided to live a spiritual life, be a simple man with simple wants and desires.

A few years went by and I met a woman some 9 years younger than me when I turned 30 and for the first time in my life I became serious about a relationship with a gal. She wanted a 'normal life'. A nice home in a decent neighborhood, a nice car and kids that could attend nice schools and my lifestyle of that was mostly a result of being content with remaining just a Tradesman wasn't going to be able to provide for that. So, just like I had been taunted to do for years for years, I cut my hair, got a [real] job, and shelved a lot of the things I used to do and wanted to do yet, and joined "Team America" because by God, there were good jobs, although a bit fewer than the year before, and wages were starting to fall behind a bit, as the economy was faltering a little, there was an 'Oil Crisis'and foreign goods and foreign labor were undercutting us a bit...but Hell, that was only a temporary thing until we got our politicians and corporate leaders to catch on and make adjustments. Social Security was so rock solid and had so much money in it that President Jimmy Carter decided we were being greedy and we should start sharing it with anybody 'right off the boat' and give it to their kids, their parents and grandparents too. So we kept on.

But, the politicians never did make them adjustments for us working Americans and the corporate leaders apparently never intended to stop foreign interests from undermining...Hell, they teamed up with them, as they found out they could get richer than ever. They didn't care, why should they. They didn't know any of us or wanted to. They didn't attend any of the same functions, go to any of the stores, schools or churches. They vacationed and socialized with each other, and the elitists of the world, and that was their reality. America was just some idea on a map and a couple of pieces of paper in some archive in Washington D.C. The fact that so many of our ancestors tamed the wilderness and fought to defend this country and busted their humps working and fighting for it meant little or nothing to them. They got theirs by fleecing others out of land and mineral rights. Changing money, keeping a tight rein on labor, staring wars but avoiding service in the military, manipulating stocks and leveraging buyouts, causing real estate fluctuations and manipulating the money market so family farms went bankrupt, housing and commercial development got scarce and saw to it that cheap labor, foreign materials and lower standards of manufacturing and construction became accepted, so as to keep their profits high. They then bought up, bought out, or outright seized those small farms and sold them to foreign conglomerates/investors. The foreign interest bought into or bought out the building and development concerns and bought Real Estate firms and soon wealthy Saudi, Japanese, Chinese, European and South Amnericans' owned vast numbers of homes and commercial buildings that took them off the market so Americans couldn't get a chance to buy them and at the same time that drove up prices of homes that were on the markets, rents on homes, apts and commercial property went up too.

I am so tired of the rest of you electing these prima donna twerps that never worked a hard day in their life, or had to serve in the military and fight in a war, that get elected because of their photogenic and oratorical qualities, that keep selling this country and the 98% of us out, that kept them safe and rolling in money from exorbitant taxes on our hard earned income, that I will call for and lead a boycott of the State, Congressional District, or City that elects or re-elects another one of those shmucks.
I will make it my new occupation and consider it "A Mission for God and this Country."

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's a quick look into the three former Fannie Mae executives who brought down Wall Street.

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.
Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae when
auditing discovered severe irregularities in Fannie Mae's accounting
activities. Raines left with a "golden parachute valued at $240 Million in
benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the
accounting scandal became clear.

Tim Howard - was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard "was a
strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure
a "stable pattern of earnings" at Fannie. Investigations by federal
regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that
management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and
Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson - A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later
forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO. Investigators found that
Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation
from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million
when it fact it was $21 million." Johnson is currently under investigation
for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae.
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

...WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES?
Raines works for the Obama Campaign as his Chief Economic Advisor.

TIM HOWARD?
Howard is a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama under Franklin Raines.

JIM JOHNSON?
Johnson was hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to
run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee.

..I have to ask the obvious...and I apologize to those of you that knew this or have been skeptical all along...but

As a nation whole...Are we really this oblivious and apparently that stupid?

JUPITERASC

Money? It's all smoke and mirrors:smile:

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something. They know that there if a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” Woodrow Wilson Former President of the United States

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5232639329002339531#docid=5352106773770802849

On this we do surely agree. Wealth creates slavery as much as slavery creates wealth.
when every municipality and state and federal government go bankrupt i'm sure wall street will offer to buy all the physical assets the U.S. to pay off the $10 trillion notes due. then the U.S. will paythe 10 trillion back to wall street to avoid the backruptcies .wall street will end up owning the entire country and it would all be funded by the $9 trillion the federal reserve has given wall street...........great, no debt and no public assets.and tolls to go everywhere,like the library or park.

wall street will stop at nothing but complete economic slavery of the rest of us

piercethevale

U.S.A.Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms
Watch carefully at the beginning to see who is touting buy and build American…

-----
U.S.A.. Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story - but GREAT that they did!

The lead-in with Obama promising jobs in the U.S. By improving our infrastructure is so typical of all his promises! Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA !!!

I pray all see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

Click here: U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms | Video - ABC News
(Sorry, but there's a short commercial at the start.)

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-...513?tab=9482930?ion=1206853&playlist=14594944

JUPITERASC

Each successive president is marketed as 'the ideal solution' – then each successive president disappoints the electors. How can voters get different results when they are using the same methods? Each elected president can only ever represent (at most) 50% of the population. Isn't it time for a fairer, more democratic electoral system – worldwide – not only for America? :smile:

piercethevale

Each successive president is marketed as 'the ideal solution' – then each successive president disappoints the electors. How can voters get different results when they are using the same methods? Each elected president can only ever represent (at most) 50% of the population. Isn't it time for a fairer, more democratic electoral system – worldwide – not only for America? :smile:

I'm suspect of any remarks by you concerning 'Red China'...as you are a known 'Red Cabbage' sympathizer....

..on second thought...the only thing that, is red that, looks good on china ...is cabbage...'Carry on, then.!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm suspect of any remarks by you concerning 'Red China'...as you are a known 'Red Cabbage' sympathizer....

..on second thought...the only thing that, is red that, looks good on china ...is cabbage...'Carry on, then.!
Green cabbage for the Green Party - Blueberries for Republicans - Democrats better like beetroot - Offer Liberals Lemons, alternatively some may prefer cantaloupe melon :smile:

Last edited: