My conjunction vs. Square

Hello all, I'm not really sure what my question is, I'm new to the forum, and just thought I'd throw my chart out there as I'm working through it. I was on the Greenhorn forum but think I"m ready to move here, as it seems more active.

What I've been looking at tonight is my 9th house and 5th house (they're my fullest ones, most interesting to me at least).

In my ninth house I have sun, moon, and Jupiter all conjunct under Aries. As a person I feel the Aries energy when I talk to others and when I become passionate. However, all three of these planets are square with Neptune.

My emotional life is like a roller coaster. My conjunctions keep me blindly optimistic, and I always bounce back eventually, even from the deepest of scares on a larger scale.

However, on a daily scale I feel like the Neptune square takes over... I'm constantly letting my relationships with my closest friends/lovers, define me and get me down, before my inner conscious kicks my *** and reminds me to lighten up, the world is beautiful.

Like I said, I don't really know what I want out of this post, I guess maybe some advice from others with similar aspects, or perhaps just a different view of this formation from some experienced astrologers?

If nothing else, hello all, and hopefully i'll get to know u all better soon.

P.S., how can I put my chart in my sig. so I don't have to attach it everytime

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_matthew_angelini_hp.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_matthew_angelini_hp.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 36

gaer

Eliminator,

I don't have the Neptune squares, but I do have Sun/Moon conjunct Neptune, which I mentioned to you in another thread. Perhaps other people with the squares will add to this thread.

Here is how Neptune has played out in my life.

I love sci-fi, but leaning towards fantasy.

I love music that makes my mind go off into places that seem no longer linked to this universe.

My dreams are intense, and mystical.

Reality always seems too harsh, too cruel, and I'm very empathic, so much so that I have to remove myself from being around people at times.

Not all of this is Neptune, but I think it is a huge part of it.

Conjunctions don't necessarily mean optimism. It depends on what planets are conjunct. But I would say that Sun/Jupiter in Aries is intense and optimistic, most likely rather philosophical in the 9th, but I would expect unrealistic optimism with the conjunction. The fact that the Moon is there too really packs a punch.

The problem with the Neptune square to those planets is that squares are very hard to "see". With my Neptune conjunctions, they are hard to deal with, in no way conducive to seeing the world realisitically, definitely pointing towards escapism, but I'm very aware of it. I'm not sure I would have been without astrology to help me see it for what it is.

Lin

Hi Matthew,
It really does stink that you have the square from Neptune.... luckily, you have a 9th house Sun, and if you are going to have that square, I guess the best... if you could call it that.....place to have it is at the 9th, because: the 9th is where you form your beliefs, philosophy and attitude toward life, from an intellectual place.

Thank the universe that you have Pluto trine Mercury. This adds to your need to intellectualize your psychic experience....(meaning the experience which comes from your psyche). Compounding this is the fact that both Saturn and Uranus are in Sagi, the natural ruler of the 9th. This adds your your impulse to 'make sense' of your life.... and develop a philosophy, which you will then let others know about (merc. in the 8th.)

You also have Neptune sextile both Venus and Mercury, and you need to be very cautious when "using" Neptune, being scrupulous about honesty and the word "love."

Pluto also sextiles Neptune...and there is inherent power in this. Remember what I am saying, Matthew. You have personal power, which you will be able to access as you get older... but power corrupts, and that is something you will have to keep an eye on your whole life.

You have Mars square Venus, and that is a VERY difficult aspect, and in the end, more troublesome than the Neptune squares. Because Mars square Venus is always about personal relationships, and the feeling that, even if you get what you want, you may find that you don't feel gratified, and you need to get something else, or more, or bigger, or better.... but always not quite feeling as if you have gotten what you really want. THAT is the curse of Mars square Venus, it is a "dynamic" that is worth studying..... believe me.

On a personal note, do you still live in Tarrytown? And can you see the bridge from where you are? It's my favorite bridge, as it is the entrance to the world of upstate New York (the Catskills to be exact)... my spiritual home.
LIN

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I've been posting on the forums for more than three years now, and I do not recall seeing any charts with significant square aspects between Aries and Capricorn. Yet within the past week, I've encountered two such charts! I'm glad to have company! :D

You were born slightly after the Aries New Moon, which means that the Moon is separating from a conjunction with the Sun. The New Moon phase tends to have an Aries flair since it is the start of a new cycle, so New Moon in Aries is an especially powerful expression of initiative and creation. Jupiter is a planet that encompasses a similar theme of expansion; it is the ruler of Sagittarius, as you undoubtedly know. In other words, you have the rulers of Leo and Sagittarius in Aries. That's a lot of fire, and we haven't even begun to consider your Leo Ascendant and Saturn-Uranus conjunction in Sagittarius!

Since the title of your thread indicates that your primary interest is the series of square aspects between Neptune and your Aries stellium, I will attempt to focus my attention here. Please be forewarned that with my chart ruler Mars in Gemini, I am inclined to go off in many directions at the same time. As I mentioned, I'll try to limit this for the sake of your Mars in Taurus. With our respective Aries stelliums, Mars assumes exaggerated importance in our natal charts, and the placement can greatly affect the expression of your Arian energy. But it seems that I've already broken my promise...:rolleyes:

The orb of the aspects in this series of squares is relatively tight, which means the influence of these aspects will be strong. Jupiter is applying towards the square aspect with Neptune, which is probably the strongest aspect in this group, followed by the Sun separating from Neptune. The extremely tight Moon/North Node conjunction is interesting, especially because the North Node and the South Node form an axis that has Neptune in the cross-fire, for lack of a better term. Neptune remains suspended between these two points, so it assumes additional prominance. Also note that it's the ruler of your natal Venus and natal Mercury in Pisces.

I will be back! :D

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

R4VEN

eliminator, you have been given some great information from both Lin and Arian Maverick.

If I can just throw in another perspective - chiefly to do with your Neptune placements influence on your life.......................... and I'll try to be practical and not too analytical...............
That Neptune squaring your Arian stellium in the 9th is such a test for you. You are bound to have continual tests in your life in relation to your grasp on:
  • reality - eg. is this love?
  • power and sharing of power
  • the truth (vs lies, both black and white)
  • boundaries, both yours and those of others
With transiting Pluto moving into conjunction with your natal Neptune, all of the above will be tested, over and over. That is, your boundaries will be tested, your sense of reality will be tested, and many people will lie to you, and try to control you, or even accuse you of controlling them. This transit is for the purpose of strengthening your hold on reality, on your life.

Now, I have Neptune conj Mars and MC, all squaring my moon, and that's a handful. I'm 60, and I'm still having huge lessons in relation to people lying to me and me believing them, and then me being devastated when I realise someone I trusted has lied. I'm having to grow up (better late than never) and create a thicker and wiser skin. It's a process, and one my soul has chosen for some reason.

I would suggest you look into the issue of boundaries between people. I find that those with Neptune in harsh aspect to personal planets (eg sun, moon) always have issues with other people stepping over personal boundaries.

Sorry to be so long-winded, but a harsh Neptune placement can send the most unwary of people off to lose themselves in drink and/or drugs. It's a good thing, really, to be tested in this way - but hard.

gaer

R4VEN said:
The above really cuts to the chase, I think. It's very close to what I had in mind. :)

Hi all, thanks so much for the information, its all been very insightful, and has been helping me to understand myself even more than usual.

Gaer thanks for your help in two different threads. I think we experience Neptune slightly differently. I can definitely relate to all you said, but whereas you feel mystical, I just feel imaginitive. I definitely have the day dreamer aspect of Neptune, but I guess because of my Saturn placement (? maybe) my dreams are very practical and involve real life scenarios. I have a love of the spiritual/mystical but keep it away from my dreams.

And as far as my music goes... it's very... fiery. My friends tell me that my taste in music can be described as a passion for one thing: intensity. I love anything that gets the blood flowing. Rock, hardcore rap, techno, reggaeton, etc. As long as its fast with a lot of bass.

It seems that Neptune is really a very strong planet, stronger than I had initially assumed. And I definitely feel its influence in a lot of these places:

However, like Arian said I can't help but to feel the Arian/Fire influence a lot more in my life. The sun, moon, and Jupiter are all in Aries in stellium, plus all three of those are trine with my Leo ascendent. Since the stellium is in my ninth house I've always had great success in school, and have loved learning/studying from a young age-I also am very optimistic and when others stress out about tests, I seem to love the idea of taking them.

But I digress, what I'm saying is I think the Stellium trine my ascendant protects me if you will from the people who would manipulate me. It's true yes that I have many love-hate relationships, however, I'm always accutely aware of just who it is I'm dealing with and how THEY will respond to a given situation.

It's hard to explain, but I'm very able to feel out my closest friends, and am many times more able to feel their emotions than they are. However, like everyone said, the one thing I do feel most "prone" to is romance being affected by Neptune. When it comes to females, the ones that I hold closest to me are allowed to wreak havoc on me emotionally, and that's something that I definitely need to get a control over.

Other than that I can't help but kind of like my Neptune square the more I study it, yes it gives me difficulty sometimes, but I guess because of Jupiter influencing my sun sign and emotions in my 9th house, my philosophy on life is wholly optimistic. Even with Neptune! I feel its there probably there for a reason, most likely to balance me. I'm supremely confident in myself as a thinker, and I think if I had that confidence in the realm of the fifth house (games, sports, romance, etc.) I'd be far too cocky.

LONG STORY SHORT: I definitely feel Neptune a lot in my life, but the power of my stellium trine ascendent, with all that fire, keeps me burning ;-), laughing, and living. I have to watch out for females who are the "victim," but I have a pretty good grasp of who people are on the inside.

Thanks to everyone who posted, and this definitely doesn't need to be the end of this thread hahaha, I'd love to hear more about my own chart, can't get enough, though I'm excited to start looking at other's.

P.S. Lin I live in Peekskill, N.Y. about 20 minutes from the bridge, I too <3 NY.

gaer

Eliminator said:
Gaer thanks for your help in two different threads. I think we experience Neptune slightly differently. I can definitely relate to all you said, but whereas you feel mystical, I just feel imaginitive.
I'm not sure where the boundary is there. I'm a musician, and I've spent my life teaching music. You have to be very practical to do that. But you have to have something far beyond that to connect to music in the first place. Also, you have to remember that you have Jupiter in the mixture. More: My Sun/Moon are in Libra, yours in Aries. Opposites.
I definitely have the day dreamer aspect of Neptune, but I guess because of my Saturn placement (? maybe) my dreams are very practical and involve real life scenarios. I have a love of the spiritual/mystical but keep it away from my dreams.
Saturn is rather "heavy" in my own chart, so in "real life" I tend to be too responsible rather than too little. It's very hard to explain where the idealism comes into play. Perhaps for me it is most noticeable in needing extra sleep and privacy, to recharge.
And as far as my music goes... it's very... fiery. My friends tell me that my taste in music can be described as a passion for one thing: intensity. I love anything that gets the blood flowing. Rock, hardcore rap, techno, reggaeton, etc. As long as its fast with a lot of bass.
Check your Pluto in Scorp inconjunct to Sun!
However, like Arian said I can't help but to feel the Arian/Fire influence a lot more in my life. The sun, moon, and Jupiter are all in Aries in stellium, plus all three of those are trine with my Leo ascendent. Since the stellium is in my ninth house I've always had great success in school, and have loved learning/studying from a young age-I also am very optimistic and when others stress out about tests, I seem to love the idea of taking them.
That all makes sense. I always think of Aries as "lead, follow, or get the bleep out of the way."
It's hard to explain, but I'm very able to feel out my closest friends, and am many times more able to feel their emotions than they are. However, like everyone said, the one thing I do feel most "prone" to is romance being affected by Neptune. When it comes to females, the ones that I hold closest to me are allowed to wreak havoc on me emotionally, and that's something that I definitely need to get a control over.
And that's boundaries. My great difficulty has been being unable to say "no" to people who are "needy". I did not learn how create and stick to boundaries with such people until my Saturn return.

The way I do it today is to *immediately* cut of any relationship with any person who crosses a line. To people who don't know me well, it might appear cruel, but for me it's a matter of sanity. :)

Arian Maverick

Check your Pluto in Scorp inconjunct to Sun!

Gaer beat me to this point; I wanted to mention your Sun-Pluto quincunx aspect in my last post. According to Astrodienst, you also have Jupiter and your Moon quincunx Pluto, but the Sun-Pluto aspect appears to be the tightest. It's also an aspect that I share with you, and one which I'd like to briefly discuss, even if it's difficult to isolate a single astrological influence.

As you know, most astrologers consider Pluto to be the modern ruling planet of Scorpio; therefore, Pluto has a lot of power in this sign. "Evidence" of such may be the rapidity with which Pluto traverses this sign--only twelve years, compared to thirty years in Taurus. Some astrologers believe that our planet could not handle a longer period of time with Pluto in Scorpio.

Pluto in Scorpio is naturally an underworld influence, but other factors in your natal chart--namely, Pluto's fourth house placement and retrograde motion--highlight this theme more greatly. The orb is a bit wide, but you have Pluto in your fourth house conjunct your IC--the lowest and "least visible" point of a natal chart, directly opposite the MC, which is the "most visible." Think of the Sun in the afternoon, directly overhead; then compare it with the Sun at midnight, when the Moon and stars provide the only illumination in the sky. This is the symbolism at play.

The fourth house generally indicates one's early environment, one's ancestry and "roots"; it often describes the father, as well. I like to think of the fourth house as a kind of container, from which we draw inner resources and strength. I do not believe the fourth house is quite as "unconscious" as the twelfth house, but I've never regarded it as a particularly obvious influence, so it may take some probing and exploring. Fortunately, both Pluto and Scorpio enjoy probing.

You're probably more conscious of this influence than most because your eighth house Mercury in Pisces is trine Pluto. If your time of birth is accurate, you have Virgo/Pisces duplicated in your natal chart--Virgo is on the cusp of the second and third house cusps, and Pisces is on the cusp of the eighth and ninth house cusps. For now, I'm primarily interested in the third house cusp because it is generally associated with mental processes, perhaps due to its natural affinity with Gemini. The third house also governs brothers and sisters, short-distance travels, various forms of communication, and other areas you can find through a quick Google search. Mercury is not particularly strong in Pisces, but that simply indicates that the planet doesn't express itself in the way it's used to expressing itself. Virgo's focus is primarily upon details, and it wishes to create order from chaos; Pisces, meanwhile, is more receptive to subtle energies. Therefore, I believe you are aware of the Plutonian energies in your chart.

I seem to have gotten distracted; indeed, this entire post is something of a distraction because it really does not have much to do with your conjunction and your square. :rolleyes:

Yet your Aries stellium forms a series of quincunx aspects to Pluto, so you cannot separate Pluto from a discussion about the stellium any more than you can separate the square aspects it makes to Neptune. Yes, there are minor aspects and a very wide orb from Saturn, but I'm going to disregard these for now.

As I mentioned earlier, I share the Sun-Pluto quincunx with you, and I am also a member of the Pluto in Scorpio generation. I indicated in a previous post that I have Mars in Gemini, but I did not mention that Mars forms a tight sextile with the planets in my Aries stellium. Both of these planets make quincunx aspects to Pluto, forming a yod configuration with apex Pluto; Pluto is involved in a second yod, but I do not believe it is important to this discussion.

I mention this for two reasons: First, I cannot help but bring myself in this post, if only a little, for Arians understand and relate to the world primarily through their own experiences. Secondly, I wished to demonstrate that I am familiar with the Plutonian energy and its effect in quincunx aspects because, like you, I embody this energy. It is a part of me, just as it is a part of you.

If you haven't done so already, you may wish to read some of the interpretations of the aspects on the main Astrology Weekly website. I'll provide a few links: Sun quincunx Pluto, Moon quincunx Pluto, Jupiter quincunx Pluto. This description may be a reflection of other componants of my natal chart, but I strongly relate to the interpretation of Sun quincunx Pluto. I'm curious if you do, as well.

I apologize in advance if this is "old hat" to you, but I like to gather all of my thoughts in one place. Quincunx aspects are aspects of adjustment and readjustment. The planets involved in such a relationship are not in direct conflict, like with squares or oppositions, yet they are often accompanied by inner tension because the energies can never seem to come to resolution. Most of the sign pairs have virtually nothing in common--the signs are of different elements, modalities, and genders. I suppose we are more fortunate than most because Aries and Scorpio share the common rulership of Mars, so they are not complete strangers. However, these signs represent very different expressions of martian energy--one is diurnal (Aries) and the other is nocturnal (Scorpio). So you have this direct, somewhat blustering energy of Aries "pitted against" (for lack of a better word) the energy of Scorpio, which does not require description. I read in one of my astrology books that Aries' battlefield is the world, while Scorpio's battlefield is the self. Aries is the sign of the development of ego, of personality, of I AM consciousness; it is an instinctual sign, often feeling it's "me against them." Certainly, Aries is a fighter and a surviver; it is the energy that drove our early ancestors, and to a large extent, it is the energy that drives us now. Scorpio, meanwhile, represents the death and transmutationof ego; it reemerges from the ashes as the mythical phoenix. Scorpio has two other representative images, which I invite you to research and explore.

So, that's some energy we're working with, isn't it?

I'm sort of going out on a limb here, but with your Aries stellium in the ninth house--including Jupiter, the ruler of the ninth house cusp--I'm perceiving vital inspirational energy and intuitive insight regarding philosophy and other higher spiritual ideas. You mentioned education in your post, but the ninth house is the house of higher education--I would say college, but in my experience, it's more about memorization and recitation than true learning. The ninth house may be associated with religious and educational institutions, but it is not limited to them. Again, I may be presuming too much, but I imagine that a strong motivation for learning astrology was a desire to learn more about yourself, to expand yourself beyond conventional practices and beliefs. Higher education...I don't know what your beliefs are, but I'm thinking of the "temples of learning" that I believe existed in ancient advanced civilizations, something far beyond our present notions of "higher education." Perhaps your North Node will lead you there.

There are other things I wish to discuss about your natal chart, including the affect of that powerful stellium being placed in an intercepted sign, but I should probably try to organize the information in this post first, to find the piece that unites the fragments. Of course, I welcome your contributions, as well as those of any other member who wishes to take a stab at this chart.

And yes, next time, I'll try to focus more upon the subject! :p

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Arian Maverick said:
The fourth house generally indicates one's early environment, one's ancestry and "roots"; it often describes the father, as well. I like to think of the fourth house as a kind of container, from which we draw inner resources and strength. I do not believe the fourth house is quite as "unconscious" as the twelfth house, but I've never regarded it as a particularly obvious influence, so it may take some probing and exploring. Fortunately, both Pluto and Scorpio enjoy probing.

You're probably more conscious of this influence than most because your eighth house Mercury in Pisces is trine Pluto.

First of all, thank you Arian for this intensely informative post. I'm flattered that you've taken such an interest in my chart, and I'll do my best to answer some of your queries.

It's interesting that you mention the father, for reasons unknown to me I have often associated hearing the word Pluto with my father. Why, I have no idea. My early child hood is excellent as I can remember it. I come from a loving home and was raised with two younger fraternal twin sisters. I love my family very deeply, though with my strong moon placing sometimes have quarrels with my mother that are quickly resolved.

I'm interested in YOUR interpretation of this Plutonian energy. It seems that it acts rather negatively in quincunxes. I however, personally, feel that it is working positively with my stellium. Could someone elaborate on how the sun is supposed to react with Pluto and how that affects my love of intense music (I'm guessing the intensity part is all pluto????).

I definitely feel the absolutes of Pluto, but I don't know, all the things I read seem so pessimistic, and call it Jupiter, but I always feel like I will come out on top. I am challenged often yes, but I always know that whatever the challenge I will overcome...

Arian Maverick said:
Therefore, I believe you are aware of the Plutonian energies in your chart.

I seem to have gotten distracted; indeed, this entire post is something of a distraction because it really does not have much to do with your conjunction and your square. :rolleyes:

Yet your Aries stellium forms a series of quincunx aspects to Pluto, so you cannot separate Pluto from a discussion about the stellium any more than you can separate the square aspects it makes to Neptune. Yes, there are minor aspects and a very wide orb from Saturn, but I'm going to disregard these for now.

If you haven't done so already, you may wish to read some of the interpretations of the aspects on the main Astrology Weekly website. I'll provide a few links: Sun quincunx Pluto, Moon quincunx Pluto, Jupiter quincunx Pluto. This description may be a reflection of other componants of my natal chart, but I strongly relate to the interpretation of Sun quincunx Pluto. I'm curious if you do, as well.

After rereading the description for sun quincunx Pluto I can honestly say that yes I do feel those urges a lot. I put incredible pressure on myself to meet certain standards, and often feel that "the only way to do something right is to do it yourself," even when I work within a team. This often ends up with me "biting off more than I can chew," in a work environment. However, as an Arian I love the challenge somehow, and consider it a test.

Arian Maverick said:
Aries is the sign of the development of ego, of personality, of I AM consciousness; it is an instinctual sign, often feeling it's "me against them." Certainly, Aries is a fighter and a surviver; it is the energy that drove our early ancestors, and to a large extent, it is the energy that drives us now. Scorpio, meanwhile, represents the death and transmutationof ego; it reemerges from the ashes as the mythical phoenix. Scorpio has two other representative images, which I invite you to research and explore.
My interest in astrology started with my learning of my Ares sun sign. When I learned that I was an Aries, my personality finally clicked within me. The "Me Against Them," is the NUMBER ONE defining personality factor I have. It drives me, and never allows me to quit or stop doing what I'm doing. It also gets me into hairy situations but I always seem to find my way out of it. To be honest with you, I love my Arian energy, and often think of all the other signs and can't even imagine identifying with any other one. My astrological friends, if you will, all also heavily identify me with Aries. Needless to say I was unsurprised to find out that my Moon and Jupiter are also Arian. (Yes I too love talking about myself in order to relate, and boast :p)

Arian Maverick said:
You mentioned education in your post, but the ninth house is the house of higher education--I would say college, but in my experience, it's more about memorization and recitation than true learning. The ninth house may be associated with religious and educational institutions, but it is not limited to them. Again, I may be presuming too much, but I imagine that a strong motivation for learning astrology was a desire to learn more about yourself, to expand yourself beyond conventional practices and beliefs.
Your 100% correct on why I got into astrology, and also in the ballpark about my philosophy. I love hearing different ideas, thoughts, and beliefs, and myself have many that I consider, though few that I hold true. I have contemplated God a lot and though I abhor religion, I am quite spiritual. I do believe in God, but the way I describe him baffles most people. The simplest answer I've come down with is that God is the Universal Force, the combination of the 4 physical forces (Strong, weak, gravity, magnetic), and literally holds the universe together. That thought is enough to satisfy me, and it helps me to know that I have a place in this world that I'm put in. To me, astrology, science, God, all make perfect sense as one harmonious entity, and it stuns me that others can't see the same way.

I'd love to hear more of what you say, though I warn you that my knowledge is not as deep as yours. My knowledge thus far of astrology is: Fair knowledge of all planets and signs and what they represent, moderate knowledge of houses (but not cusps, or intercepts, only meanings of houses themselves), and knowledge of trines, squares, sextiles, quincunxes, conjunctions, and opposites. If you use any other vocab you might need to define it for me.

Thanks for your time Arian, and if you don't mind why don't you post your chart next so I can take a look at it.

Arian Maverick

I will try to respond to individual comments in your post if I have time later today, but in the mean time, I couldn't resist the invitation to post my chart. What Arian could? :D

I'll just keep telling myself it's for comparative purposes only...

I'm interested in YOUR interpretation of this Plutonian energy. It seems that it acts rather negatively in quincunxes. I however, personally, feel that it is working positively with my stellium.

No, I do not believe Pluto acts more negatively in quincunxes than in any other aspect, or even that Pluto is a negative influence in a natal chart. Its energies are intense and often challenging, but Pluto gives one the potential for extraordinary transformation.

Could someone elaborate on how the sun is supposed to react with Pluto and how that affects my love of intense music (I'm guessing the intensity part is all pluto????).

I'm not 100% certain of this myself; hopefully gaer will elaborate.

I definitely feel the absolutes of Pluto, but I don't know, all the things I read seem so pessimistic, and call it Jupiter, but I always feel like I will come out on top. I am challenged often yes, but I always know that whatever the challenge I will overcome...

I almost forgot to mention earlier that Jupiter is often associated with the ninth house due to its relationship with Sagittarius, and due to Pisces on the ninth house cusp, Jupiter is in the house it rules. Its conjunction with your Sun and Moon, the two luminaries, would undoubtedly bestow you with an inclination towards optimism.

I need to think more about the points you have brought up; my natal Jupiter is in the sign of its detriment and does not receive many aspects, so this energy is quite unfamiliar to me.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Ah thanks for posting your chart Arian, I just glanced through it a bit and it definitely explains a lot about you :). I had no idea you were younger than me, your mercury placement is very strong and it shows in the way you talk to people. Very good at communication I must say. I'm very busy today (job interviews and such) but I will comment more later on your chart.

I did want to say one thing about Jupiter...

The way I personally feel jupiter, and how I interpret it is thus: My sun and moon in aries give me a very fiery, intense, emotional, competetive view of the world. I find myself constantly against the world like some kind of warrior.

When Jupiter is factored in, for me at least, the phrase "he's a cuddly teddy bear on the inside," comes to mind. Sure I feel intense and fiery, but that's only because I think the rest of the world feels that way. When I find out that other people are actually good, I explode into a little ball of positivity and laughter, and generally, because of Jupiter excess. I love food, I love drink, I love laughter, and I love large portions of anything (including excercise, work, and other things that may or may not be good for me). Jupiter to me is happiness and excess. And that's how I feel it. :)

R4VEN

Eliminator said:
I'm interested in YOUR interpretation of this Plutonian energy. It seems that it acts rather negatively in quincunxes. I however, personally, feel that it is working positively with my stellium. Could someone elaborate on how the sun is supposed to react with Pluto and how that affects my love of intense music (I'm guessing the intensity part is all pluto????).
Music is very Neptunian - all kinds of music - and one's aspects of Neptune will determine musical tastes.
eg. I have Neptune square Moon, and I use music to identify mood. I've currently begun to listen to Queen's music (having been heavily into them in the early 80's), so I'm supposing I need to revisit that time in my life for some reason. I usually listen to classical music, and I find that this soothes my emotions.

The intense music you listen to maybe Arian in nature, since your Neptune is squaring your Aries stellium.

P.S. I'm confused on something else... is my fourth house ruled by Sag. or Scorpio?

Is it where the line intersects the sign, or is it the portion of the pie that lies within the sign that determines the house ruler?????

gaer

Your 4th house cusp in Placidus and most house systems is Scorpio. The part you might be more interested in is how the 8th and 9th house cusps are affected by house systems. In most Aries is said to be "intercepted" in the 9th, in your chart. And Libra in the 3rd. This means that that no house has Libra or Aries on the cusp. This is not true in the equal house system.