Uranus, Neptune & Pluto. Personal vs Generational

piercethevale

Greetings.
The subject of the three outer most known Planets...of which I most certainly do include Pluto....thank you.] came up this day as to whether they have any significant level of 'Personal influence...as to whether their attributes are part of ones Ego or Psyche or some abstract of the identity ...and even if any at all.
The following is my reply to a member that felt they were influential but really didn't have any part of ones personal being. In my reply I note how the Sabians have proved most useful in 'rectifying' ones understanding as to these issues and even identify what precepts of the cosmos interpreted and adapted by the attributes of the projecting Planet are incorporated in ones 'Psyche~Assemblage' [to coin a term]

I don't know gal, I beg to differ.
| I have an extremely powerful Uranus in my chart and also Neptune and Pluto for that matter.
The effecty of Uranus in sole occupancy of my 8th house tine my Asc. and sextile my Sun, square my Venus and a Saturn/Neptune conj. ['T'-Square] [Jeez...I never realized until this very moment that I have a sextile YOD to my natal Venus via Lilith and my Asc. hmmmmmm....interesting..but I digress]
I find that from what I do know of Uranus' influence on me that it is very much a part of my identity...and I assume part of the make-up of my 'ego' as well.

The strong concern about my 'Dark Side'...in fact a number of dreams that would be interpreted as such. [my brother is quite good at dream interpretation...but then He's a Pisces also]].] The idea that I have always sensed deep within my self that I may even control the time of my death...or the thought that I may somehow escape it altogether..,as my good friend, 'Suryakant', is alleged to have done in a prior incarnation [it is said the he was given ascension into Heaven without to having undergone death].

Remember that Uranus' orbit is 84 years...exactly one expected life span. That should indicate to us that it is in its' way to be of great personal influence. I find that it has been as such to me. Especially May 6, 2001...the exact day it conj. my nadir...it was the day I was evicted from my home. [a long story that leads to right up to this present moment.] I find it has been quite personally influential through out my life as a matter of fact...but then even the Moons Node was MOST CONSPICUOUSLY in affect on Dec. 22, 2005the very day I gave presentation on AM radio KOA out of Denver, Colo. on the Rick Barber program on the natal chart I claim [propose] is that of Yeshua/Jesus and how the Sabian Symbols are the determinate factor in achieving that and how the symbols do indicate those matters and affect given by Rudhyar in his book on the Symbols. this is because the Node was in the 10th degree of Aries that day...the Sabian Symbol for that is:[Rudhyar] "A TEACHER GIVES NEW SYMBOLIC FORMS TO TRADITIONAL IMAGES."
but then you should know and understand that the Sabian Symbol for my natal Uranus at the 16th degree of Cancer is:[ibid.]
" A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK." ...keeping in mind that the name of Rudhyar's book on the Sabians is "An Astrological Mandalla"...
I could give you examples of how my natal Pluto and Neptune Sabians have the same personal type of affect. [or is it effect...as per we are on the subject of psychological matters and that's where the use of these two words gets tricky...they can shift places...adjective - noun...noun - adjective...but again, I digress.]
Then again I'm said to be a most spiritually oriented and progressed soul and that may have some bearing on this matter [and not to be egotistical about this...I would prefer not having to ever state such a thing again...but it is just what is...Mark will understand my reason for stating such...possibly as to being qualified to make such a statement...at least for the reason why I would make such a statement, anyways.]. p.s. Feb. 27. I say this as to alleged past lives I've had...that a couple of clairvoyants have independently concurred on. I'm not stating it to be factual as there is no way to prove such allegations. I've had correspondence with member, Mark, as to the 'grit' on this matter...and have made mention of it in other threads and posts.

As to Neptune and Pluto and their relationship to me...I'll leave that alone for awhile to give it some more thought...they have certainly had their affect on me...I just can't say at this moment how personal ...except as to Plutos' recent coj. of my Part of Intelligence ...which was the same aformentioned night I gave the radio broadcast...[as it had been there quite a while and would remain sometime after].

Pluto also conj. my, so called, Part of Transformation @ 28* Sag. 24' which did affect me. [and as I was now again put in the position of confronting this 'Part/Lot' of which I don't care for the appellation given it. It has given me a chance to finally 'nail it down', so to speak, I believe. As the Part of Transformation is Asc. + Uranus - Mars and Pluto is the Planet of Transformation...this 'Lot' shouldn't be termed 'Transformative' but rather a form of 'Informative'...as to Uranus being the Higher octave of Mercury and as I discussed the Part of Imagination which involve Uranus and not Neptune and decide that it should rather be termed the Part of Intuition...in the case of the subject at hand I 'm getting the impression that it should be named the "Part of Intuitive Awareness of Being."..in that an understanding of your 'Higher' self does create something of a 'transformation' with in one self...I'll leave that as it stands here and start a discussion on that in the Degree Symbols sub forum...possibly in my existing thread on Astrological parts in ongoing study.].

Pluto just did conj. my Part of Hyleg also, at 06* Cap. 07'...I would say it had its affect there too...but as the understanding of that particular Lot is still being mulled over by myself...I 'm not going to try to be specific about it as of yet.
As Pluto conj. my Part of Commerce @ 05* Sag. 00' I would say it 'ripped me a new one' ...to be very, very blunt...oh yes it did...OH YES IT DID...THANK YOU!!! [ WOW, man, I hadn't considered that one before...I must say...this is turning into a most interesting thread...!...thanks gang!].
...and in late 1975 Pluto conj. that 'Lot' that I termed Innocence [Asc. + Merc. - Mars] and it was the closure of my 'childhood' at that time....[wow, another one I hadn't given consideration or thought to...most interesting...Superb Thread...!!!! 5 Stars...!!!!!...for me anyways...]

Last edited: